- Our saving
- US $ 1,103
- Explore the New York City streets
- Experience the Amish culture in Pennsylvania
- Visit Niagara Falls
- Uncover the rich history of Boston
- ADaniel DrayWritten on August 20, 20135.0 - Excellent
What a way I see a country! Met some of the most amazing people and obtained memories I will cherish forever! :-D
- ALucas PassvogelWritten on August 15, 20135.0 - Excellent
I only have to say: that was my best Holiday ever!! When i have money again, i would do it again, a trekamerica Tour!! Thank you trek America for this experiences!!
- ALaurenWritten on August 11, 20135.0 - Excellent
WOW!!! It was brilliant. There was lots to do wish it was longer. The driving wasnt so bad theres a lot of ground to cover in a short amount of time, but the stops, music and laughs along the way break up the drive times. The campsites were good and the... Read more
- ANuno Gabriel RibeiroWritten on August 6, 20135.0 - Excellent
Washington DC Bear Country Niagara Falls Boston New York
- AAmandaWritten on June 9, 20135.0 - Excellent
This is a fast paced trek and you cover large distances in a short period. Some days the driving was 4 hours, others 7hours... but if you have a problem with a road trip then this isn't for you! The attractions and cities were great - with Niagara Falls... Read more
- ABenGWritten on December 9, 20125.0 - Excellent
What a great experience! I wanted to see Niagara DC and Boston and I got my wish! Campsite in Washington was good, did have a pool and hot tub but was raining when we were there, didn't dampen the mood though, it was a great laugh! Lots of time on day two... Read more
- AJanettWritten on December 6, 20121.0 - Bad
Having returned from a trek (Westener 2 in the previous Oct) I was excited to sign up to another one and head away again! Unfortunately this trip was a TOTAL let down. The destinations were as I'd expected however (loved Niagara, Washington quite... Read more
- AEmilyWritten on December 6, 20125.0 - Excellent
A great week, exactly as advertised. It was a great chance to meet up and travel with a group of like minded people; and cover a lot of ground in a short period of time. Each of the campsites was great, as were the locations visited! It is true there is a... Read more
- AGemmaWritten on December 4, 20121.0 - Bad
Thoroughly disappointed by the trek. Spent up to 10 hours solidly in the van and arrived well into the evening at some campsites and left early the next morning. The tents were old and had holes in, and the van was extremely crowded. Although the tour... Read more
- AAnouskaWritten on December 4, 20122.0 - Rather poor
Tour was disappointing! Spent a lot of time in the van, I feel the places visited is falsely advertised as the only places I saw anything of was Washington, niagara and Boston, other stops were basically arriving after 7pm and setting up camp in the dark.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: New York Area, Philadelphia, Washington, DC
- Day 3: Lancaster
- Day 4: Niagara Falls
- Days 5-6: Boston
- Day 7: Boston, New York Area
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will this tour be entirely within the United States?
Yes, this entire tour is in the USA.
What is the weather like in America?
The tour you choose all depends on what you're most keen to see in the USA, and the time of year you'll be traveling. It does get quite cold in the northern states, and very warm in the South, so the time of year that you travel makes a big difference in the experience and weather you'll have!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Deborah31st October 2018
- SundayMay 26, 2019from New York City7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$46USD $1,103
- SundayJun 9, 2019from New York City7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$48USD $1,151
- SundayJul 28, 2019from New York City7 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$48USD $1,151
- WednesdayAug 7, 2019from New York City7 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$48USD $1,151
- WednesdayAug 14, 2019from New York City7 DaysTuesdayAug 20, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$50USD $1,199
- SundayAug 18, 2019from New York City7 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$50USD $1,199
- SundayAug 25, 2019from New York City7 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$50USD $1,199
- SundaySep 1, 2019from New York City7 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$48USD $1,151
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in New York City.
- Max group size
- 16 is the maximum group size for Freedom Trail.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 February 2019 the full payment of $1,103 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1103 for Freedom Trail, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New York City (USA)
- 130 km
- Philadelphia (USA)
- 199 km
- Washington DC (USA)
- 488 km
- Lancaster (USA)
- 476 km
- Niagara Falls (USA)
- 661 km
- Boston (USA)
- 306 km
- New York City (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,103 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,771 tours in North America
- covered by 78 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,103 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours