Japan's Noto Peninsula
- Our saving
- US $ 3,802
- Age range
- 3 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about SpiceRoads Cycling:Write a review
- Michael D. Parsons's review about another SpiceRoads Cycling tour4.0 - GoodGo now before Vietnam changes. It was an epic tour into small towns and villages where people stopped to stare at us, as... Read more
- Greg Smith's review about another SpiceRoads Cycling tour4.5 - ExcellentNice tour of the important sights in Sri Lanka. A bit more hilly (mountainous) than I expected from a 3 chili trip. Ho... Read more
- Michael D. Parsons's review about another SpiceRoads Cycling tour5.0 - ExcellentI have come to expect excellence from SpiceRoads and the Chiang Mai to Bangkok trip did not disappoint me. The guides -A... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
What is the minimum number of guests required for the tour to push through?
The trip Japan's Noto Peninsula is basically 9 days/8 nights and requires the minimum of 4 travellers to run the tour.
- April 1, 2017
Where does this trip start and end?
The trip is actually starts in Kanazawa, and then ends in Takayama.
- January 1, 2017
Do I have to pay extra for my transportaion from Tokyo to Kanazawa?
Yes, the transportation from Tokyo to Kanazawa is not part of the tour price, the participants will have to set it up separately.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul31st August 2017
Japan's Noto Peninsula
- SundayMay 13, 2018from TokyoMondayMay 21, 2018in KyotoOur saving$98PriceUSD $3,80210+ spaces left
- SundayJun 24, 2018from TokyoMondayJul 2, 2018in KyotoOur saving$98PriceUSD $3,80210+ spaces left
- SundayJul 8, 2018from TokyoMondayJul 16, 2018in KyotoOur saving$98PriceUSD $3,80210+ spaces left
- SundayAug 26, 2018from TokyoMondaySep 3, 2018in KyotoOur saving$98PriceUSD $3,80210+ spaces left
- SundayMay 12, 2019from TokyoMondayMay 20, 2019in KyotoOur saving$98PriceUSD $3,80210+ spaces left
- SundayJun 23, 2019from TokyoMondayJul 1, 2019in KyotoOur saving$98PriceUSD $3,80210+ spaces left
- SundayJul 7, 2019from TokyoMondayJul 15, 2019in KyotoOur saving$98PriceUSD $3,80210+ spaces left
- SundayAug 25, 2019from TokyoMondaySep 2, 2019in KyotoOur saving$98PriceUSD $3,80210+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Kyoto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this SpiceRoads Cycling booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2017 the full payment of $3,802 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3802 for Japan's Noto Peninsula, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and SpiceRoads Cycling will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for SpiceRoads Cycling tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 292 km
- Kanazawa (Japan)
- 71 km
- Takayama (Japan)
- 112 km
- Nagoya (Japan)
- 105 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,802 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,849 tours in Asia
- covered by 136 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan's Noto Peninsula via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,371 travellers have already met
before they left for their Asia tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 21,585 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours