- Our saving
- US $ 1,467
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
6 ReviewsWrite a review
- AAnonymousWritten on August 20, 20135.0 - Excellentcold at night, hot during the day, a lot of nice things to see
- AAnonymousWritten on July 20, 20135.0 - ExcellentWe've done some hike in the most beautifull places like in Arches, Grand Canyon, Zion , Bryce. You can even imagine how like it was! Juste go on this tour and you never forget it. I came back in my country, my head full of amazing landscape. Rafting in the colorado river was really fun too! Our tour leader JD was amazing, he know perfectly the National parks. He brings you in the most beautifull spot, the best trails to hike, give you a ride to see sunrise or sunset, and tell you plenty of informations about the places you're going. He also give you tips to take good pictures and know the spot to see wild animals. He's crazy (good crazy), good cooker, good singer, have good taste on music, you can be sure you're going to have fun with him.
- AAnonymousWritten on June 19, 20135.0 - ExcellentWhat an amazing time. Alan & I did the Canyon Adventure for our honeymoon. We met some fantastic people and experienced the most incredible landscapes I have ever seen. Once you have sat by the river and seen the Milky Way with your bare eyes, you will never be the same! We were blown away by the amount of activities to do and things to see. Our Trek guide stopped at many extra viewpoints along the way. I really felt like we experienced America first hand. What an awesome country. We have already booked our 2nd trip!
- AAnonymousWritten on December 8, 20125.0 - ExcellentThis trek is packed with stunning scenary and fantastic activity choices. Perfect way to see the parks and get off the beaten track without too much time travelling between parks. Group full of like minded people who I hope to stay in contact with for a long time. Trek has every aspect of the this trip well planned for the group, from small details like being able to charge your phone/camera on the van; to unique experiences like the overnight rafting trip in Cateract Canyon. It's all go, so add a couple of nights in Vegas before or after to chill out and you're set up for an experience you'll never forget. Our trek leader (Anita Lester) bent over backwards to make sure we all had an amazing time and couldn't do enough for you. Thanks Trek. Hope to see you again soon.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 5, 20125.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip. Would definitely recommend it.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 30, 20125.0 - ExcellentNot much I can add to above. Great trip in all respects and would thoroughly recommend.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: Las Vegas, Route 66, Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 3: Monument Valley
- Day 4: Arches National Park, Moab
- Days 5-6: 4x4 Backcountry Desert Adventure
- Day 7: Goblin Valley State Park, Capitol Reef National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park
- Days 8-9: Zion National Park
- Day 10: Zion National Park, Las Vegas
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
Does the canyon tour go to the Grand Canyon?
It sure does! The name says it all! Canyons and adventure dominate this trip, so strap on your hiking boots for visits to five of the Western USA's best national parks. Explore, experience and discover the real America in the incomparable Canyonlands of Arizona and Utah including two nights at the Grand Canyon; plus a once in a lifetime two day, 4x4 backcountry slot canyon adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Las Vegas10 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$55USD $1,774+ $100 Kitty
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Las Vegas10 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$57USD $1,832+ $100 Kitty
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Las Vegas10 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Las Vegas5 seats left$422$1,889-22%USD $1,467+ $100 Kitty
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Las Vegas10 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$55USD $1,774+ $100 Kitty
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Las Vegas10 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Las Vegas5 seats left$55USD $1,784+ $100 Kitty
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Las Vegas10 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Las Vegas5 seats left$55USD $1,784+ $100 Kitty
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Las Vegas10 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Las Vegas5 seats left$57USD $1,832+ $100 Kitty
- FridayAug 23, 2019from Las Vegas10 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Las Vegas5 seats left$57USD $1,832+ $100 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 August 2018 the full payment of $1,467 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1467 for Canyon Adventure, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 285 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 199 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 182 km
- Moab (USA)
- 18 km
- Arches NP (USA)
- 261 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 19 km
- Kodachrome Basin State Park (USA)
- 94 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 232 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,467 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,729 tours in North America
- covered by 61 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,670 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours