- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on July 10, 20135.0 - ExcellentTrek America is an amazing company as they are able to deliver unique experiences to each adventure. A huge shout out to Joshua Garber our trek leader for preparing us for the hikes and making sure we made the most out of the trip.He became more of a friend than the leader. Some of my favorite places were Yosemite, Arches National Park and the Grand Canyon as well as all the additional activities like Grand Canyon Heli ride, horseback riding and rafting at Jacksonhole. My best piece of advice for future trekkers is to challenge yourself and it will become so much more than just a holiday you will learn more about yourself than you could ever imagine.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 3, 20125.0 - ExcellentThis was by far the greatest experience of my life. It was far better than I could ever have dreamed. I made some amazing friends, saw the most beautiful landscapes and got involved in a range of activities I never thought I could do. A massive thank you to my Trek Leader: Graeme Hartnett who made sure it was a great experience for all those on the trek. Go on this trip - i guarantee you will love it and it may even change your life for the better for ever! It did for me. :)
- JennieWritten on November 2, 20104.5 - ExcellentThe most amazing 4 weeks of my life. Incredible places to visit, the weather was definitely on our side and met some of the most amazing people - some of who I know will be friends for life. Could not have asked for a better leader - Kate is one of those people who you feel privileged to even know, let alone call a great friend at the end. Overall I can't think of a single thing that could have been better. 4 weeks without a single glitch and memories that will last a lifetime. Thanks Trek America!!!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Los Angeles, Santa Barbara
- Day 2: Monterey
- Days 3-4: Yosemite National Park
- Days 5-6: San Francisco
- Days 7-8: Redwood National Park
- Days 9-10: Portland
- Day 11: Mount Rainier National Park
- Days 12-13: Olympic National Park
- Day 14: Seattle
- Day 15: Montana
- Days 16-17: Yellowstone National Park
- Days 18-19: Grand Teton National Park, Jackson
- Day 20: Flaming Gorge
- Days 21-22: Arches National Park, Moab
- Day 23: Monument Valley
- Days 24-25: Grand Canyon National Park
- Days 26-27: Route 66, Las Vegas
- Day 28: Las Vegas, Los Angeles
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is a kitty fee?
The kitty is a cash contribution to a central fund and overseen by the travellers and crew. It helps with the fund accommodation, camp meals or activities for the entire group.
How many days prior to departure, can I cancel a tour and get back 100% of the price?
According to the terms and conditions of Trek America the deposit for this tour will always be non-refundable and the closer you get to the departure date the higher the cancellation fees will be. If you choose to cancel within 30 days of the departure date you will be forfeiting 100% of the tour cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Los Angeles28 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats left$165USD $3,954+ $280 KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Los Angeles28 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$163USD $3,906+ $280 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Los Angeles28 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$163USD $3,906+ $280 Kitty
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Los Angeles28 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$165USD $3,954+ $280 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Los Angeles28 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$165USD $3,954+ $280 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Los Angeles28 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$165USD $3,954+ $280 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Los Angeles28 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$165USD $3,954+ $280 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Los Angeles.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 October 2018 the full payment of $3,906 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3906 for Pacific Dream, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 140 km
- Santa Barbara (USA)
- 281 km
- Big Sur (USA)
- 263 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
- 406 km
- Redwood National Park (USA)
- 572 km
- Mt St Helens (USA)
- 87 km
- Mt Rainier National Park (USA)
- 174 km
- Olympic National Park (USA)
- 96 km
- Seattle (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,906 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,881 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Pacific Dream