- Our saving
- US $ 1,328
- Explore the New York City streets
- Experience the Amish culture in Pennsylvania
- Visit Niagara Falls
- Uncover the rich history of Boston
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: New York Area, Philadelphia, Washington, DC
- Day 3: Lancaster
- Day 4: Niagara Falls
- Days 5-6: Boston
- Day 7: Boston, New York Area
- Rather Poor
- DDDaniel DrayWritten on August 20, 20135.0 - Excellent
What a way I see a country! Met some of the most amazing people and obtained memories I will cherish forever! :-DReview collected by Trek America
- LPLucas PassvogelWritten on August 15, 20135.0 - Excellent
I only have to say: that was my best Holiday ever!! When i have money again, i would do it again, a trekamerica Tour!! Thank you trek America for this experiences!!Review collected by Trek America
- LLaurenWritten on August 11, 20135.0 - Excellent
WOW!!! It was brilliant. There was lots to do wish it was longer. The driving wasnt so bad theres a lot of ground to cover in a short amount of time, but the stops, music and laughs along the way break up the drive times. The campsites were good and the... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- NGNuno Gabriel RibeiroWritten on August 6, 20135.0 - Excellent
Washington DC Bear Country Niagara Falls Boston New YorkReview collected by Trek America
- AAmandaWritten on June 9, 20135.0 - Excellent
This is a fast paced trek and you cover large distances in a short period. Some days the driving was 4 hours, others 7hours... but if you have a problem with a road trip then this isn't for you! The attractions and cities were great - with Niagara Falls... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- BBenGWritten on December 9, 20125.0 - Excellent
What a great experience! I wanted to see Niagara DC and Boston and I got my wish! Campsite in Washington was good, did have a pool and hot tub but was raining when we were there, didn't dampen the mood though, it was a great laugh! Lots of time on day two... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- JJanettWritten on December 6, 20121.0 - Bad
Having returned from a trek (Westener 2 in the previous Oct) I was excited to sign up to another one and head away again! Unfortunately this trip was a TOTAL let down. The destinations were as I'd expected however (loved Niagara, Washington quite... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- EEmilyWritten on December 6, 20125.0 - Excellent
A great week, exactly as advertised. It was a great chance to meet up and travel with a group of like minded people; and cover a lot of ground in a short period of time. Each of the campsites was great, as were the locations visited! It is true there is a... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- GGemmaWritten on December 4, 20121.0 - Bad
Thoroughly disappointed by the trek. Spent up to 10 hours solidly in the van and arrived well into the evening at some campsites and left early the next morning. The tents were old and had holes in, and the van was extremely crowded. Although the tour... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- AAnouskaWritten on December 4, 20122.0 - Rather poor
Tour was disappointing! Spent a lot of time in the van, I feel the places visited is falsely advertised as the only places I saw anything of was Washington, niagara and Boston, other stops were basically arriving after 7pm and setting up camp in the dark.... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will this tour be entirely within the United States?
Yes, this entire tour is in the USA.
What is the weather like in America?
The tour you choose all depends on what you're most keen to see in the USA, and the time of year you'll be traveling. It does get quite cold in the northern states, and very warm in the South, so the time of year that you travel makes a big difference in the experience and weather you'll have!
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lillian16th January 2019
- SundaySep 1, 2019from New York City7 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to New York City0 seats left$43USD $1,386Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayMay 25, 2020from New York City7 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to New York City10+ seats left$41USD $1,328
- MondayJun 8, 2020from New York City7 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to New York City10+ seats left$43USD $1,386
- WednesdayJul 29, 2020from New York City7 DaysTuesdayAug 4, 2020to New York City$43USD $1,386
- ThursdayAug 6, 2020from New York City7 DaysWednesdayAug 12, 2020to New York City10+ seats left$43USD $1,386
- ThursdayAug 13, 2020from New York City7 DaysWednesdayAug 19, 2020to New York City$45USD $1,444
- ThursdayAug 20, 2020from New York City7 DaysWednesdayAug 26, 2020to New York City10+ seats left$45USD $1,444
- MondayAug 31, 2020from New York City7 DaysSundaySep 6, 2020to New York City10+ seats left$43USD $1,386
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in New York City.
- Max group size
- 16 is the maximum group size for Freedom Trail.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 19 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 October 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Trek America. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 56 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trek America. Please familiarise yourself with the Trek America payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- New York City (USA)
- 130 km
- Philadelphia (USA)
- 199 km
- Washington DC (USA)
- 488 km
- Lancaster (USA)
- 476 km
- Niagara Falls (USA)
- 661 km
- Boston (USA)
- 306 km
- New York City (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,328 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,991 tours in North America
- covered by 113 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,715 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours