- Our saving
- US $ 2,143
- Walk among stars on Hollywood Boulevard
- Helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon
- Limosine tour of the Las Vegas Strip
- Visit the famous Yosemite National Park
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: Los Angeles, San Diego
- Day 3: Colorado River
- Days 4-5: Lake Havasu, Grand Canyon National Park
- Days 6-7: Route 66, Las Vegas
- Day 8: Death Valley National Park
- Days 9-10: Yosemite National Park
- Days 11-12: San Francisco
- Day 13: California Coast
- Day 14: Santa Barbara, Los Angeles
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SULAIMANWritten on August 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a fantastic time! I will recommend this tour to everyone!Review collected by Trek America
- LuisaWritten on September 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our Tour Guide was the best!
- MCMariaWritten on August 11, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Too expensive for what was included and too tiring. The tour was good, we saw a lot of places, if you like adventure from all points of view is ok, otherwise it's better another alternative.
- AAmandaWritten on June 26, 20171.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
Would never do this again and trust me I have done a lot of tours with other tour companies. Bad accommodation, basically they are riping you off, negative energy full of rich spoilt children yes not sensible and I dont mean alcohol very negative bitchy... Read more
- Ccarly2308Written on August 20, 20135.0 - Excellent
I don't even know where to start... This trip was amazing, the people , places and experiences were the best. Its such a great mix of cities and national parks (and camping is no where near as bad as you may think it will be!). Since I got back everyone... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- DSDaniel StenhouseWritten on August 6, 20135.0 - Excellent
Great tour leader, great location and we had a great itinerary to follow. The American people we unbelievably welcoming and I couldn't get over how polite and accommodating they were. Every different place we went on this trip was a highlight, that's why it... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- CDCarmen DejakumWritten on August 5, 20135.0 - Excellent
I guess all the little things made this trip so Special for us, like seeing the elephant seals on the pacific coast, roll down the sand dunes, swim in some hot springs - all thanks to our leader Alex Keim, he was the best!Review collected by Trek America
- CDChloe DaviesWritten on July 27, 20135.0 - Excellent
Had the most fantastic time on this trip and met some great people, all becoming like a family within days. Our tour guide Brandi was the best and made every second of it exciting. What a brilliant way to see the west coast of America in a short space of... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- JMJack MorrisWritten on July 25, 20135.0 - Excellent
As i began my holiday i was a little apprehensive as i do not often get on in groups. However within an hour this had all changed. Our tour leader a man called Scott quickly introduced himself to us all and began us with introductions to each other. I found... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- KkayleighWritten on July 16, 20135.0 - Excellent
Remembering back to day one of the trip where you nervously appeared in the hotel lobby and make first impressions. You look around waiting to see who you will be living with for the next two weeks. I was greeted by Andrew whom was my tour leader. The first... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
Trek America is unable to provide a set hotel list at this time as all accommodations are subject to change until shortly before departure. Your tour leader will provide the final list at your welcome meeting. We can advise that the accommodation for this tour will include 9 nights of camping, 2 nights in budget lodgings and 2 nights in hotels.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Santa Barbara when you will arrive at the drop off point. This is usually between 5 pm and 6 pm on the final day. For convenience, many travellers choose to book a final night at the hotel where the drop off point is located. Please contact our travel experts if you wish to arrange this.
When and where does the tour start?
On Day 1 of the tour you will meet your tour group in the lobby of the departure hotel at 7.30am. We highly recommend arriving in Los Angeles a day or two prior to the departure date to ensure you're well rested and ready for the coming adventure!
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America - 100% America, 100% Adventure!
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debbie15th July 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayApr 10, 2020from Los Angeles14 DaysThursdayApr 23, 2020to Los Angeles5 seats left$66USD $2,143Book Now Hold my
- MondayMay 18, 2020from Los Angeles14 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Los Angeles9 seats left$72USD $2,337
- MondayJun 15, 2020from Los Angeles14 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to Los Angeles10+ seats left$72USD $2,337
- MondayJun 22, 2020from Los Angeles14 DaysSundayJul 5, 2020to Los Angeles4 seats left$78USD $2,511Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayJul 1, 2020from Los Angeles14 DaysTuesdayJul 14, 2020to Los Angeles10+ seats left$78USD $2,511
- FridayJul 10, 2020from Los Angeles14 DaysThursdayJul 23, 2020to Los Angeles10+ seats left$78USD $2,511
- MondayJul 20, 2020from Los Angeles14 DaysSundayAug 2, 2020to Los Angeles10+ seats left$76USD $2,463
- FridayJul 24, 2020from Los Angeles14 DaysThursdayAug 6, 2020to Los Angeles$76USD $2,463
- FridayJul 31, 2020from Los Angeles14 DaysThursdayAug 13, 2020to Los Angeles10+ seats left$76USD $2,463
- MondayAug 3, 2020from Los Angeles14 DaysSundayAug 16, 2020to Los Angeles$76USD $2,463
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Los Angeles.
- Max group size
- 12 is the maximum group size for Westerner 2.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 9 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 9 January 2020, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Trek America. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 56 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trek America. Please familiarise yourself with the Trek America payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 180 km
- San Diego (USA)
- 328 km
- Lake Havasu City (USA)
- 274 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 176 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 254 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
- 139 km
- Monterey (USA)
- 37 km
- Big Sur (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,143 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,983 tours in North America
- covered by 109 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Westerner 2