Western Wonder From Los Angeles
- Our saving
- US $ 1,056
- Hike the Grand Canyon National Park
- Ride a limousine down Las Vegas Blvd
- Explore epic Yosemite National Park
- Visit the awesome city of San Francisco
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- Trek America
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Los Angeles, Colorado River
- Day 2: Grand Canyon National Park
- Days 3-4: Route 66, Las Vegas
- Days 5-6: Yosemite National Park
- Day 7: Yosemite National Park, San Francisco
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SummerWritten on September 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great trip! You get to see and do so many impressive things in a short space of time. I was a solo traveller like almost all of the travellers on this trip and met so many new people I will keep in contact with. I travelled in August so the weather was... Read more
- CCiaraWritten on December 20, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour with Trek America was amazing, a nice small group 8 people, all super friendly! Our guide Jessica was the bomb she was so enthusiastic, and answered all of our 'international' questions. A great way to spend a week, LA, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas,... Read more
- KieraWritten on December 13, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- CCiaraWritten on July 21, 20135.0 - Excellent
This trek was possibly the best week of my life! The people were fantastic, my group leader, Jessica, was beyond amazing, knowledgeable and so much fun! Meeting in LA was a little weird, but once we got on the road and introduced ourselves, we were and... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- RPRichard ParryWritten on May 9, 20135.0 - Excellent
Just returned from this trip! Met some amazing people & seen some amazing scenery! We managed to visit Hollywood, Hike the Grand Canyon & Yosemite, Walk the Golden Gate Bridge, Take a Limo down Vegas, Visit a shooting range, Visit Route 66 & explore Las... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- EEmma_GWritten on December 9, 20125.0 - Excellent
Short but definately packed full to the rafters!!! Had a great time on this tour, group size is just right so that you can get to know people really well. I ended up coming home not only with great memories but some great new friends. The sights we saw were... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- MMitchellWritten on December 4, 20125.0 - Excellent
As the tour group was quite small, it allowed us all to really get to know each other. I have left with some amazing new friends while being able to see some of the most breathtaking sites in America. We rode in a van together, shared our stories, cooked... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- JJayneWritten on December 3, 20124.0 - Good
Saw a lot of US's highlights in a week. Sleeping outside by the river Colarado was good fun! Be prepared for long drives and not long in each place.Review collected by Trek America
- LLauraWWritten on December 1, 20125.0 - Excellent
This trek was great fun and even though I'd been to the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas before on a previous trek, my experience was entirely different but equally as good. Starting from LA was a good choice as the first night in Lake Havasu gave us an... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends at approximately 5 pm at Red Roof Inn (San Fransisco Airport) depending on traffic conditions. The tour operator does not recommend booking any flights out of San Fransisco Airport until after 9 pm on the last day of the tour, as your arrival into San Fransisco can be delayed. Please be aware that the drop-off point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour generally starts from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles at 7.30 am. Due to the early start, the tour operator recommends arriving at least one day prior to the tour, so you have time to settle in and make sure you do not miss the departure! Please be aware the starting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
The tour operator does not provide airport transfers, however, both your starting hotel and last hotel offer free airport shuttles. After you have arrived at the international airport in Los Angeles, please call the hotel and advice them which terminal you are in so they can pick you up. For your departure, airport shuttles run every 20-30 minutes from the hotel to San Fransisco Airport.
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: The Legend
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
Western Wonder From Los Angeles
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to San Francisco0 seats left$37USD $1,202
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to San Francisco0 seats left$34USD $1,115
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to San FranciscoOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,115
- MondaySep 16, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to San Francisco0 seats left$34USD $1,115
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to San FranciscoOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,115
- MondayOct 14, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to San FranciscoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,056
- TuesdayApr 14, 2020from Los Angeles7 DaysMondayApr 20, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$34USD $1,085
- TuesdayApr 28, 2020from Los Angeles7 DaysMondayMay 4, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$34USD $1,085
- TuesdayMay 12, 2020from Los Angeles7 DaysMondayMay 18, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$34USD $1,085
- TuesdayMay 26, 2020from Los Angeles7 DaysMondayJun 1, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$34USD $1,085
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 15 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 15 October 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Trek America. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 56 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trek America. Please familiarise yourself with the Trek America payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 611 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 424 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,056 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,979 tours in North America
- covered by 112 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Wonder From Los Angeles