- Rather Poor
- SSophiaWritten on July 18, 20154.0 - GoodThe tour itself was incredible, the tour guide seemed a bit disorganised at times and lacked good knowledge of the places we were going to, just showing us the classic tourist destinations. Overall it was amazing due to the people I met on the tour, the camping wasn't too great though!!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 15, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis was an absolutely fantastic trip. This is my second Trek (This year!) and what a blast it was. It was my first experience of camping and was certainly a brilliant one. You got to visit some awesome places including Washington, D.C, New Orleans, Miami and of course, Orlando. So many packed days full of adventure. White water rafting, paintball, REAL lazy river boats, jetskiing, swimming, surfing, scootering, etc. Had a great tour leader, Collin, who awesomely modified our Itinerary so that we could go to Key West, which really did round the trip off nicely. Sadly, there was 'drama' with some of the peeps on the trek but these things happen and can't be helped. Still singing our trek road trip songs, missing it already.
- AAnonymousWritten on August 6, 20134.0 - GoodIt was my first group trip to a different country. The trip had a good start with a nice group. We went to a lot of different places with all a different way of life,thats what makes the trip so special. City's, nature, party, rest, adventure, memorials, fun en waterparks, swamptours, camping and hotels,what els do you want??. The only thing that i didn't like was the fact that you are on the motoway a lot... so you can't see the nice village's you drive past and when you are at a campground you can't properly see the place you stay at because we come straight from the motoway to the campground. But all the stops that we had at the trip where really good.
- AAnonymousWritten on July 29, 20134.0 - GoodOur group was a small one with 8 of us, and there was only two of us who had come solo which I hear is unusual for trek. The sights we saw were absolutely amazing and although the group didn't gel as a whole unit I did make some brilliant friends and our trek leader was amazing, finding us things to do and was knowledgeable about all the places we visited. I absolutely loved the trip and faced one of my fears when I did white water rafting. I would definitely recommend Trek America as you can see so much in such a short space of time. I would say to bear in mind that you have to be willing to be flexible and work as a team else the trip won't be as enjoyable. With the Atlantic Dream you see so many different things, I would recommend Universal Studios but it isn't all about the 'big' activities, my favourite memories are sitting round the camp fire eating smores chatting with new friends, or wandering around Washington DC's abundance of free museums.
- AAnonymousWritten on July 25, 20135.0 - ExcellentHere are my top highlights: - Washington DC: monuments and museums - Ocoee: rafting - Louisiana, New Orleans: alligators, Bourbon Street, voodoo, music and people - Daytona: NASCAR, beach and sunburn :) - Orlando: Disney World and Universal Studios. And I don't forget our leader, Erin, my companions and all these great days and evenings spent with them. The only bad thing is that the time is passed too quickly.
- AAnonymousWritten on July 24, 20135.0 - ExcellentI did the Atlantic Dream Trek from NYC - Miami, it was brilliant from the start the first camp site we got to was beautiful, in Washington, we set up camp had dinner got to know each other a little then went into DC and did an illumination night tour of all the monuments, was a great way to break the ice... every camp site and hotel in between was great standard and everyone cooking for each other was quite a fun and eventful experience, the optional extra's and included activities were brilliant, I did white water rafting and a swamp tour which was super fun, Miami beach was brilliant and got to experience the forth of July In Miami also! .... Our tour leader was brilliant, Friendly, really well organized and genuinely a lovely guy, everyone on our tour got on like a house on fire, couldn't have asked for a better holiday!... We did have a few weather issues along the way but all was dealt and everything was fine! .... I had so much fun that i'm already saving for my next Trek!
- AAnonymousWritten on July 4, 20135.0 - ExcellentApart from the weather (We had a tropical storm hit right at the end) this was a great trip. The camping was fun and the group all got on really well. All the camp sites were top notch and the hotels were all in good locations to enjoy the down time. The optional extras were all worth a go including Rafting in the mountains and tubing in Florida. New Orleans rocked us to the core (some a little more than others) and Disney made us all feel like kids again. Definitely worth looking at this trip if you want to see the best of the East coast.
- AAnonymousWritten on March 29, 20135.0 - ExcellentAtlantic dream is an awesome trek that takes in some of the best the east coast has to offer. From museums and monuments in Washington, D.C., white water rafting in West Virginia, partying on bourbon street to become a kid again at Disney world and island of adventure. It is the perfect 2 weeks.yes there is a few long drives but that is the norm on all trips and they go so quick you kinda don't mind use the time to catch up on some sleep or play daft games with your fellow Trekkers.
- AAnonymousWritten on January 7, 20134.0 - GoodIt was one of my best vactions. We had a great tourleader (Jesse) and a fantastic group. I don't forget the party-time in New Orleans and Orlando. And the rafting was amazing!
- AAnonymousWritten on December 13, 20125.0 - ExcellentAn amazing way to see the higlights of the east coast of america. Also to meet like minded people and travel around in a safe and friendly enviorment.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: New York Area, Washington, DC
- Day 3: Shenandoah National Park
- Day 4: Ocoee
- Days 5-6: Nashville
- Day 7: Memphis
- Days 8-9: New Orleans
- Day 10: Destin Beach
- Day 11: Natural Springs
- Days 12-13: Orlando
- Day 14: Orlando, Miami
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Hi, Can this tour be paid in deposits over a period of time or does it need to be Kind regards,a lump sum? Jess
Depending on which departure date you're are interested in, a 20% deposit is required at the time of booking and your full payment will be taken 60 days prior to departure.
Is it possible to customize your tours?
Unfortunately Trek America's itinerary cannot be customized, so in case you do not use everything the price would not be adjusted.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from New York City14 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to MiamiOnly 1 seat left$82USD $1,957+ $140 Kitty
- FridayAug 31, 2018from New York City14 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to Miami4 seats left$82USD $1,957+ $140 Kitty
- FridaySep 7, 2018from New York City14 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to Miami0 seats left$78USD $1,881+ $140 KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridaySep 14, 2018from New York City14 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Miami0 seats left$78USD $1,881+ $140 KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMay 24, 2019from New York City14 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Miami5 seats left$76USD $1,823+ $140 Kitty
- FridayMay 31, 2019from New York City14 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Miami5 seats left$76USD $1,823+ $140 Kitty
- MondayJun 24, 2019from New York City14 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Miami5 seats left$76USD $1,823+ $140 Kitty
- FridayJul 12, 2019from New York City14 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to Miami5 seats left$78USD $1,881+ $140 Kitty
- FridayJul 26, 2019from New York City14 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Miami5 seats left$78USD $1,881+ $140 Kitty
- WednesdayAug 7, 2019from New York City14 DaysTuesdayAug 20, 2019to Miami5 seats left$78USD $1,881+ $140 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- New York City is the starting point and Miami is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 October 2018 the full payment of $1,823 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1823 for Atlantic Dream, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New York City (USA)
- 130 km
- Philadelphia (USA)
- 199 km
- Washington DC (USA)
- 162 km
- Appalachian Mountains (USA)
- 865 km
- Nashville (USA)
- 316 km
- Memphis (USA)
- 579 km
- New Orleans (USA)
- 425 km
- Panama City (USA)
- 452 km
- Orlando (USA)
- 326 km
- Miami (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,823 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,881 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Atlantic Dream