3 Day Great Ocean Track
- Our saving
- US $ 839
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Great Ocean Road and end in Twelve Apostles! With the hiking & trekking tour 3 Day Great Ocean Track, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Great Ocean Road, Australia and 4 other destinations in Australia. 3 Day Great Ocean Track includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about No Roads Expeditions:Write a review
- Ronnie Down's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentI was doing the Kokoda trek with No Roads Expeditions I collapsed but the care from Andrew Johnson (A.J) and the porters w... Read more
- Kerri rush's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentI recently trekked Kokoda with my daughter and a friend. After a lot of research I decided to go with No Roads. It turne... Read more
- Lisa's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentNo Roads made everything easy and the experience memorable. Our guide Justin had exceptional knowledge and made the trek... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Great Ocean Road is the starting point and Twelve Apostles is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this No Roads Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2017 the full payment of $839 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $839 for 3 Day Great Ocean Track, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and No Roads Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for No Roads Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 119 km.
- Great Ocean Road (Australia)
- 73 km
- Apollo Bay (Australia)
- 12 km
- Otway (Australia)
- 16 km
- Johanna (Australia)
- 19 km
- Twelve Apostles (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $839 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 862 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 51 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 3 Day Great Ocean Track via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6,207 travellers have already met
before they left for their Australia/Oceania tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2,530 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours