Kokoda Locally Led
- Tour Operator:
- No Roads Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Expedition Day 01
- Expedition Day 02 (Trek Day 1)
- Expedition Day 03 (Trek Day 2)
- Expedition Day 04 (Trek Day 3)
- Expedition Day 05 (Trek Day 4)
- Expedition Day 06 (Trek Day 5)
- Expedition Day 07 (Trek Day 6)
- Expedition Day 08 (Trek Day 7)
- Expedition Day 09 (Trek Day 8)
- Expedition Day 10 (Trek Day 9)
- Expedition Day 11
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by No Roads Expeditions
There are literally hundreds of travel companies on the internet these days. The net allows small companies to have a presence on the web, and for them to compete with large multinational companies. This is great news for them and consumers. Unfortunately, while many of these small companies look great, their services and what they claim they can do for you do not always add up. For many of us, we work hard all year to get away for 2 or 3 weeks. That annual adventure centres our lives, puts life back into perspective and allows us time for just ourselves. It is a vital part of our existence and a time that should not be wasted. That is why it is important to choose the right adventure company, a company that will fulfil your wishes in a conscientious way, so that you can return home rejuvenated, enriched by the experience knowing you have helped yourself and hopefully someone else along the way. No Roads Expeditions is dedicated to achieving these goals for you. The following are some of the reasons why you should choose No Roads expeditions as your operator on your next adventure.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- AAidanMagee· April 2nd, 2020I cannot recommend No Roads Expeditions highly enough. I have recently completed the Kokoda trek in PNG - and the entire team at No Roads were beyond excellent in every aspect of the trip. The trip itself was so well planned and we were incredibly well... Show moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewHey Aiden Thanks so much for the comments. Fiona and the team are awesome. We hope everyone got back to where they needed to be. I will pass on these kind words to the team. I look forward to offering something else to you 4 crazy guys. Cheers Peter MillerTrip date: March 2020
- Azim· May 19th, 2018There are lots of outfits taking groups up Abdul down the kokoda. No roads were a reliable choice and the entire trip was very well arranged.No Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewThanks Azim I am glad you had a great trip. I will let Robert and the team know. Thanks againTrip date: May 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do you fly out from?
To join this particular tour you would need to arrange your flight from Australia to Kokoda.
- What's the cost of return airfare from Sydney?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
- I'll be travelling alone, will I get my own room, or will I be sharing?
An optional single supplement is available for this trip, if you want to have you own room. However if you are happy to share, you will be roomed with another passenger of the same gender.
Good to Know
- KinaPapua New Guinea
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, South Africa you will need an adaptor for type I.
- Type IPapua New Guinea
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Papua New Guinea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Papua New Guinea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Papua New Guinea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Papua New Guinea. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Papua New Guinea. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Papua New Guinea. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Papua New Guinea. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Papua New Guinea. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with No Roads Expeditions. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and No Roads Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "No Roads Expeditions" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of No Roads Expeditions. Please familiarise yourself with the No Roads Expeditions payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Papua New Guinea
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2023/2024
- Best Hiking Tours in The World 2023/2024
- Papua New Guinea from Port Moresby
- Papua new guinea Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 11 days Papua new guinea
- Operators in Australia/Oceania
- Kokoda Locally Led Tours in Papua New Guinea
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Kokoda Trail Tours
- Papua New Guinea Tours
- Australia/Oceania Tours
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Kokoda Trail
- Papua New Guinea tours