The Amazon Majesty
- Tour Operator:
- Waman Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 60
- Operated in:
- English, Spanish
- Tour id:
- Day 1 RECEPTION, YAGUAS NATIVE COMMUNITY, VISIT TO THE FUND RONY & NIGHT EXCURSION
- Day 2 BIRD WATCHING, ARTISAN FISHING, AND PINK DOLPHINS
- Day 3 KINGDOM OF GIANT TREES AND TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Waman Adventures
Waman Adventures is a family business initiative aimed at offering quality touring services based on international standards in tourism. Our work aims to practice sustainable tourism, to promote the responsable use of natural and cultural resources, and to focus on operations that improve the quality of life for local populations, strengthening their social, environmental, cultural and economic development. Our company is different in that we value the importance of revealing the true historic, cultural and spiritual legacy left by our ancestors. We serve as the perfect bridge between the visitor and the Andean world with an excellent business image as well as an unbounding passion for our Andean heritage.Read more
- Overall RatingAverage
- HSHaley· June 8th, 2021The Amazon was an amazing experience, but our tour guide was not the best. He asked if we had different things once we were there and acted as if we should have known to bring them (items such as boots), but these items were not given on a list of... Show moreTrip date: May 2021
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday7 Jun, 2023Friday9 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$279
- Thursday8 Jun, 2023Saturday10 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$279
- Friday9 Jun, 2023Sunday11 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$279
- Saturday10 Jun, 2023Monday12 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$279
- Sunday11 Jun, 2023Tuesday13 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$279
- Monday12 Jun, 2023Wednesday14 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$279
- Tuesday13 Jun, 2023Thursday15 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$279
- Wednesday14 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$279
- Thursday15 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$279
- Friday16 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$279
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F.
- Type APeru
- Type BPeru
- Type CPeru
- Type EPeru
- Type FPeru
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 3rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 3rd, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Waman Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Waman Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Waman Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Waman Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Waman Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Peru
- Peru Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Amazing Wildlife Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- Peru from Iquitos
- Peru Wildlife
- Small group tour
- 3 days Peru
- Operators in Latin America
- Amazonian Basin
- Amazon Rainforest
- The Amazon Majesty Tours in Peru
- Wildlife Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Wildlife & Nature Photography Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Peruvian Amazon
- Amazonian Basin
- Amazon Rainforest
- Peru tours