Canadian Parks West From Vancouver
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 21:32:35
- Our saving
- US $ 2,524
+ $205 Kitty
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Vancouver and end in Calgary! With the discovery tour Canadian Parks West From Vancouver, you have a 17 day tour package taking you from Vancouver to Calgary and through Vancouver, Canada and 10 other destinations in Canada. Canadian Parks West From Vancouver is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Camping, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
4 ReviewsWrite a review
- AAnonymousWritten on August 18, 20135.0 - ExcellentAlthough some of our group could have done with more hiking tours, it was the perfect mixture for me. A couple of hikes - yes - but not too many and not too difficult ones (but you can always choose more strenuous hikes if you want to). There were so many other exciting activities on our schedule. Here are my favourite ones: - Our first hike in Banff up Sulphur Mountain with a breathtaking view - The rodeo at the Calgary Stampede (make sure to get tickets for the evening show, too!) - The walk on Athabasca Glacier was a unique experience (bring some warm clothes :) - The overnight canoe trip (be prepared to paddle a lot and find yourself at a very basic campsite - as close to nature as it can get, but this was my favourite camping night ;) - The peak-to-peak gondola and ziplining in Whistler (a real challenge if you're afraid of heigths like me!) - Granville Island in Vancouver (go there when hungry ...) - The whale watching tour (besides whales we saw sea otters, black bears, a wolf, seals and eagles!), surfing lesson and sunset on Vancouver Island As you can see, pretty much the complete itinerary is on my list of top places or activities. Our trek leader Codey made a great effort to make all the things happen our team wanted to do - no matter if it was an additional bear watching tour, deep sea fishing or relaxing at an indoor pool. With his stories, his experience and commitment he made this tour unique - thank you! Most people in our group were on the same wavelength and made it easy to get along with each other. We had people from all over Europe and Australia with us. There were two groups going parallely because the Stampede tour is the most popular, obviously. To maintain the small group feel, we were departing separately and travelling as just one vehicle. Sometimes we met the others at the campgrounds or for going out. It was a great experience that influenced my attitude towards life and made me see things from a different angle. I would do it again instantly. ;)
- AAnonymousWritten on August 6, 20134.0 - GoodThis was my 1st Trek and it sure won't be my last! I experienced an amazing 20 days in British Columbia and made many new international friends. Our Trek-leader Codey managed to align 13 strangers and moulded us into a group. The Canadian scenery is overwhelming, especially the Rockies: they just never seem to end! Sun and snow on the same day, it is possible :-) We had a couple of long drives which are - let's be fair - not the most fun part of a trip but hey, you've got to get from point A to point B right? But when you get to a campground with nice showers and possibly a hot tub all of that is forgotten :-) Camping material is good, although I'm not sure if the tents would survive multiple thunderstorms and/or showers.. Hence the dry bags :-) Cooking material is good too, but extra large well drying tea towels for the dishes would come in handy - no use trying to dry your plates and stuff with soggy small towels. All in all, there is so much to be told about this Trek but the most important message is: just do it! You're a single traveller and not sure if you should book this? No problem whatsoever, 99% of our group was a single traveller. You're all in the same boat with the same goal, so no need to worry. Awesome scenery, great friends, good food and drinks, ... Thanks Trek for an amazing vacation!
- AAnonymousWritten on December 7, 20125.0 - ExcellentI have had an amazing trip! Visited some amazing/ wonderful highlights, that I will never forget! I really recommend this trip to other people!
- AAnonymousWritten on December 6, 20124.0 - GoodBest Trek ever! This was my first Trek and still one the best! Still in touch with some people, friends forever ! It is an amazing trip. It has all the important national parks in it and some of the best scenic drives around, in the Canadian Rockies. Good trek for people who like to camp and do a good hike in the morning.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: Vancouver, Victoria
- Days 3-5: Pacific Rim National Park, Tofino
- Days 6-7: Whistler
- Days 8-9: Wells Gray Provincial Park, Wells Gray overnight wilderness canoe trip
- Days 10-11: Jasper National Park
- Days 12-13: Icefields Parkway, Yoho National Park
- Days 14-16: Lake Louise, Banff National Park
- Day 17: Banff National Park, Calgary
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Canadian Parks West From Vancouver
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Vancouver17 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Calgary0 seats left$105USD $2,524+ $205 Kitty
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Vancouver17 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Calgary0 seats left$105USD $2,524+ $205 Kitty
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Vancouver17 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Calgary0 seats left$111USD $2,668+ $205 Kitty
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Vancouver17 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to CalgaryOnly 1 seat left$108USD $2,591+ $205 Kitty
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Vancouver17 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Calgary0 seats left$108USD $2,591+ $205 Kitty
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Vancouver17 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Calgary5 seats left$105USD $2,524+ $205 Kitty
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Vancouver17 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Calgary5 seats left$105USD $2,524+ $205 Kitty
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Vancouver17 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Calgary5 seats left$111USD $2,668+ $205 Kitty
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Vancouver17 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Calgary5 seats left$108USD $2,591+ $205 Kitty
- WednesdayAug 7, 2019from Vancouver17 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Calgary5 seats left$108USD $2,591+ $205 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Vancouver is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 July 2018 the full payment of $2,524 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2524 for Canadian Parks West From Vancouver, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,415 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 203 km
- Tofino (Canada)
- 67 km
- Pacific Rim National Park (Canada)
- 217 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 311 km
- Wells Gray Provincial Park (Canada)
- 149 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 187 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 26 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 52 km
- Banff (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,524 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,544 tours in North America
- covered by 58 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,637 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours