Start planning your tour
- Ride past idyllic beaches in tranquil bays and stunning mountains
- Discover the relatively unexplored northeast region of Vietnam
- Delve into culture and meet the locals of friendly mountain tribes
Start and end in Hanoi! With the bicycle tour Hill Tribes of Vietnam, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Hanoi, Vietnam and 5 other destinations in Vietnam. Hill Tribes of Vietnam includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- KarenJanuary 06, 2020Our family of 5 enjoyed the Halong Bay 3-day bike trip. It was a nice way to see the area -- better than just viewing from a car window. Great guides!
- ThomasHeidenbergerApril 05, 2019Shame on me! We should have brought our own bikes! between us we own 9 bikes and would have had no problem as to cost or expense but the logistics prevented bringing our own. bikes were 4-6 years old, not properly maintained, for example no rear... Show more
- LoringMarch 10, 2019Fantastic tour, with extremely diverse sights -- from the beaches of Central Vietnam to the temples of Angkor Wat. We particularly enjoyed the hill country of Vietnam (the climbing day was excellent) as well as the temple sites in Cambodia. The... Show more
Dates & Availability
Hill Tribes of Vietnam
From Hanoi to Hanoi
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020MondayApr 20, 2020Sharing a twin roomTotal$2,100
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020MondaySep 14, 2020Sharing a twin roomTotal$2,100
- SaturdayOct 31, 2020MondayNov 9, 2020Sharing a twin roomTotal$2,100
- SundayNov 1, 2020TuesdayNov 10, 2020Sharing a twin roomTotal$2,100
- SaturdaySep 4, 2021MondaySep 13, 2021Sharing a twin roomTotal$2,100
- SaturdayNov 6, 2021MondayNov 15, 2021Sharing a twin roomTotal$2,100
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar