- Our saving
- US $ 2,123
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Trek America
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: Las Vegas, Route 66, Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 3: Monument Valley
- Day 4: Arches National Park, Moab
- Days 5-6: 4x4 Backcountry Desert Adventure
- Day 7: Goblin Valley State Park, Capitol Reef National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park
- Days 8-9: Zion National Park
- Day 10: Zion National Park, Las Vegas
- Rather Poor
- SLsteffen LindnerWritten on August 20, 20135.0 - Excellent
cold at night, hot during the day, a lot of nice things to seeReview collected by Trek America
- CchristelleWritten on July 20, 20135.0 - Excellent
We've done some hike in the most beautifull places like in Arches, Grand Canyon, Zion , Bryce. You can even imagine how like it was! Juste go on this tour and you never forget it. I came back in my country, my head full of amazing landscape. Rafting in the... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- AAlison333Written on June 19, 20135.0 - Excellent
What an amazing time. Alan & I did the Canyon Adventure for our honeymoon. We met some fantastic people and experienced the most incredible landscapes I have ever seen. Once you have sat by the river and seen the Milky Way with your bare eyes, you will... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- ETEd TaylorWritten on December 8, 20125.0 - Excellent
This trek is packed with stunning scenary and fantastic activity choices. Perfect way to see the parks and get off the beaten track without too much time travelling between parks. Group full of like minded people who I hope to stay in contact with for a... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- CFClaire FreerWritten on December 5, 20125.0 - Excellent
Amazing trip. Would definitely recommend it.Review collected by Trek America
- CcmmiddletoncmWritten on November 30, 20125.0 - Excellent
Not much I can add to above. Great trip in all respects and would thoroughly recommend.Review collected by Trek America
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the canyon tour go to the Grand Canyon?
It sure does! The name says it all! Canyons and adventure dominate this trip, so strap on your hiking boots for visits to five of the Western USA's best national parks. Explore, experience and discover the real America in the incomparable Canyonlands of Arizona and Utah including two nights at the Grand Canyon; plus a once in a lifetime two day, 4x4 backcountry slot canyon adventure.
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Las Vegas10 DaysMondayMay 25, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$66USD $2,123Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Las Vegas10 DaysMondayJun 22, 2020to Las Vegas$68USD $2,201
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from Las Vegas10 DaysMondayJul 20, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$73USD $2,346Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayAug 22, 2020from Las Vegas10 DaysMondayAug 31, 2020to Las Vegas$73USD $2,346
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 20 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 October 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Trek America. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 56 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trek America. Please familiarise yourself with the Trek America payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 285 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 199 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 182 km
- Moab (USA)
- 18 km
- Arches NP (USA)
- 261 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 19 km
- Kodachrome Basin State Park (USA)
- 94 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 232 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,123 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,994 tours in North America
- covered by 113 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,716 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours