Nepal and Tibet
- Tour Operator:
- Ace the Himalaya
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Chitwan National Park
- Day 01 - Arrival at the Tribuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (1,345m)
- Days 02 and 03 - Pre-trip meeting and sightseeing around the Kathmandu valley
- Day 04 - Drive to Pokhara (900m) on a private Tourist Vehicle- 7 hrs
- Days 05 and 06 - Guided sightseeing tour in and around Pokhara
- Day 07 - Drive to Sarankot for sunrise and mountain Views, then continue onto Chitwan National Park by private Tourist Vehicle- 7 hrs.
- Day 08 - Activities in the Chitwan National Park
- Day 09 - More activities in Chitwan, and drive back to Kathmandu by private Tourist vehicle- 7 hrs.
- Day 10 - Flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa (3,660m)
- Day 11 - Guided city tours in Lhasa
- Day 12 - Second Day of Guided Sightseeing in Lhasa
- Day 13 - Free day to explore at your leisure
- Day 14 - Flight to Kathmandu from Lhasa
- Day 15 - Transfer to the international airport for your final flight departure
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Reviews About This Operator
- David· March 31st, 2020I loved the trip. It was very well organised and the people who were running the company were very caring. The guide... Show more
- Brian· March 25th, 2020Attention to formalities and any personal preferences throughout the trek was very professional. Enjoyed every moment... Show more
- AlisonSkiles· January 24th, 2020I started the Everest Base Camp trek with Nimesh in March 2019, and I absolutely loved having him as my guide. At... Show more
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday17 Apr, 2021EnglishSaturday1 May, 2021Sharing a twin room$4,650
- Saturday24 Apr, 2021EnglishSaturday8 May, 2021Sharing a twin room$4,650
- Saturday1 May, 2021EnglishSaturday15 May, 2021Sharing a twin room$4,650
- Saturday8 May, 2021EnglishSaturday22 May, 2021Sharing a twin room$4,650
- Saturday15 May, 2021EnglishSaturday29 May, 2021Sharing a twin room$4,650
- Saturday22 May, 2021EnglishSaturday5 Jun, 2021Sharing a twin room$4,650
- Saturday29 May, 2021EnglishSaturday12 Jun, 2021Sharing a twin room$4,650
- Saturday5 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday19 Jun, 2021Sharing a twin room$4,650
- Saturday12 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday26 Jun, 2021Sharing a twin room$4,650
- Saturday19 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday3 Jul, 2021Sharing a twin room$4,6500% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- What immunizations will I need?
- I would you like to extend my holiday, any recommendations?
- What essential documents do I need to bring with me on tours?
- Are the Ace the Himalaya's staff insured?
- Is the water fine to drink? Do I need to bring purifying tablets/filter?
- Do I need to tip my guide and porters? How much would that be?
- How much additional money do I need per day?
- Can I use credit cards in the places I visit?
- Are there any communication facilities during the tour?
- Can I charge my digital camera or other equipments on my trip?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar