Amsterdam and Bruges - from Bournemouth
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Bournemouth! With the coach/bus tour Amsterdam and Bruges - from Bournemouth, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Bournemouth, England and 3 other destinations in Europe. Amsterdam and Bruges - from Bournemouth includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- CSCharlotteWritten on October 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentTook the tour of Amsterdam and Brugge. Wonderful tour, planned to get maximum exposure to as much of these wonderful places as possible (suggest getting as much sleep before and after tour for this reason!). Our tour guide Omar was incredibly knowledgeable - I had been to Amsterdam before for 5 days and didn't learn nearly as much as I did this weekend. Both Omar and Kathryn were incredibly supportive, helpful and patient with everyone throughout the trip, and nothing was too much trouble. The best thing about this trip compared to going it alone or flying out to a country yourself is that with a coach journey you can see much more than you would do if you flew to these places. Excellent value for money, excellent tour guides, excellent itineraries, great weekend. Thanks guys!Show detailed ratingsIndigo Travel commented on this reviewWow thanks so much Charlotte, so happy you had a great time and we really appreciate this review!!! All the best :) :) x
- MMarcioWritten on June 14, 20164.5 - ExcellentIt was amazing. The guide was fantastic. We are so happy.Show detailed ratingsIndigo Travel commented on this reviewThank you Marcio for your review! We let Karleen know about your feedback! The photos look fantastic! :) Hope to see you soon! Muito Obrigado!
- ADAurelianaWritten on September 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe had a great tour! We went to Amsterdam and Bruges and then at night we had a nightlife tour which was included. I almost went through another company but Indigo included this tour so it was better! The hotel was a bit far (30mins) but very comfortable... the guide was great! I loved Amsterdam very much and it was a great way to see it, it was like a taster tour really because its just a weekend but it was really good. I really enjoyed itShow detailed ratingsIndigo Travel commented on this reviewThank you very much for your feedback! We are happy to know your opinion about our accommodation. We think being a little bit away from the centre gives a better opportunity for more comfortable accommodation and also relaxation! Better deal for our travelers. We aim to provide a service where you have the least amount of extras and the Nightlife tour is one of them! Giving you the experience to see Amsterdam by day and night, which could be more opposites in terms of atmosphere! Thanks again! We hope to see you soon!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2016
Is the price based on single person?
Yes, this price is for one person. It includes return transport, 1 night hotel accommodation and services of a tour guide throughout the weekend.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys! Im from South Africa Cape Town and but now Im living in good Old London town! Travelling is..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Bournemouth.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Indigo Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 April 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Amsterdam and Bruges - from Bournemouth, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Indigo Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Indigo Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,063 km.
- Bournemouth (England)
- 264 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 100 km
- Calais (France)
- 264 km
- Bournemouth (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,398 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Amsterdam and Bruges - from Bournemouth via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,356 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Amsterdam and Bruges - from Bournemouth