Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,274
+ $195 Kitty
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Explore Wrangell-St Elias National Park
- Try wilderness canoeing at Tangle Lakes
- Take a cruise ship tour of Kenai Fjords
- Enjoy a beach walk at Kenai Peninsula
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
6 ReviewsWrite a review
- AAnonymousWritten on July 24, 20135.0 - ExcellentPerfect! Great tour leader (Amanda Cortes), awesome destination, the best highlights, sightseeing, animal watching, people, culture, tents...just the best trip in a looooongtime! Recommending Alaska to every single person!
- AAnonymousWritten on December 9, 20124.0 - GoodAlaska is beautiful. it is huge, full of great views and wildlife. Even the people are friendly.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 4, 20125.0 - ExcellentAlaska is a must to visit!!! put it on your bucket list. Everyday was super exciting, Highly recommend it. Our tour guide Eddie Ormond was fantastic and the group were amazing. I cant say enough good things about the whole expereince.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 3, 20124.0 - GoodGot the full wilderness experience with heaps of animals about.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 30, 20124.0 - GoodSaw some amazing places with a great group of people. Trek Leader knew all of the best places to hang out so we got to see the real Alaska. Really loved being truly out in the wilds with hardly any facilities. Plus it makes for a really impressive conversation starter.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 29, 20125.0 - ExcellentAmazing scenery and packed full of wildlife. Everyday is an unforgettable experience, one day your ice climbing the next your fishing for your tea or even canoeing looking at bears on the shoreline. One thing is for sure will never forget this experience.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: Anchorage, Wrangell-St. Elias National Park
- Day 3: Tangle Lakes
- Days 4-6: Denali National Park
- Days 7-9: Kenai Fjords National Park, Seward
- Days 10-11: Homer
- Day 12: Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Day 13: Kenai National Wildlife Refuge, Anchorage
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Anchorage13 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Anchorage5 seats left$95USD $2,274+ $195 Kitty
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Anchorage13 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Anchorage5 seats left$95USD $2,274+ $195 Kitty
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Anchorage13 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Anchorage5 seats left$95USD $2,274+ $195 Kitty
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Anchorage13 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Anchorage5 seats left$95USD $2,274+ $195 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 October 2018 the full payment of $2,274 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2274 for Alaskan Wonder, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,528 km.
- Anchorage (USA)
- 371 km
- Wrangell St Elias NP (USA)
- 216 km
- Tangle Lakes (USA)
- 259 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 222 km
- Anchorage (USA)
- 126 km
- Seward (USA)
- 128 km
- Homer (USA)
- 103 km
- Kenai (USA)
- 104 km
- Anchorage (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,274 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,881 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,022 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours