- Our saving
- US $ 1,930
+ $100 Kitty
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Heaps of Spanish charm.
- Colourful desert monument of Salvation Mountain.
- Grand Canyon for a bird's eye view!
- Amazing Zabriskie Point.
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Start in Los Angeles and end in San Francisco! With the discovery tour Westerner, you have a 13 day tour package taking you from Los Angeles to San Francisco and through Los Angeles, USA and 7 other destinations in USA. Westerner is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
2 ReviewsWrite a review
- AAnonymousWritten on December 4, 20124.0 - GoodThe content of the trip was great. It was only a short trip and a vast distance, but a good introduction and ticked off the must-see sights. As with all group holidays, it was our group that enhanced and 'made' the experience. I loved dinner in Little Korea in San Francisco with my new friends from South Korea. Unfortunately our tour leader was disappointing. It was an all-girl group, and our leader was immature and inappropriate. He found it difficult to communicate with us, resulting in flirtatious behaviour which was unnecessary. He snapped at different members of the group. Drove over the Hoover Dam without even mentioning it. It wasn't the level of customer service that I was expecting. This wouldn't put me off travelling with Trek America again. I thought that the Trek was good value for money and I had a great time. I've been on many group holidays and have learnt not to let one person spoil the experience. I've found that you can put up with almost anyone for a couple of weeks!
- AAnonymousWritten on November 30, 20125.0 - ExcellentI couldnt have asked more of this trek. To see as many places we see and do within the two weeks was sensational. We saw a lot more in two weeks of America than people have seen in their lifetime. The time in each place was just right to experience what place had to offer. The food was great and the travelling time was good as that sometimes can be a drag. It doesnt matter if you go in summer or winter as you will still see the same beautiful places. More than ample time for free time.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: Los Angeles, San Diego
- Day 3: Colorado River
- Day 4: Betty & Rusty's Cowboy Camp
- Day 5: Monument Valley
- Days 6-7: Grand Canyon National Park
- Days 8-9: Route 66, Las Vegas
- Day 10: Death Valley National Park
- Days 11-12: Yosemite National Park
- Day 13: Yosemite National Park, San Francisco
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- SundayOct 22, 2017from Los AngelesFridayNov 3, 2017in San FranciscoOur saving$49PriceUSD $1,920+ $100 Kitty0 spaces left
- SundayNov 19, 2017from Los AngelesFridayDec 1, 2017in San FranciscoOur saving$49PriceUSD $1,920+ $100 Kitty0 spaces left
- MondayDec 18, 2017from Los AngelesSaturdayDec 30, 2017in San FranciscoOur saving$49PriceUSD $1,920+ $100 Kitty0 spaces left
- SundayJan 14, 2018from Los AngelesFridayJan 26, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$49PriceUSD $1,930+ $100 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayJan 28, 2018from Los AngelesFridayFeb 9, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$49PriceUSD $1,930+ $100 Kitty0 spaces left
- SundayFeb 11, 2018from Los AngelesFridayFeb 23, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$49PriceUSD $1,930+ $100 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayFeb 25, 2018from Los AngelesFridayMar 9, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$49PriceUSD $1,930+ $100 Kitty0 spaces left
- SundayMar 11, 2018from Los AngelesFridayMar 23, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$49PriceUSD $1,930+ $100 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Los AngelesFridayOct 19, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$50PriceUSD $1,969+ $100 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Los AngelesFridayNov 2, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$50PriceUSD $1,969+ $100 Kitty5 spaces left
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 December 2017 the full payment of $1,930 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1930 for Westerner, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,153 km.
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 180 km
- San Diego (USA)
- 801 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 199 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 176 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 254 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,930 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,259 tours in North America
- covered by 46 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,791 travellers have already met
before they left for their North America tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1,359 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours