Coast To Coast North From New York
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 4,290
+ $290 Kitty
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- New York City
- Los Angeles
Start in New York City and end in Los Angeles! With the discovery tour Coast To Coast North From New York, you have a 29 day tour package taking you from New York City to Los Angeles and through New York City, USA and 19 other destinations in North America. Coast To Coast North From New York is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
3 ReviewsWrite a review
- AAnonymousWritten on July 31, 20134.0 - GoodI had a great time on C2C North, saw some amazing sights and had some unforgettable moments, but as I'd expected there is a lot of driving involved. A lot. It's mainly on the eastern half of the trip though and as such, if you don't take anything else from this review take this, I strongly recommend that you start this tour in New York and not in LA. As such the drives aren't too bad as you're still getting to know the people on Trek with you so the time passes a bit quicker. Without going into details about every day on Trek you drive (including lunch and snack/coffee/toilet breaks) about seven hours to Niagara and about the same to the Ohio camp site. This left us plenty of time to explore the Falls and to go to Cedar Point in Ohio. The drive to Chicago from Ohio is about six hours with the worst drive the day we left Chicago which must have been about 11 hours, possibly 12. After that it's not as bad because while you don't ever really get to a campsite until 4pm or 5pm you're stopping to do activities or walks or look at things along the way. Once you reach the western half of the States things are a lot more action packed and you only spend maybe 4 hours a day in the can. One of my highlights of the trip we the two and a half days in Banff. One of these days we spent hiking around the Lake Louise which is just amazing are and the other was a free day where you can organise to do all sorts in Banff including more hiking, horse riding and canoeing or in our case because it was wet we were shopping, drinking and movie going. There's also a full day to explore Glacier and Yosemite (you can in particular pack a lot into the Yosemite day because of the free buses around the park) which are both amazing places to experience. The only downside to the itinerary was with Vancouver and Seattle. We didn't arrive in either city until about 1pm which doesn't give you a lot of time to see things and I had to miss out stuff I'd wanted to do. In contrast you we got into Chicago and San Fran each at about 2pm and so had that afternoon and then an entire free day the next day to explore. I was going to New York anyway so wanted a coast to coast trip back to LA but if you're main interest is in the western part of the States and you're not too fussed with missing Niagara, Chicago and South Dakota (which are all locations I loved) then perhaps this isn't the trip for you. However if you want a cross country American road trip I think this itinerary beats anything else Trek offers.
- AAnonymousWritten on March 27, 20135.0 - ExcellentI was originally scared of signing up for a tour as long as this one, but im glad i did. Our group named ourselves the Ninjas, and off we went! I have never been more happy in my life to sit in a van with such a lovely group of people. We would take turns in playing each others music, dancing, having pun competitions and general discussions about everything! All the national parks we saw on this trip we're absolutely stunning. Camping under the stars, away from the city lights was my favourite thing to do, along with sitting around a campfire playing songs on a guitar our amazing trek leader had. From cooking amazing meals, to dancing in the streets of San Francisco, this tour has everything. I highly recommend this tour, combined with a sense of adventure, you won't look back!
- AAnonymousWritten on November 30, 20125.0 - ExcellentThis trek is amazing and I would recommend it in a heartbeat. From the big cities to the national parks, everything is so beautiful. I took on most of the optional activities from bike rides through Chicago to white water rafting in British Columbia, from the rodeo in Cody to hiking up a glacier, I loved every minute of it all. I'm so glad that this trek takes you to Canada as well, as it is a beautiful country. I met amazing people who will be friends for life.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: New York Area, Niagara Falls
- Day 2: Lake Erie
- Days 3-4: Chicago
- Day 5: Minnesota
- Day 6: Badlands National Park
- Day 7: Mount Rushmore
- Day 8: Cody
- Days 9-10: Yellowstone National Park
- Days 11-13: Glacier National Park, Montana
- Days 14-15: Banff National Park
- Days 16-17: Lake Louise, British Columbia
- Days 18-19: Vancouver
- Day 20: Seattle
- Day 21: Portland
- Days 22-23: Redwood National Park
- Days 24-25: San Francisco
- Days 26-27: Yosemite National Park
- Day 28: California Coast
- Day 29: Santa Barbara, Los Angeles
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Coast To Coast North From New York
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from New York City29 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$179USD $4,290+ $290 Kitty
- FridayJul 12, 2019from New York City29 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$179USD $4,290+ $290 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from New York City29 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$179USD $4,290+ $290 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from New York City29 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$179USD $4,290+ $290 Kitty
- WednesdayAug 14, 2019from New York City29 DaysWednesdaySep 11, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$179USD $4,290+ $290 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- New York City is the starting point and Los Angeles is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 October 2018 the full payment of $4,290 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4290 for Coast To Coast North From New York, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 7,039 km.
- New York City (USA)
- 496 km
- Niagara Falls (USA)
- 713 km
- Chicago (USA)
- 1,219 km
- Badlands NP (USA)
- 88 km
- Mt. Rushmore (USA)
- 452 km
- Cody (USA)
- 126 km
- Yellowstone (USA)
- 912 km
- Glacier National Park (Canada)
- 139 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 52 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,290 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,872 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,011 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours