- Our saving
- US $ 1,192
- Sea fishing, kayaking and bear-sighting in Homer
- Explore the amazing Kenai Fjord National Park
- Camping at the picturesque Tangle Lakes
- Hike the breathtaking Denali Park
- Rather Poor
- EDErinWritten on August 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was by the far the best trip I have ever done! I have made lasting friends who I miss too much, memories for a lifetime and visited places I would never have known about or made it to on my own. I only wish I could do it all again!!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on December 4, 20125.0 - ExcellentA fantastic tour. Denali National Park has to be seen to be believed, white water rafter in ice cold rapids is awesome and ice climbing is very unique. This tour had plenty of highlights, great service by our guide Eddie and packed a massive punch for seven days. Highly recommend.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 3, 20125.0 - ExcellentI had a great experience. Camping in Wrangell-St Elias National Park during the season when bears were feasting on the autumn berries was surreal for me coming from London. I have been to Canada and North America and had always wanted to see a bear, but to see them so close and with cubs was amazing. Ice climbing on the glacier was a beautiful and the guide was very knowledgeable. I was with a great tour group with lots of laughs in the tour van. Denali National Park is so large, but worth the day bus ride to see the wildlife. The plane trip to the summit of Mt McKinley ended a great week.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 30, 20125.0 - ExcellentNo picture will make it justice. Alaska is an amazing place and I was very fortunate to be able to make this trip. This tour is worthwhile.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 30, 20125.0 - ExcellentI did this trek immediately following the Alaskan Kenai trek, so spent a week on the coast with that one and a week in the mountains on this one. By the end of August it was definitely chilly - don't expect nice weather - but wow, what an amazing part of the world. Coming from Australia I'd never seen a glacier before, let alone got to hike on one and try ice climbing. Denali National Park is truly awesome. It was heading into Fall on my trek - the oranges and yellows of the trees throughout the park were stunning. In Denali there are heaps of options for hiking or taking the wildlife bus, so it's fine for any fitness level, but of course there's no feeling like climbing a mountain, and there you get the best views. My friends though the photos I posted must be postcards - bring a good camera! Great trek.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Anchorage, Homer
- Days 2-3: Kenai Fjords National Park, Seward
- Days 4-5: Denali National Park
- Day 6: Alaska Range
- Days 7-8: Wrangell-St. Elias National Park
- Day 9: Wrangell-St. Elias National Park, Anchorage
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Anchorage7 seats left$167$1,359-12%USD $1,192+ $135 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Anchorage10+ seats left$178$1,419-13%USD $1,241+ $135 Kitty
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Anchorage10+ seats left$178$1,419-13%USD $1,241+ $135 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Anchorage8 seats left$178$1,419-13%USD $1,241+ $135 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 December 2018 the full payment of $1,192 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1192 for Alaskan Denali, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Anchorage (USA)
- 371 km
- Wrangell St Elias NP (USA)
- 216 km
- Tangle Lakes (USA)
- 259 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 222 km
- Anchorage (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,192 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,808 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Alaskan Denali