Coast To Coast South From New York
- Our saving
- US $ 4,367
- New York City
- Los Angeles
4 ReviewsWrite a review
- AAnonymousWritten on August 6, 20135.0 - ExcellentThere is no better way of seeing so much of the amazing country that is the USA!! Our Leader Liz was phenomenal and our group is awesome!
- AAnonymousWritten on December 13, 20125.0 - ExcellentIt was my first time travelling alone. But it was the right decision!! Because the most are in the same situation. And that helps :) I had the best time of my life with trek america. It was so much fun to travel in a van, with amazing people and tourleader! It was a good mix of sightseeing and party. Would love to travel with trek america again! So book it!!!!! ;)
- AAnonymousWritten on December 8, 20125.0 - ExcellentThe ultimate road trip, included so much, more than I imagined.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 30, 20125.0 - ExcellentIf you're thinking of going on this trek - do it! I was a bit nervous about travelling around the US with a bunch of strangers for 5 weeks, but in days we were like family, headed up by our AMAZING trek leader Cole. The places we visited were unbelievable. Its difficult to choose highlights but some of my favourite places were Key West, New Orleans, all the national parks and Vegas. I've been travelling since with different tour groups but none of them lived up to Trek America in terms of organisation, amazingly dedicated staff and an all-round fantastic experience. I would love to tour the US again and if I do I will 100% be going with Trek. Amazing tour, amazing people, just go - you won't regret it!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: New York Area, Philadelphia, Washington, DC
- Day 3: North Carolina
- Day 4: Charleston
- Day 5: St. Augustine
- Days 6-7: Miami
- Days 8-9: Key West
- Days 10-11: Orlando
- Day 12: Destin Beach
- Days 13-14: New Orleans
- Day 15: Louisiana
- Days 16-17: Austin
- Day 18: West Texas
- Day 19: Carlsbad Caverns National Park
- Day 20: Santa Fe
- Days 21-22: Colorado Rockies
- Days 23-24: Arches National Park, Moab
- Day 25: Monument Valley
- Days 26-27: Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 28: Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell
- Day 29: Bryce Canyon National Park
- Day 30: Zion National Park
- Days 31-32: Las Vegas
- Day 33: Las Vegas, Los Angeles
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
We will be travelling with suit cases. Are your tours suit case friendly?
Yes, Trek America's tours are suitcase friendly.
You can have one suitcase or rucksack with a maximum weight of 23 KG and one carry on bag for the vehicle (plus your sleeping bag on camping trips). Be sure to check the weight allowance of your luggage with your airline as well.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
Coast To Coast South From New York
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from New York City33 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats left$188USD $4,501+ $330 KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from New York City33 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats left$188USD $4,501+ $330 KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from New York City33 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$188USD $4,501+ $330 Kitty
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from New York City33 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$182USD $4,367+ $330 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from New York City33 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$188USD $4,501+ $330 Kitty
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from New York City33 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$188USD $4,501+ $330 Kitty
- TuesdayAug 13, 2019from New York City33 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$188USD $4,501+ $330 Kitty
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from New York City33 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$188USD $4,501+ $330 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- New York City is the starting point and Los Angeles is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 October 2018 the full payment of $4,367 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4367 for Coast To Coast South From New York, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New York City (USA)
- 130 km
- Philadelphia (USA)
- 199 km
- Washington DC (USA)
- 729 km
- Charleston (USA)
- 346 km
- St Augustine (USA)
- 469 km
- Miami (USA)
- 155 km
- Florida Keys (USA)
- 58 km
- Key West (USA)
- 128 km
- Everglades (USA)
- 356 km
- Orlando (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,367 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,872 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,011 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours