Western Wonder From Los Angeles
- Our saving
- US $ 720
- Hike the Grand Canyon National Park
- Ride a limousine down Las Vegas Blvd
- Explore epic Yosemite National Park
- Visit the awesome city of San Francisco
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- CCiaraWritten on December 20, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis tour with Trek America was amazing, a nice small group 8 people, all super friendly! Our guide Jessica was the bomb she was so enthusiastic, and answered all of our 'international' questions. A great way to spend a week, LA, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Yosemite and San Fran! Epic times!Show detailed ratings
- KieraWritten on December 13, 2013Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- AAnonymousWritten on July 21, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis trek was possibly the best week of my life! The people were fantastic, my group leader, Jessica, was beyond amazing, knowledgeable and so much fun! Meeting in LA was a little weird, but once we got on the road and introduced ourselves, we were and great bunch! I enjoyed the driving and seeing all the different types of landscapes. Jess always had fun facts about all places! First night at Lake Havasu was boiling hot but waking up to that view was amazing! Then to the Grand Canyon which was mindblowing, especially with that little twist that was thrown in. Las Vegas, what can I say! totally mental!! Off to Yosemite National Park, and the highlight of my trip the tiring but amazing hike!
- AAnonymousWritten on May 9, 20135.0 - ExcellentJust returned from this trip! Met some amazing people & seen some amazing scenery! We managed to visit Hollywood, Hike the Grand Canyon & Yosemite, Walk the Golden Gate Bridge, Take a Limo down Vegas, Visit a shooting range, Visit Route 66 & explore Las Vegas! We visited 3 states in 7 days! And loved every minute! Our tour leader Josh was great! He was relaxed, knowledgeable & fun! Be prepared to spend alot of time in the van! But every destination is worth it! I'm glad we started at LA as out of the whole tour it was the only place I was left slightly 'disapointed'. I'm struggling to explain how great this tour was! A big thank you to Josh! our tour leader! I will be booking again!
- AAnonymousWritten on December 9, 20125.0 - ExcellentShort but definately packed full to the rafters!!! Had a great time on this tour, group size is just right so that you can get to know people really well. I ended up coming home not only with great memories but some great new friends. The sights we saw were amazing, everything I thought they would be and more, especially the Grand Canyon!! Was the full road trip experience, good people, good banter, tents, camping, cooking our own food and sleeping under the stars. Just what I was looking for when I booked through Trek America. Can't wait to book my next trip :)
- AAnonymousWritten on December 4, 20125.0 - ExcellentAs the tour group was quite small, it allowed us all to really get to know each other. I have left with some amazing new friends while being able to see some of the most breathtaking sites in America. We rode in a van together, shared our stories, cooked our own food, set up our tents together and partied in Vegas. It was the closest thing to a road trip with a tight-knit crew, the best holiday I've ever been on!
- AAnonymousWritten on December 3, 20124.0 - GoodSaw a lot of US's highlights in a week. Sleeping outside by the river Colarado was good fun! Be prepared for long drives and not long in each place.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 1, 20125.0 - ExcellentThis trek was great fun and even though I'd been to the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas before on a previous trek, my experience was entirely different but equally as good. Starting from LA was a good choice as the first night in Lake Havasu gave us an opportunity to get to know each other before we became too distracted by the world famous locations we continued on to! While a week long trek suited me perfectly in terms of getting leave from work, all of us wished it had been longer by the time we got to San Francisco as we were having such a good time. Shout out to Chris, our tour leader, for being awesome!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Los Angeles, Colorado River
- Day 2: Grand Canyon National Park
- Days 3-4: Route 66, Las Vegas
- Days 5-6: Yosemite National Park
- Day 7: Yosemite National Park, San Francisco
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: The Legend
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 16, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends at approximately 5 pm at Red Roof Inn (San Fransisco Airport) depending on traffic conditions. The tour operator does not recommend booking any flights out of San Fransisco Airport until after 9 pm on the last day of the tour, as your arrival into San Fransisco can be delayed. Please be aware that the drop-off point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- May 16, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour generally starts from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles at 7.30 am. Due to the early start, the tour operator recommends arriving at least one day prior to the tour, so you have time to settle in and make sure you do not miss the departure! Please be aware the starting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- May 16, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
The tour operator does not provide airport transfers, however, both your starting hotel and last hotel offer free airport shuttles. After you have arrived at the international airport in Los Angeles, please call the hotel and advice them which terminal you are in so they can pick you up. For your departure, airport shuttles run every 20-30 minutes from the hotel to San Fransisco Airport.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Western Wonder From Los Angeles
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to San Francisco5 seats left$269$989-27%USD $720+ $70 Kitty
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to San Francisco0 seats left$31USD $1,018+ $70 Kitty
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to San Francisco0 seats left$31USD $1,018+ $70 Kitty
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to San Francisco4 seats left$234$1,049-22%USD $815+ $70 Kitty
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to San Francisco0 seats left$33USD $1,066+ $70 Kitty
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to San FranciscoOnly 3 seats left$192$1,099-17%USD $907+ $70 Kitty
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to San FranciscoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,066+ $70 Kitty
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to San FranciscoOnly 1 seat left$33USD $1,066+ $70 KittyBook Now Hold my
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to San FranciscoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,066+ $70 KittyBook Now Hold my
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to San Francisco0 seats left$31USD $1,018+ $70 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 August 2018 the full payment of $720 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $720 for Western Wonder From Los Angeles, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 611 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 424 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $720 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,729 tours in North America
- covered by 61 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Wonder From Los Angeles