Japan's Noto Peninsula
- Our saving
- US $ 3,840
Other reviews about SpiceRoads Cycling:Write a review
- Michael Fredericks's review about another SpiceRoads Cycling tour5.0 - ExcellentI had a fantastic time. Good guides, good roads, fantastic food, good to average hotels, good scenery, a grate ride.
- Helen Robertson's review about another SpiceRoads Cycling tour4.5 - ExcellentLoved it and would highly recommend it. The only drawback was the accommodation- looked fabulous out the front but the ... Read more
- Greg Smith's review about another SpiceRoads Cycling tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was an excellent tour of Myanmar. Our guide, Lin and driver Moe took very good care of the three of us. The itine... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the minimum number of guests required for the tour to push through?
The trip Japan's Noto Peninsula is basically 9 days/8 nights and requires the minimum of 4 travellers to run the tour.
Where does this trip start and end?
The trip is actually starts in Kanazawa, and then ends in Takayama.
Does the tour include transportation from Tokyo to Kanazawa?
The transportation from Tokyo to Kanazawa is not part of the tour price, therefore travellers will have to set it up separately.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Japan's Noto Peninsula
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$160USD $3,840
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$160USD $3,840
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$160USD $3,840
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$160USD $3,840
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Tokyo9 DaysMondayMay 18, 2020to Kyoto10+ seats left$160USD $3,840
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Tokyo9 DaysMondayJun 29, 2020to Kyoto10+ seats left$160USD $3,840
- SundayJul 5, 2020from Tokyo9 DaysMondayJul 13, 2020to Kyoto10+ seats left$160USD $3,840
- SundayAug 23, 2020from Tokyo9 DaysMondayAug 31, 2020to Kyoto10+ seats left$160USD $3,840
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Kyoto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this SpiceRoads Cycling booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 November 2018 the full payment of $3,840 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3840 for Japan's Noto Peninsula, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and SpiceRoads Cycling will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for SpiceRoads Cycling tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 292 km
- Kanazawa (Japan)
- 71 km
- Takayama (Japan)
- 112 km
- Nagoya (Japan)
- 105 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,840 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,847 tours in Asia
- covered by 288 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan's Noto Peninsula via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 32,380 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours