- Our saving
- US $ 1,735
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
6 ReviewsWrite a review
- AAnonymousWritten on August 20, 20135.0 - Excellentcold at night, hot during the day, a lot of nice things to see
- AAnonymousWritten on July 20, 20135.0 - ExcellentWe've done some hike in the most beautifull places like in Arches, Grand Canyon, Zion , Bryce. You can even imagine how like it was! Juste go on this tour and you never forget it. I came back in my country, my head full of amazing landscape. Rafting in the colorado river was really fun too! Our tour leader JD was amazing, he know perfectly the National parks. He brings you in the most beautifull spot, the best trails to hike, give you a ride to see sunrise or sunset, and tell you plenty of informations about the places you're going. He also give you tips to take good pictures and know the spot to see wild animals. He's crazy (good crazy), good cooker, good singer, have good taste on music, you can be sure you're going to have fun with him.
- AAnonymousWritten on June 19, 20135.0 - ExcellentWhat an amazing time. Alan & I did the Canyon Adventure for our honeymoon. We met some fantastic people and experienced the most incredible landscapes I have ever seen. Once you have sat by the river and seen the Milky Way with your bare eyes, you will never be the same! We were blown away by the amount of activities to do and things to see. Our Trek guide stopped at many extra viewpoints along the way. I really felt like we experienced America first hand. What an awesome country. We have already booked our 2nd trip!
- AAnonymousWritten on December 8, 20125.0 - ExcellentThis trek is packed with stunning scenary and fantastic activity choices. Perfect way to see the parks and get off the beaten track without too much time travelling between parks. Group full of like minded people who I hope to stay in contact with for a long time. Trek has every aspect of the this trip well planned for the group, from small details like being able to charge your phone/camera on the van; to unique experiences like the overnight rafting trip in Cateract Canyon. It's all go, so add a couple of nights in Vegas before or after to chill out and you're set up for an experience you'll never forget. Our trek leader (Anita Lester) bent over backwards to make sure we all had an amazing time and couldn't do enough for you. Thanks Trek. Hope to see you again soon.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 5, 20125.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip. Would definitely recommend it.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 30, 20125.0 - ExcellentNot much I can add to above. Great trip in all respects and would thoroughly recommend.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: Las Vegas, Route 66, Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 3: Monument Valley
- Day 4: Arches National Park, Moab
- Days 5-6: 4x4 Backcountry Desert Adventure
- Day 7: Goblin Valley State Park, Capitol Reef National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park
- Days 8-9: Zion National Park
- Day 10: Zion National Park, Las Vegas
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
Does the canyon tour go to the Grand Canyon?
It sure does! The name says it all! Canyons and adventure dominate this trip, so strap on your hiking boots for visits to five of the Western USA's best national parks. Explore, experience and discover the real America in the incomparable Canyonlands of Arizona and Utah including two nights at the Grand Canyon; plus a once in a lifetime two day, 4x4 backcountry slot canyon adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- FridayMay 18, 2018from Las VegasSundayMay 27, 2018in Las VegasOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,735+ $100 Kitty5 spaces left
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Las VegasSundayJun 24, 2018in Las VegasOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,735+ $100 Kitty5 spaces left
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Las VegasSundayJul 22, 2018in Las VegasOur saving$46PriceUSD $1,783+ $100 Kitty5 spaces left
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Las VegasSundayAug 19, 2018in Las VegasOur saving$46PriceUSD $1,783+ $100 Kitty5 spaces left
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Las VegasSundaySep 2, 2018in Las VegasOur saving$46PriceUSD $1,783+ $100 Kitty5 spaces left
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Las VegasSundaySep 16, 2018in Las VegasOur saving$46PriceUSD $1,783+ $100 Kitty5 spaces left
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Las VegasSundayMay 26, 2019in Las VegasOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,735+ $100 Kitty5 spaces left
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Las VegasSundayJun 23, 2019in Las VegasOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,735+ $100 Kitty5 spaces left
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Las VegasSundayJul 21, 2019in Las VegasOur saving$46PriceUSD $1,783+ $100 Kitty5 spaces left
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Las VegasSundayAug 18, 2019in Las VegasOur saving$46PriceUSD $1,783+ $100 Kitty5 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2017 the full payment of $1,735 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1735 for Canyon Adventure, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 285 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 199 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 182 km
- Moab (USA)
- 18 km
- Arches NP (USA)
- 261 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 19 km
- Kodachrome Basin State Park (USA)
- 94 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 232 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,735 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,254 tours in North America
- covered by 46 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,791 travellers have already met
before they left for their North America tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1,362 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours