Start planning your tour
Start in Belfast and end in Edinburgh! With the adventure tour Wild Scottish Isles, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Belfast, Northern Ireland and 9 other destinations in Europe. Wild Scottish Isles includes accommodation
- Day 1: Check in to the /Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast/.
- Day 2: Depart overland for Portrush for a visit to the World Heritage Site of Giant’s Causeway.
- Day 3: Weather permitting, spend the morning exploring the uninhabited island of Staffa by Zodiac and its most famous feature, Fingal’s Cave.
- Day 4: Spend the morning at St. Kilda.
- Day 5: Arrive in the capital city of Kirkwall on Mainland Island in the Orkneys today for visits to the magnificent St.
- Day 6: This morning enjoy a guided walking tour of Lerwick, capital of the Shetland Islands, which are steeped in Norse heritage.
- Day 7: One of the most isolated settlements in the British Isles, Fair Isle is renowned for the quality and intricacy of its handmade sweaters, using local wool.
- Day 8: Disembark in Aberdeen this morning, and enjoy a scenic drive to Edinburgh.
- Additional Services
Reviews About This Operator
- Cheryl· March 09, 2020From booking to completion every person was prompt and helpful.
- Mark· March 02, 2020Great guide. Great hikes. Great food. Great people
- Hannah· February 10, 2020An absolutely amazing week with a great bunch of people. The staff were fantastic and enthusiastic. We had a lot of... Show more
Dates & Availability
Wild Scottish Isles
From Belfast to Edinburgh
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SaturdayJun 5, 2021SaturdayJun 12, 2021Hold space for 48h$6,990
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the countries
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar