A Nation's Journey - Timor Leste Trek
- Our saving
- US $ 2,135
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Dili and end in Betano! With the hiking & trekking tour A Nation's Journey - Timor Leste Trek, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Dili, East Timor and 2 other destinations in East Timor. A Nation's Journey - Timor Leste Trek is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about No Roads Expeditions:Write a review
- Nina Farrimond's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour4.0 - GoodThe guides on our trip were great, very attentive. The food was fantastic considering the small galley kitchen the chef ... Read more
- Raelene Kwong's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentWe went on the 5-day Komodo Kayak tour with No Roads in April 2017. This tour blew my expectations out of the water! Kay... Read more
- Amy Sarah Bruce's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentHad an amazing time on this tour, highly recommended! The guides were very experienced and able to adapt the itinerary s... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1.
- Day 2.
- Day 3.
- Day 4.
- Day 5.
- Day 6.
- Day 7.
- Day 8.
- Day 9.
- Day 10.
- Day 11.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
A Nation's Journey - Timor Leste Trek
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- TuesdayApr 24, 2018from DiliFridayMay 4, 2018in BetanoOur saving$66PriceUSD $2,5590 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 9, 2018from DiliWednesdaySep 19, 2018in BetanoOur saving$66PriceUSD $2,559
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarEast Timor
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Dili is the starting point and Betano is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this No Roads Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2017 the full payment of $2,135 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2135 for A Nation's Journey - Timor Leste Trek, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and No Roads Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for No Roads Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 77 km.
- Dili (East Timor)
- 40 km
- Mt Ramelau (East Timor)
- 37 km
- Betano (East Timor)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,135 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,849 tours in Asia
- covered by 136 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for A Nation's Journey - Timor Leste Trek via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,371 travellers have already met
before they left for their Asia tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 21,572 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours