Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
Start in Krakow and end in Warsaw! With the in-depth cultural tour Highlights Of Poland - Preview 2021 (10 Days), you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Krakow, Poland and 8 other destinations in Poland. Highlights Of Poland - Preview 2021 (10 Days) includes meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Welcome to Kraków.
- Day 2: The Damsels and Dragons of Kraków.
- Day 3: Across the High Tatras Mountains to Zakopane.
- Day 4: Reflect on Auschwitz then on to Wrocław, the Venice of Poland.
- Day 5: Poznań, Cradle of the Polish nation.
- Day 6: Toruń, the Gothic Glory on the Vistula and Gdańsk.
- Day 7: The Baltic Belles of Gdańsk.
- Day 8: Malbork Castle and Warsaw.
- Day 9: Exploring the Proud Polish Capital of Warsaw.
- Day 10: Depart Warsaw.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- SCStanley· October 12, 2019Poland was an amazing country. The people are resilient and welcoming. The itinerary was packed and it might be nice to have a few late mornings. All local experts were knowledgeable, approachable and honest about their country. We were surprised... Show moreInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you so much for sharing this with us. We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed every bit of your Insight Vacations experience through Poland; from our very knowledgeable and attentive staff to our wide-ranging itinerary. Most of all, we are... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- JJen· October 09, 2019Poland is a great country, however the itinerary is much too structured and fast-paced. There was no time to just enjoy the city without getting information overload. Everything was on a strict time constraint. There needs to be in a change in the... Show moreInsight Vacations commented on this reviewIt certainly pleases us to learn that you enjoyed your complete experience through Poland with Insight Vacations. However, we acknowledge your observations in regards to the itinerary provided. Rest assured that your observations will be shared with our... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- RWROSS· September 19, 2019KRAKOW: Everything was wonderful in Krakow; by far my favorite city on the tour. There was ample time to see things on our own and enjoy the group activities. ZAKOPANE: The afternoon tour was fine. One option you might want to mention is the spa... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- Roopak· August 01, 2019overall good tour experienceInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are very pleased to hear that your time on the Highlights of Poland tour was a memorable one. On top of that, we hope that you were able to go back home with some amazing memories and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.Trip date: May 2019
- Loraine· July 15, 2019Exceeded our expectations! Our introduction to beautiful Poland was thorough and at a pace that suited everyone on the bus, from young juniors to the seniors. The regional taste treats along the way added to the fun and local info guides made us... Show moreInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are delighted to learn that your experience in Poland with Insight Vacations was a total success. We are even happier to hear that our tailored itinerary alongside our staff allowed you to see all the magnificent Polish sights. Furthermore, we look... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- DPDavid· June 16, 2019The trip was fantastic. Everything was well planned and our guide, Krzysztof Piechowicz, was beyond excellent. The hotels were excellent and the meals very good. We’d recommend TourRadar and this trip without any hesitation.Insight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for informing us about the excellent time you had on your Highlights of Poland tour with Insight Vacations. We are truly delighted to hear that Krzystof’s knowledge of Poland alongside the itinerary provided was to your liking. Furthermore, we... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- MKManijeh· June 27, 2017The trip was great. All the things we saw were awesome. Poland is a lovely country. The hotels were all 4 or 5 star -- very nice. And the coach was excellent -- with 2 doors for more efficient boarding, and a toliet for emergencies. The guides were... Show moreTrip date: June 2017
Dates & Availability
Highlights Of Poland - Preview 2021 (10 Days)
From Krakow to Warsaw
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
Select Your Tour Version
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFridayApr 16, 2021SundayApr 25, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,450$2,205
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFridayApr 23, 2021SundayMay 2, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,450$2,205
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFridayApr 30, 2021SundayMay 9, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,525$2,273
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFridayMay 7, 2021SundayMay 16, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,525$2,273
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFridayMay 14, 2021SundayMay 23, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,525$2,273
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFridayMay 21, 2021SundayMay 30, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,525$2,273
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFridayMay 28, 2021SundayJun 6, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,525$2,273
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFridayJun 4, 2021SundayJun 13, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,525$2,273
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFridayJun 11, 2021SundayJun 20, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,525$2,273
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFridayJun 18, 2021SundayJun 27, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,525$2,273
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar