- Our saving
- US $ 1,286
+ $135 Kitty
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Sea fishing, kayaking and bear-sighting in Homer
- Explore the amazing Kenai Fjord National Park
- Camping at the picturesque Tangle Lakes
- Hike the breathtaking Denali Park
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
4 ReviewsWrite a review
- AAnonymousWritten on December 4, 20125.0 - ExcellentA fantastic tour. Denali National Park has to be seen to be believed, white water rafter in ice cold rapids is awesome and ice climbing is very unique. This tour had plenty of highlights, great service by our guide Eddie and packed a massive punch for seven days. Highly recommend.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 3, 20125.0 - ExcellentI had a great experience. Camping in Wrangell-St Elias National Park during the season when bears were feasting on the autumn berries was surreal for me coming from London. I have been to Canada and North America and had always wanted to see a bear, but to see them so close and with cubs was amazing. Ice climbing on the glacier was a beautiful and the guide was very knowledgeable. I was with a great tour group with lots of laughs in the tour van. Denali National Park is so large, but worth the day bus ride to see the wildlife. The plane trip to the summit of Mt McKinley ended a great week.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 30, 20125.0 - ExcellentNo picture will make it justice. Alaska is an amazing place and I was very fortunate to be able to make this trip. This tour is worthwhile.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 30, 20125.0 - ExcellentI did this trek immediately following the Alaskan Kenai trek, so spent a week on the coast with that one and a week in the mountains on this one. By the end of August it was definitely chilly - don't expect nice weather - but wow, what an amazing part of the world. Coming from Australia I'd never seen a glacier before, let alone got to hike on one and try ice climbing. Denali National Park is truly awesome. It was heading into Fall on my trek - the oranges and yellows of the trees throughout the park were stunning. In Denali there are heaps of options for hiking or taking the wildlife bus, so it's fine for any fitness level, but of course there's no feeling like climbing a mountain, and there you get the best views. My friends though the photos I posted must be postcards - bring a good camera! Great trek.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Anchorage, Homer
- Days 2-3: Kenai Fjords National Park, Seward
- Days 4-5: Denali National Park
- Day 6: Alaska Range
- Days 7-8: Wrangell-St. Elias National Park
- Day 9: Wrangell-St. Elias National Park, Anchorage
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tania, 37 years old16th September 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- MondayJun 11, 2018from AnchorageTuesdayJun 19, 2018in AnchorageOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,286+ $135 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayJun 17, 2018from AnchorageMondayJun 25, 2018in AnchorageOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,286+ $135 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayJul 15, 2018from AnchorageMondayJul 23, 2018in AnchorageOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,286+ $135 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayAug 5, 2018from AnchorageMondayAug 13, 2018in AnchorageOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,286+ $135 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayAug 12, 2018from AnchorageMondayAug 20, 2018in AnchorageOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,286+ $135 Kitty5 spaces left
- MondayJun 10, 2019from AnchorageTuesdayJun 18, 2019in AnchorageOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,286+ $135 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayJun 16, 2019from AnchorageMondayJun 24, 2019in AnchorageOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,286+ $135 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayJul 14, 2019from AnchorageMondayJul 22, 2019in AnchorageOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,286+ $135 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayAug 4, 2019from AnchorageMondayAug 12, 2019in AnchorageOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,286+ $135 Kitty5 spaces left
- SundayAug 11, 2019from AnchorageMondayAug 19, 2019in AnchorageOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,286+ $135 Kitty5 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2017 the full payment of $1,286 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1286 for Alaskan Denali, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,068 km.
- Anchorage (USA)
- 371 km
- Wrangell St Elias NP (USA)
- 216 km
- Tangle Lakes (USA)
- 259 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 222 km
- Anchorage (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,286 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,260 tours in North America
- covered by 47 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,791 travellers have already met
before they left for their North America tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1,364 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours