- Our saving
- US $ 1,784
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- SLsteffen LindnerWritten on August 20, 20135.0 - Excellent
cold at night, hot during the day, a lot of nice things to seeReview collected by Trek America
- CchristelleWritten on July 20, 20135.0 - Excellent
We've done some hike in the most beautifull places like in Arches, Grand Canyon, Zion , Bryce. You can even imagine how like it was! Juste go on this tour and you never forget it. I came back in my country, my head full of amazing landscape. Rafting in the... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- AAlison333Written on June 19, 20135.0 - Excellent
What an amazing time. Alan & I did the Canyon Adventure for our honeymoon. We met some fantastic people and experienced the most incredible landscapes I have ever seen. Once you have sat by the river and seen the Milky Way with your bare eyes, you will... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- ETEd TaylorWritten on December 8, 20125.0 - Excellent
This trek is packed with stunning scenary and fantastic activity choices. Perfect way to see the parks and get off the beaten track without too much time travelling between parks. Group full of like minded people who I hope to stay in contact with for a... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- CFClaire FreerWritten on December 5, 20125.0 - Excellent
Amazing trip. Would definitely recommend it.Review collected by Trek America
- CcmmiddletoncmWritten on November 30, 20125.0 - Excellent
Not much I can add to above. Great trip in all respects and would thoroughly recommend.Review collected by Trek America
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: Las Vegas, Route 66, Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 3: Monument Valley
- Day 4: Arches National Park, Moab
- Days 5-6: 4x4 Backcountry Desert Adventure
- Day 7: Goblin Valley State Park, Capitol Reef National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park
- Days 8-9: Zion National Park
- Day 10: Zion National Park, Las Vegas
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the canyon tour go to the Grand Canyon?
It sure does! The name says it all! Canyons and adventure dominate this trip, so strap on your hiking boots for visits to five of the Western USA's best national parks. Explore, experience and discover the real America in the incomparable Canyonlands of Arizona and Utah including two nights at the Grand Canyon; plus a once in a lifetime two day, 4x4 backcountry slot canyon adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Las Vegas10 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$55USD $1,784
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Las Vegas10 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$57USD $1,852
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Las Vegas10 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$59USD $1,920
- FridayAug 23, 2019from Las Vegas10 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$59USD $1,920
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 February 2019 the full payment of $1,784 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1784 for Canyon Adventure, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 285 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 199 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 182 km
- Moab (USA)
- 18 km
- Arches NP (USA)
- 261 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 19 km
- Kodachrome Basin State Park (USA)
- 94 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 232 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,784 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,891 tours in North America
- covered by 78 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,105 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours