- Our saving
- US $ 1,774
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Walk among stars on Hollywood Boulevard
- Helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon
- Limosine tour of the Las Vegas Strip
- Visit the famous Yosemite National Park
- Rather Poor
- LuisaWritten on September 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our Tour Guide was the best!
- MCMariaWritten on August 11, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Too expensive for what was included and too tiring. The tour was good, we saw a lot of places, if you like adventure from all points of view is ok, otherwise it's better another alternative.
- AAmandaWritten on June 26, 20171.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
Would never do this again and trust me I have done a lot of tours with other tour companies. Bad accommodation, basically they are riping you off, negative energy full of rich spoilt children yes not sensible and I dont mean alcohol very negative bitchy... Read more
- Ccarly2308Written on August 20, 20135.0 - Excellent
I don't even know where to start... This trip was amazing, the people , places and experiences were the best. Its such a great mix of cities and national parks (and camping is no where near as bad as you may think it will be!). Since I got back everyone... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- DSDaniel StenhouseWritten on August 6, 20135.0 - Excellent
Great tour leader, great location and we had a great itinerary to follow. The American people we unbelievably welcoming and I couldn't get over how polite and accommodating they were. Every different place we went on this trip was a highlight, that's why it... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- CDCarmen DejakumWritten on August 5, 20135.0 - Excellent
I guess all the little things made this trip so Special for us, like seeing the elephant seals on the pacific coast, roll down the sand dunes, swim in some hot springs - all thanks to our leader Alex Keim, he was the best!Review collected by Trek America
- CDChloe DaviesWritten on July 27, 20135.0 - Excellent
Had the most fantastic time on this trip and met some great people, all becoming like a family within days. Our tour guide Brandi was the best and made every second of it exciting. What a brilliant way to see the west coast of America in a short space of... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- JMJack MorrisWritten on July 25, 20135.0 - Excellent
As i began my holiday i was a little apprehensive as i do not often get on in groups. However within an hour this had all changed. Our tour leader a man called Scott quickly introduced himself to us all and began us with introductions to each other. I found... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- KkayleighWritten on July 16, 20135.0 - Excellent
Remembering back to day one of the trip where you nervously appeared in the hotel lobby and make first impressions. You look around waiting to see who you will be living with for the next two weeks. I was greeted by Andrew whom was my tour leader. The first... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- SSam-Written on July 11, 20135.0 - Excellent
From Day 1, the trek was packed with things to do and places to see. Starting off in LA worked well because every stop afterwards seemed to get better and better, and the group got close really quick. Our Trek Leader, Rosie, made sure we had plenty of time... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: Los Angeles, San Diego
- Day 3: Colorado River
- Days 4-5: Lake Havasu, Grand Canyon National Park
- Days 6-7: Route 66, Las Vegas
- Day 8: Death Valley National Park
- Days 9-10: Yosemite National Park
- Days 11-12: San Francisco
- Day 13: California Coast
- Day 14: Santa Barbara, Los Angeles
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America - 100% America, 100% Adventure!
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
Trek America is unable to provide a set hotel list at this time as all accommodations are subject to change until shortly before departure. Your tour leader will provide the final list at your welcome meeting. We can advise that the accommodation for this tour will include 9 nights of camping, 2 nights in budget lodgings and 2 nights in hotels.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Santa Barbara when you will arrive at the drop off point. This is usually between 5 pm and 6 pm on the final day. For convenience, many travellers choose to book a final night at the hotel where the drop off point is located. Please contact our travel experts if you wish to arrange this.
When and where does the tour start?
On Day 1 of the tour you will meet your tour group in the lobby of the departure hotel at 7.30am. We highly recommend arriving in Los Angeles a day or two prior to the departure date to ensure you're well rested and ready for the coming adventure!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chelsea20th February 2019
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to Los Angeles0 seats left$61USD $1,978
- ThursdayApr 11, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$495$2,269-22%USD $1,774
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Los Angeles4 seats left$495$2,269-22%USD $1,774
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Los Angeles0 seats left$68USD $2,201
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Los Angeles0 seats left$68USD $2,201
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Los Angeles6 seats left$291$2,269-13%USD $1,978
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Los Angeles7 seats left$68USD $2,201
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$68USD $2,201
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$68USD $2,201Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$71USD $2,288
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Los Angeles.
- Max group size
- 12 is the maximum group size for Westerner 2.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 May 2019 the full payment of $1,774 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1774 for Westerner 2, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 180 km
- San Diego (USA)
- 328 km
- Lake Havasu City (USA)
- 274 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 176 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 254 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
- 139 km
- Monterey (USA)
- 37 km
- Big Sur (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,774 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,950 tours in North America
- covered by 92 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Westerner 2