Start planning your tour
- Capture a photo of Bhutan’s world-renowned Tiger’s Nest
- Discover hidden treasures and meet the locals at markets
- See the scattered scared sites of verdant Paro Valley
Start and end in Paro! With the bicycle tour Bhutan Heritage by Bicycle, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Paro, Bhutan and 2 other destinations in Bhutan. Bhutan Heritage by Bicycle includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- KarenJanuary 06, 2020Our family of 5 enjoyed the Halong Bay 3-day bike trip. It was a nice way to see the area -- better than just viewing from a car window. Great guides!
- ThomasHeidenbergerApril 05, 2019Shame on me! We should have brought our own bikes! between us we own 9 bikes and would have had no problem as to cost or expense but the logistics prevented bringing our own. bikes were 4-6 years old, not properly maintained, for example no rear... Show more
- LoringMarch 10, 2019Fantastic tour, with extremely diverse sights -- from the beaches of Central Vietnam to the temples of Angkor Wat. We particularly enjoyed the hill country of Vietnam (the climbing day was excellent) as well as the temple sites in Cambodia. The... Show more
Bhutan Heritage by Bicycle
From Paro to Paro
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- MondayMar 16, 2020SundayMar 22, 2020Sharing a twin roomTotal$2,450
- MondayApr 13, 2020SundayApr 19, 2020Sharing a twin roomTotal$2,450
- TuesdayMay 19, 2020MondayMay 25, 2020Sharing a twin roomTotal$2,450
- TuesdaySep 15, 2020MondaySep 21, 2020Sharing a twin roomTotal$2,450
- MondayOct 19, 2020SundayOct 25, 2020Sharing a twin roomTotal$2,450
- MondayNov 16, 2020SundayNov 22, 2020Sharing a twin roomTotal$2,450
- MondayMay 3, 2021SundayMay 9, 2021Sharing a twin roomTotal$2,450
- MondayMay 31, 2021SundayJun 6, 2021Sharing a twin roomTotal$2,450
- MondaySep 20, 2021SundaySep 26, 2021Sharing a twin roomTotal$2,450
- MondayOct 25, 2021SundayOct 31, 2021Sharing a twin roomTotal$2,450
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar