- Our saving
- US $ 2,242
+ $195 Kitty
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Explore Wrangell-St Elias National Park
- Try wilderness canoeing at Tangle Lakes
- Take a cruise ship tour of Kenai Fjords
- Enjoy a beach walk at Kenai Peninsula
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
6 ReviewsWrite a review
- AAnonymousWritten on July 24, 20135.0 - ExcellentPerfect! Great tour leader (Amanda Cortes), awesome destination, the best highlights, sightseeing, animal watching, people, culture, tents...just the best trip in a looooongtime! Recommending Alaska to every single person!
- AAnonymousWritten on December 9, 20124.0 - GoodAlaska is beautiful. it is huge, full of great views and wildlife. Even the people are friendly.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 4, 20125.0 - ExcellentAlaska is a must to visit!!! put it on your bucket list. Everyday was super exciting, Highly recommend it. Our tour guide Eddie Ormond was fantastic and the group were amazing. I cant say enough good things about the whole expereince.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 3, 20124.0 - GoodGot the full wilderness experience with heaps of animals about.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 30, 20124.0 - GoodSaw some amazing places with a great group of people. Trek Leader knew all of the best places to hang out so we got to see the real Alaska. Really loved being truly out in the wilds with hardly any facilities. Plus it makes for a really impressive conversation starter.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 29, 20125.0 - ExcellentAmazing scenery and packed full of wildlife. Everyday is an unforgettable experience, one day your ice climbing the next your fishing for your tea or even canoeing looking at bears on the shoreline. One thing is for sure will never forget this experience.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: Anchorage, Wrangell-St. Elias National Park
- Day 3: Tangle Lakes
- Days 4-6: Denali National Park
- Days 7-9: Kenai Fjords National Park, Seward
- Days 10-11: Homer
- Day 12: Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Day 13: Kenai National Wildlife Refuge, Anchorage
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- SundayJun 3, 2018from AnchorageFridayJun 15, 2018in AnchorageOur saving$57PriceUSD $2,242+ $195 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayJun 17, 2018from AnchorageFridayJun 29, 2018in AnchorageOur saving$57PriceUSD $2,242+ $195 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayJul 1, 2018from AnchorageFridayJul 13, 2018in AnchorageOur saving$57PriceUSD $2,242+ $195 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayJul 15, 2018from AnchorageFridayJul 27, 2018in AnchorageOur saving$57PriceUSD $2,242+ $195 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayAug 12, 2018from AnchorageFridayAug 24, 2018in AnchorageOur saving$57PriceUSD $2,242+ $195 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayJun 2, 2019from AnchorageFridayJun 14, 2019in AnchorageOur saving$57PriceUSD $2,242+ $195 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayJun 16, 2019from AnchorageFridayJun 28, 2019in AnchorageOur saving$57PriceUSD $2,242+ $195 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayJun 30, 2019from AnchorageFridayJul 12, 2019in AnchorageOur saving$57PriceUSD $2,242+ $195 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayJul 14, 2019from AnchorageFridayJul 26, 2019in AnchorageOur saving$57PriceUSD $2,242+ $195 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayAug 11, 2019from AnchorageFridayAug 23, 2019in AnchorageOur saving$57PriceUSD $2,242+ $195 Kitty5 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2017 the full payment of $2,242 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2242 for Alaskan Wonder, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,528 km.
- Anchorage (USA)
- 371 km
- Wrangell St Elias NP (USA)
- 216 km
- Tangle Lakes (USA)
- 259 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 222 km
- Anchorage (USA)
- 126 km
- Seward (USA)
- 128 km
- Homer (USA)
- 103 km
- Kenai (USA)
- 104 km
- Anchorage (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,242 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,254 tours in North America
- covered by 46 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,791 travellers have already met
before they left for their North America tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1,359 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours