A Nation's Journey - Timor Leste Trek
- Our saving
- US $ 1,908
- Nina Farrimond's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour4.0 - Good
The guides on our trip were great, very attentive. The food was fantastic considering the small galley kitchen the chef had to work in on the boat. The kayaking was incredible and the equipment was good. The snorkelling gear was okay but masks steamed up... Read more
- Raelene Kwong's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
We went on the 5-day Komodo Kayak tour with No Roads in April 2017. This tour blew my expectations out of the water! Kayaking around this beautiful region was the best way to get up close with the abundant marine life. We had Dolphins and turtles swimming... Read more
- Amy Sarah Bruce's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
Had an amazing time on this tour, highly recommended! The guides were very experienced and able to adapt the itinerary so that we still did everything we wanted to, taking into account weather, currents etc. The boat crew were also great and looked after us... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1.
- Day 2.
- Day 3.
- Day 4.
- Day 5.
- Day 6.
- Day 7.
- Day 8.
- Day 9.
- Day 10.
- Day 11.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
About the countries
- DollarEast Timor
Plugs & Adapters
- Dili is the starting point and Betano is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this No Roads Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 March 2019 the full payment of $1,908 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1908 for A Nation's Journey - Timor Leste Trek, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and No Roads Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for No Roads Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dili (East Timor)
- 40 km
- Mt Ramelau (East Timor)
- 37 km
- Betano (East Timor)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,908 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,894 tours in Asia
- covered by 461 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for A Nation's Journey - Timor Leste Trek via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 37,712 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours