Paris and Versailles - From London
- Our saving
- US $ 186
- Age range
- 10 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- ZSZahirWritten on July 27, 20174.5 - Excellentvery nice, only things is driving from London to Paris during overnight sometimes people don't get sleep and next morning people are extremely tired and kind of hard to enjoy dayShow detailed ratings
- CCarolynWritten on July 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentMe and my friend really enjoyed this tour, we departed from London and it was great that it was just the weekend because we didn't miss any uni. The tour was really well organised and the guide was fantastic, she spoke like 6 languages!! It was really helpful because she help us to get to some places we wanted to see, she really knew the city. The accommodation wasn't central but it was really good and after a long day we didn't fancy going out... The breakfast great and the transport too. All amazing and we want to book to Amsterdam in August! Thank you so much Karleen!!Show detailed ratings
- AAnnaWritten on July 10, 20161.0 - BadI had booked a trip to Paris this year with my three friends to celebrate their twenty first birthdays and had arranged time off work to spend our weekend in Paris. THE DAY BEFORE we were told that our trip had been cancelled and had changed the date last minute. We were literally devastated as we had all looked forward to this for weeks and it was not possible to take time out of work to arrange for another weekend. When I called up indigo travel to ask for an explanation they hung up on me half way through conversation. We were all VERY disappointed and will definitely not be using Indigo travel again! NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER!!Show detailed ratingsIndigo Travel commented on this reviewDear Anna, We did not cancel your tour the day before. We informed you by text message and email 12 DAYS before departure. Its a bit unfair to receive such a review when it was near impossible to communicate with you until the day before departure. It was unfortunate that you left the wrong contact telephone number on your booking of which I have already shown you to be true. It was also unfortunate that you didn't check your email - again we have shown proof to you that this email was sent and received. We did everything we could to contact you and we do apologise for the inconvenience caused by this cancellation, but tours sometimes are cancelled and its important that customers leave reliable contact information for us to be able to inform them to avoid such events from happening. We always ensure that our cancelled travelers are informed at the earliest possible time to allow them time to make other arrangements. Furthermore, we never hung up on you, one of our phones lost signal and when I called you back there was no connection. I spoke 5 minutes later to one of your friends and I presumed it was fine to continue speaking with her as she seemed to take control of the situation. She also agreed that we had done everything possible to contact you and that you failed to respond. Kindest Regards, Indigo Team
- DTDenizWritten on January 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentGreat customer service, professional and helpful. Will certainly book again.Show detailed ratingsIndigo Travel commented on this reviewThanks very much!
- AAnonymousWritten on October 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentVery good tour. Omar the guide was very guide and attentive and helpful. The hotel was not in the centre but it was very clean and spacious. The hotel is an Ibis so it is a known chain. Everyone got their own beds which is very good for me. I overall enjoyed the tour very much!Indigo Travel commented on this reviewThank you very much for your review! We are very happy you enjoyed the tour. We will let know Omar about this feedback! Thank you for traveling with us
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 - UK to Paris, France
Day 2 - Paris
Day 3 - Versailles and Montmartre
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Where does this tour starts?
The tour is departing from London Victoria, which is approximately 15 mins from Buckingham Palace, and a further 10-15 minutes to Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square.
- April 1, 2017
Do you allow travellers under 18 years old for this trip?
We do allow persons under 18 to travel with a responsible adult. All we ask is that you carry some sort of authorisation with you from your parents, this is mainly to use at UK Immigration on the return to the UK.
- May 1, 2016
Can a 17 year old join this tour?
It's okay to travel with us if you are 17 years old. We will probably send you a parental consent after booking which would need to be signed by one of your parents. It will be sent to you via e-mail and then they can print it. Fill it and then scan it, as it needs to be sent to us via email as well.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Indigo Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2017 the full payment of $186 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $186 for Paris and Versailles - From London, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Indigo Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Indigo Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 152 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 17 km
- Versailles (France)
- 17 km
- Paris (France)
- 343 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $186 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,421 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Paris and Versailles - From London via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,116 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Paris and Versailles - From London