Ethiopia In Depth/ North - East & Southern Ethiopia
- Tour Operator:
- Addis Ethiopia Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Arrival Addis Ababa
- Day 2 Addis Ababa - Debre Libanos - Debre Markos
- Day 3 Debre Markos - Bahir Dar
- Day 4 Bahir Dar - Blue Nile Falls - Lake Tana
- Day 5 Bahir Dar - Gondar
- Day 6 Gondar - Debrak
- Day 7 Simien Mountain - Axum
- Day 8 Axum
- Day 9 Axum - Tigray Church - Mekele
- Day 10 Mekele - Hamedella - Dodom ( Danakil Depression )
- Day 11 Erta'le - Lake Afdera - Dalol
- Day 12 Dalol - Mekele
- Day 13 Mekele - Lalibela
- Day 14 Lalibela
- Day 15 Excurssion from Lalibela – Asheton Mariam
- Day 16 Lalibela – Addis Ababa – Lake Langano
- Day 17 Lake Langano – Arba Minch
- Day 18 Arba Minch – Jinka
- Day 19 Mago National Park Excursion
- Day 20 Jinka - Turmi
- Day 21 Murele Excursion
- Day 22 Turmi – Konso –Arba Minch
- Day 23 Arba Minch – Dire Dawa
- Day 24 Dire dawa – Harar
- Day 25 Harar – Dire Dawa – Addis Ababa
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
Operated by Addis Ethiopia Tours
Addis Ethiopia Tours is a Destination Management Company/ Tour Operator specializing in quality travel in Ethiopia. Our products are exclusively sold through tourism professionals. Addis Ethiopia Tours started from a passion for Ethiopia to tell the untold, and to show the unseen part of Ethiopia. Our expertise grew gradually to include all part of Ethiopia and we have become an expert on, Nature. Wildlife, Bird, History, Religion, Culture, Adventure, Safari, Art, and Architectural tours. Today, our aim is to share this passion with you. Based in Addis Ababa, Gondar, Mekele & Arbaminch, we are specialized in receptive activities. We customize products for your leisure groups, incentive & individual clientele. We assure quick follow-up on all types of your requests.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- nagi· November 22nd, 2022I spent almost four weeks traveling in this amazing country with such a varied land scape and people. This is my 86th country to visit over the last 30 years and I would rank it extremely high on my evaluation. Addis Ethiopia tours company carried out... Show moreTrip date: October 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday28 Apr, 2023Monday22 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,179
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday28 May, 2023Wednesday21 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,179
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday28 Jun, 2023Saturday22 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,1790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday28 Jul, 2023Monday21 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,1790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday28 Aug, 2023Thursday21 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,1790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday28 Sep, 2023Sunday22 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,1790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday28 Oct, 2023Tuesday21 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,1790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday28 Nov, 2023Friday22 Dec, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,1790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday28 Dec, 2023Sunday21 Jan, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,1790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday28 Jan, 2024Wednesday21 Feb, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,1790% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Ethiopian BirrEthiopia
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types D, M, L, J. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types L, J.
- Type DEthiopia
- Type MEthiopia
- Type LEthiopia
- Type JEthiopia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Ethiopia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Ethiopia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Ethiopia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Ethiopia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Ethiopia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Ethiopia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Ethiopia. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Ethiopia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Addis Ethiopia Tours . The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Addis Ethiopia Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Addis Ethiopia Tours " tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Ethiopia
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2022 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Ethiopia from Addis Ababa
- Ethiopia In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 25 days Ethiopia
- Operators in Africa
- Ethiopia In Depth/ North - East & Southern Ethiopia Tours in Ethiopia
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Ethiopia Tours
- Africa Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Ethiopia tours