3 Day Great Ocean Track
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 27 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 766
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Great Ocean Road and end in Twelve Apostles! With the hiking & trekking tour 3 Day Great Ocean Track, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Great Ocean Road, Australia and 4 other destinations in Australia. 3 Day Great Ocean Track includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
Other reviews about No Roads Expeditions:Write a review
- Azim Qazi's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentThere are lots of outfits taking groups up Abdul down the kokoda. No roads were a reliable choice and the entire trip w... Read more
- Ronnie Down's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentI was doing the Kokoda trek with No Roads Expeditions I collapsed but the care from Andrew Johnson (A.J) and the porters w... Read more
- Kerri rush's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentI recently trekked Kokoda with my daughter and a friend. After a lot of research I decided to go with No Roads. It turne... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Great Ocean Road is the starting point and Twelve Apostles is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this No Roads Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2018 the full payment of $766 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $766 for 3 Day Great Ocean Track, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and No Roads Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for No Roads Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 119 km.
- Great Ocean Road (Australia)
- 73 km
- Apollo Bay (Australia)
- 12 km
- Otway (Australia)
- 16 km
- Johanna (Australia)
- 19 km
- Twelve Apostles (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $766 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 846 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 3 Day Great Ocean Track via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,781 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours