Canadian Parks West From Vancouver
- Our saving
- US $ 2,808
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Trek America
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: Vancouver, Victoria
- Days 3-5: Pacific Rim National Park, Tofino
- Days 6-7: Whistler
- Days 8-9: Wells Gray Provincial Park, Wells Gray overnight wilderness canoe trip
- Days 10-11: Jasper National Park
- Days 12-13: Icefields Parkway, Yoho National Park
- Days 14-16: Lake Louise, Banff National Park
- Day 17: Banff National Park, Calgary
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- EEmmaGodsonWritten on December 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved this tour but it was definitely Michelle that made it so good. She made so many extra stops along the way and her knowledge of BC is incredible. I enjoyed this trip more than I could've imagined thanks to her.
- EEllieBrydenWritten on December 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The entire trip was made so incredible by our amazing group and the best tour guide ever. Surprisingly educational and absolutely stunning, an unforgettable trip!
- FFionaWritten on December 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved every second of my trip, and I owe it all to our wonderful tour guide. I have never met someone so passionate about their country. There was no question she didn’t have the answer to, and her knowledge was exceptional. She made every passenger feel... Read more
- MMartinaSWritten on August 18, 20135.0 - Excellent
Although some of our group could have done with more hiking tours, it was the perfect mixture for me. A couple of hikes - yes - but not too many and not too difficult ones (but you can always choose more strenuous hikes if you want to). There were so many... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- KVKathleen VRWritten on August 6, 20134.0 - Good
This was my 1st Trek and it sure won't be my last! I experienced an amazing 20 days in British Columbia and made many new international friends. Our Trek-leader Codey managed to align 13 strangers and moulded us into a group. The Canadian scenery is... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- LlydiaWritten on December 7, 20125.0 - Excellent
I have had an amazing trip! Visited some amazing/ wonderful highlights, that I will never forget! I really recommend this trip to other people!Review collected by Trek America
- DDMScoutWritten on December 6, 20124.0 - Good
Best Trek ever! This was my first Trek and still one the best! Still in touch with some people, friends forever ! It is an amazing trip. It has all the important national parks in it and some of the best scenic drives around, in the Canadian Rockies. Good... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am the biggest nerd for Nature! Bears, salmon, trees they all have such special purposes in this world...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Stephen24th June 2019
Canadian Parks West From Vancouver
- ThursdayMay 28, 2020from Vancouver17 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Calgary9 seats left$51USD $2,808
- TuesdayJun 16, 2020from Vancouver17 DaysThursdayJul 2, 2020to Calgary0 seats left$56USD $3,043Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJun 24, 2020from Vancouver17 DaysFridayJul 10, 2020to Calgary5 seats left$62USD $3,377
- SundayJul 5, 2020from Vancouver17 DaysTuesdayJul 21, 2020to Calgary0 seats left$56USD $3,043Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayAug 6, 2020from Vancouver17 DaysSaturdayAug 22, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$56USD $3,043
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 14 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 January 2020, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Trek America. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 56 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trek America. Please familiarise yourself with the Trek America payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 203 km
- Tofino (Canada)
- 67 km
- Pacific Rim National Park (Canada)
- 217 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 311 km
- Wells Gray Provincial Park (Canada)
- 149 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 187 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 26 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 52 km
- Banff (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,808 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,977 tours in North America
- covered by 110 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadian Parks West From Vancouver