- Our saving
- US $ 1,745
- +6 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
- Look out for grizzly bears in Jasper National Park
- Take a once in a lifetime journey along Icefields Parkway
- Visit iconic Lake Louise and explore its scenic surrounds
- Spend the night in a rustic Canadian ranch with friends
- Trek through incredible alpine and glacial wonderlands
- Choose from a variety of adrenaline-fuelled activities
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Trek America
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: Vancouver, Whistler
- Days 3-4: Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Days 5-6: Jasper National Park
- Days 7-8: Icefields Parkway, Yoho National Park
- Days 9-10: Lake Louise, Banff National Park
- Day 11: Banff National Park, Calgary
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- NikitaLeyshanWritten on August 6, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing ! Would recommend to my friends :)Review collected by Trek America
- KathrynWritten on August 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip of a lifetime, very sad it’s finished. Fantastic group, amazing guide, and incredible activitiesReview collected by Trek America
- kimberlyWritten on December 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was amazing. Michelle really went above and beyond for our group, we had a great time!
- MaWritten on December 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Chelle was a Great Tour guide and always took Care of our individual wishes and also always knew the best Spots and times so that we saw Everything we Wanted With less tourists than we expected ;)
- AAnonymousWritten on December 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
First and best tour I have been on. Michelle was so fantastic, she always checked in with us with how we were feeling and how we were doing. she was super knowledgeable on the plants and animals and was really eager to help in any way she could. Very happy... Read more
- RJRosaleenWritten on September 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Andrew was the epitome of incredible, second only to David Attenborough in his prime. I thoroughly enjoyed this trek and would definitely recommend the mountie tour to anyone who is keen to see the best bits of western Canada! Thanks!
- NTNathanWritten on August 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved this tour! Jordan was an excellent guide with exceptional knowledge of the area and a awesome character to be around. We had an awesome group that got along great. Jordan was able to follow the urinary but also add alot of his own places for use to... Read more
- MRMichelleWritten on August 22, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Where to start with this amazing adventure....had a blast saw bears, elk etc. Hiked for miles up mountains n cliffs, gondola rides, horse riding, glacier walks were all amazing! Camping was great with good locations and wifi at some campsites. Bear talks... Read more
- SESarahWritten on July 18, 20163.0 - Average
The trip was below what I expected. 3 out of 7 tents broke in some way during the 12 day trip and the minibus had a broken door requiring multiple slams to get it to shut. The tour guide was lazy and gave no help with food shopping or cooking etc and always... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTrek America commented on this reviewWe are sorry the tour didn’t live up to expectations. Thankfully we do not hear such comments that often. We review all clients feedback and this is used as part of a very thorough process to evaluate our leaders as well as equipment and all aspects of the services we offer. We do also have a formal complaint process should you wish to take this further, then please contact us in writing. We are however glad you enjoyed some of the amazing sights and sounds the Canadian Rockies have to offer.
- SBSimon BeresfordWritten on July 24, 20135.0 - Excellent
It was the best 2 weeks holiday I have ever had, the tour guide was amazing and the group was fantastic. The whole tour was planned very well and the activities were so much fun. Camping is really good fun and sitting by the fire at night with the Rockies... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
During this tour, only one night will be spent in budget accommodation, and the rest of the time you will be camping under the stars! We are unable to confirm hotel names as they are subject to change, however, these details will be listed in your tour documents, which will be sent once you have a confirmed booking.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Solo travellers do not have to pay a single supplement as this is a group trip designed for shared accommodation. You will be paired in twin or multi-share accommodation with travellers of the same sex, which is a great way to get to know your group and enrich your travel experience. Over 70% of Trek America passengers are solo travellers, so you will be in great company!
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am the biggest nerd for Nature! Bears, salmon, trees they all have such special purposes in this world...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- TuesdayJun 2, 2020from Vancouver11 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Calgary0 seats left$52USD $1,677Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJun 15, 2020from Vancouver11 DaysThursdayJun 25, 2020to Calgary$56USD $1,803
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Vancouver11 DaysTuesdayJun 30, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$56USD $1,803
- MondayJun 29, 2020from Vancouver11 DaysThursdayJul 9, 2020to Calgary7 seats left$64USD $2,055
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Vancouver11 DaysTuesdayJul 14, 2020to Calgary$56USD $1,803
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from Vancouver11 DaysTuesdayJul 21, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$56USD $1,803
- FridayJul 17, 2020from Vancouver11 DaysMondayJul 27, 2020to Calgary$58USD $1,871
- FridayJul 24, 2020from Vancouver11 DaysMondayAug 3, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$58USD $1,891
- ThursdayJul 30, 2020from Vancouver11 DaysSundayAug 9, 2020to Calgary$58USD $1,891
- ThursdayAug 6, 2020from Vancouver11 DaysSundayAug 16, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$58USD $1,891
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 11 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 11 December 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Trek America. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 56 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trek America. Please familiarise yourself with the Trek America payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 96 km
- Whistler Mountain (Canada)
- 311 km
- Wells Gray Provincial Park (Canada)
- 162 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 188 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 26 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 22 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 139 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,745 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,938 tours in North America
- covered by 104 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mountie