- Our saving
- US $ 5,356
- Rather Poor
- AshleyWritten on December 13, 20135.0 - ExcellentQuite simply, the best decision I ever made! This was the trip of a lifetime and a dream come true. The most amazing six weeks of my life! I did so many things and saw so many places that I never thought I would! I can't wait to book my next trip with TrekAmerica!Show detailed ratings
- MichelleWritten on August 31, 20125.0 - ExcellentThis trip was the best thing I've ever done. The Grand Trek is spectacular, and gives you a chance to see and do a bit of everything; hiking in the beautiful North as as well as relaxing with a drink in the hot South. The trek leaders (Matt Layman and Zach Timme) were absolutely fantastic and went out of their way to make sure we all had a great time, and they were efficient and helpful on the rare occasion something went wrong. I met some incredible people, did amazing things and overall had the time of my life. I'm already looking for the next Trek to book! I cannot recommend this trip enough.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: New York Area, Niagara Falls
- Day 2: Niagara Falls, Cedar Point
- Days 3-4: Chicago
- Day 5: Minnesota
- Day 6: Badlands National Park
- Day 7: Mount Rushmore
- Day 8: Cody
- Days 9-10: Yellowstone National Park
- Days 11-12: Grand Teton National Park, Jackson
- Days 13-14: Great Basin Nevada, Lake Tahoe
- Days 15-16: Yosemite National Park
- Days 17-18: San Francisco
- Day 19: California Coast
- Day 20: Santa Barbara, Los Angeles
- Day 21: Los Angeles
- Days 22-23: Las Vegas
- Day 24: Zion National Park
- Day 25: Lake Powell
- Days 26-27: Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 28: Monument Valley
- Day 29: Santa Fe
- Day 30: Amarillo
- Days 31-32: Austin
- Day 33: Louisiana
- Days 34-35: New Orleans
- Day 36: Memphis
- Day 37: Nashville
- Day 38: Ocoee
- Day 39: Virginia
- Days 40-41: Washington, DC
- Day 42: Philadelphia, New York Area
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range for this tour?
This tour is operated by Trek America, specialists in North American tours for 18-39 year olds.
What is the accommodation included in this tour?
- 32 nights camping
- 8 nights hotel
- 2 nights hostel
Is transport included?
Transport is included in the price of the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
- MondayAug 19, 2019from New York City42 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$261USD $6,268+ $430 Kitty
- FridayApr 19, 2024from New York City42 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2024to New York City10+ seats left$245USD $5,874+ $430 Kitty
- FridayJul 19, 2024from New York City42 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2024to New York City10+ seats left$261USD $6,268+ $430 Kitty
- FridayJun 19, 2026from New York City42 DaysThursdayJul 30, 2026to New York City10+ seats left$257USD $6,162+ $430 Kitty
- FridayMar 19, 2027from New York City42 DaysThursdayApr 29, 2027to New York City5 seats left$223USD $5,356+ $430 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 19, 2029from New York City42 DaysFridayJun 29, 2029to New York City10+ seats left$250USD $5,999+ $430 Kitty
- SundayAug 19, 2029from New York City42 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2029to New York City10+ seats left$261USD $6,268+ $430 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 19, 2031from New York City42 DaysFridayAug 29, 2031to New York City10+ seats left$261USD $6,268+ $430 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in New York City.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Grand Trek.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 November 2018 the full payment of $5,356 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5356 for Grand Trek, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New York City (USA)
- 496 km
- Niagara Falls (USA)
- 713 km
- Chicago (USA)
- 330 km
- Wisconsin Rapids (USA)
- 1,004 km
- Badlands NP (USA)
- 88 km
- Mt. Rushmore (USA)
- 452 km
- Cody (USA)
- 126 km
- Yellowstone (USA)
- 112 km
- Jackson (USA)
- 38 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,356 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,904 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grand Trek