- Our saving
- US $ 345
- +7 Destinations
- Amalfi Coast
- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Tour Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius
- Indulge in local Limoncello and pizza
- Enjoy stunning views of Mount Solaro
- Cruise to the glamorous isle of Capri
- Rather Poor
- IsobelWritten on December 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentA great tour. Ticked off so many things. Ben was funny, attentive and knowledgeable. Couldn't have asked for better!Show detailed ratings
- BABeverleyWritten on October 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentI have never booked a group tour, but decided to based on reviews I had previously seen about Busabout. Oh my goodness, this was one of theeeee BEST decisions I've made! We got to see tonnes and Holly was a fab guide for the duration of the trip. Met loads of great people too. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!Show detailed ratings
- BBecWritten on December 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was above what I epected which is absolutely awesome especiallyShow detailed ratings
- KKellyWritten on October 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy tour was fantastic! It was my first time in Italy and I feel like doing a tour through busabout only made it better for me. I definitely did things with the tour that I would not have done on my own. I will be coming back to Europe next summer and am going to book another Busabout tour!! CAN'T WAIT.Show detailed ratings
- PPPriWritten on September 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe Busabout Italian Adventure was fantastic and crossed off a lot of things on my bucket list. The days were eventful but at the same time not tiring and you have plenty of time to do your own thing although mingling with the group is the way forward. The sights and memories will live long in my head. Lauren (Pinky) was simply awesome! Knowledgeable, accommodating, lots of fun and knows how to organise a good day/night out. Not scared to get involved with games, drinks and conversation and definitely someone I would easily recommend. Thank you Pinky for the great time on the Italian Adventure.Show detailed ratings
- CClareWritten on September 27, 20164.5 - ExcellentAmazing trip, Lauren was an amazing guide!Show detailed ratings
- TTahleeWritten on September 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentOur Italian adventure led by Lauren was fantastic! She was so informative, entertaining and friendly. The entire trip was a balanced mixture of activities, free time to explore and fun opportunities to bond with your travel companions. Can not recommend busabout's Italian Adventure enough!Show detailed ratings
- SWSamWritten on September 22, 20164.5 - ExcellentI could have asked for a better trip! The Italian adventure was exactly what it says! Lauren was an amazing tour guide, fun and informative! She kept smiles on all of our faces even with the early startsShow detailed ratings
- SStephWritten on September 22, 20164.0 - GoodI went on the 3 day Italian adventure and it was amazing! I saw some amazing places and I can't wait to head back and explore more! I just wish the trip was a little bit longer!Show detailed ratings
- LALiamWritten on September 21, 20164.5 - ExcellentThis was such a good trip! Went to some incredible places and met some awesome people. The guide (Lauren) was super, really chill to be around and gave really good info without being overbearing or an assault of facts. Just right!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Rome, Pompeii and Sorrento
- Capri and Sorrento
- Sorrento, Amalfi, Ravello and Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Italian Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
About the nature of the camping accommodation. I don't mind camping but I don't have any gear with me, not even sleeping bag or towel. Is everything supplied?
There’s no need to bring any camping gear, the 2 nights included accommodation is in a tent cabin and bed linen is included.
You can get towels from reception for a small deposit but Busabout always recommends bringing one.
- July 1, 2016
Can you advise on a hostel/cheap hotel to stay in one or two nights before?
This particular tour does not offer pre tour accommodation, however the accommodation that you will be staying at for the duration of the trip is the Camping Roma. You could contact them directly and arrange pre tour accommodation, if they still have availability. Also, please note that all accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
- July 1, 2016
I was wondering if you guys are used to handling people with dietary restrictions?
We can tell you that once you book with us we will inform Busabout about your dietary requirements.
In this instance you would have special meals provided for you. Please let us know if you have any other requirements.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
- "Hola chicas and chicos, I come from Geetroit, AUS (also known as Geelong) please don't hold that against..."
- "Colorado (come visit me!), Beer, Fireworks, Laffy Taffy jokes, traveling, busabout... these are a few..."
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Rome3 DaysWednesdayMay 16, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$14USD $345
- FridayMay 18, 2018from Rome3 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$14USD $345
- MondayMay 21, 2018from Rome3 DaysWednesdayMay 23, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$14USD $345
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Rome3 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$14USD $345
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Rome3 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$14USD $345
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Rome3 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$14USD $345
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Rome3 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$14USD $345
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Rome3 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$14USD $345
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Rome3 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$14USD $345
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Rome3 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$14USD $345
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 April 2018 the full payment of $345 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $345 for Italian Adventure, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 15 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 9 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 10 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 4 km
- Ravello (Italy)
- 223 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $345 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,431 tours in Europe
- covered by 184 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 64 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Adventure