- Our saving
- US $ 1,600
- Los Angeles
- +6 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- San Francisco
- Heaps of Spanish charm.
- Colourful desert monument of Salvation Mountain.
- Grand Canyon for a bird's eye view!
- Amazing Zabriskie Point.
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- SMSophieWritten on January 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentIncredible. We covered so many places in just 2 weeks. Real sense of group bonding through the camping and hostels etc and everything was taken care of. Helpful tour guide and well put together itinery. If you're wondering whether to go for it, just do it. Thank you so much for the life changing opportunity!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on December 4, 20124.0 - GoodThe content of the trip was great. It was only a short trip and a vast distance, but a good introduction and ticked off the must-see sights. As with all group holidays, it was our group that enhanced and 'made' the experience. I loved dinner in Little Korea in San Francisco with my new friends from South Korea. Unfortunately our tour leader was disappointing. It was an all-girl group, and our leader was immature and inappropriate. He found it difficult to communicate with us, resulting in flirtatious behaviour which was unnecessary. He snapped at different members of the group. Drove over the Hoover Dam without even mentioning it. It wasn't the level of customer service that I was expecting. This wouldn't put me off travelling with Trek America again. I thought that the Trek was good value for money and I had a great time. I've been on many group holidays and have learnt not to let one person spoil the experience. I've found that you can put up with almost anyone for a couple of weeks!
- AAnonymousWritten on November 30, 20125.0 - ExcellentI couldnt have asked more of this trek. To see as many places we see and do within the two weeks was sensational. We saw a lot more in two weeks of America than people have seen in their lifetime. The time in each place was just right to experience what place had to offer. The food was great and the travelling time was good as that sometimes can be a drag. It doesnt matter if you go in summer or winter as you will still see the same beautiful places. More than ample time for free time.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: Los Angeles, San Diego
- Day 3: Colorado River
- Day 4: Betty & Rusty's Cowboy Camp
- Day 5: Monument Valley
- Days 6-7: Grand Canyon National Park
- Days 8-9: Route 66, Las Vegas
- Day 10: Death Valley National Park
- Days 11-12: Yosemite National Park
- Day 13: Yosemite National Park, San Francisco
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Los Angeles13 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats left$329$1,929-17%USD $1,600+ $100 Kitty
- SundayJan 13, 2019from Los Angeles13 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$352$2,039-17%USD $1,687+ $100 Kitty
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Los Angeles13 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to San Francisco9 seats left$352$2,039-17%USD $1,687+ $100 Kitty
- SundayMar 10, 2019from Los Angeles13 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$352$2,039-17%USD $1,687+ $100 Kitty
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Los Angeles13 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$280$2,229-13%USD $1,949+ $100 Kitty
- SundayNov 17, 2019from Los Angeles13 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$281$2,269-12%USD $1,988+ $100 Kitty
- MondayDec 16, 2019from Los Angeles13 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$281$2,269-12%USD $1,988+ $100 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $1,600 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1600 for Westerner, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 180 km
- San Diego (USA)
- 801 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 199 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 176 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 254 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,600 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,807 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Westerner