- Our saving
- US $ 319
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Step back in time on a tour through ghostly Pompeii.
- Sail along the shimmering coastline of Capri.
- Opt to explore the famous Blue Grotto by boat.
- Spot the holiday homes of the stars in Almafi.
- Fill up on arancini, gelato, and other Italian treats.
- Rather Poor
- PPatriciaWritten on November 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Shea was an awesome guide! She took care of everything and gave great tips, plus she was a lot of fun!
- HeidiWritten on September 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing holiday with one of the best tour guides. Both our guide and bus driver made the holiday!
- AlanahWritten on September 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Italian Adventure was a great way to see the Amalfi Coast. We got around to see multiple hot spots in the short time on the tour and both the optional and included activities were a great time! Shea really made this trip fantastic. She was extremely... Read more
- SamWritten on September 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Incredible guide, extremely fun, passionate and made the experience unforgettable.
- AAudreyWritten on September 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Italian Adventure tour was fabulous and Jade made it that much better! The landmarks were beautiful, food amazing, and evenings a blast! If you ever catch wind that Jade will be the tour guide for the tour you’re interested in, BOOK IT! Your Canadian... Read more
- CRchrisWritten on September 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A great time, got to see a lot in a short space of time, great guide, really cant think of anything about the tour i didnt like, its not their fault the weather was less than ideal
- JFJonathanWritten on September 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide Amanda was well organized, enthusiastic, helpful and knowledgeable! Driver was a real pro. Trip was a bit fast paced, but that’s much better then too slow. Overall awesome experience!
- AAnonymousWritten on September 7, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was fantastic and we had a wonderful experience. Would highly recommend it to people and would gladly do it again!
- FCFabianaWritten on September 5, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The accommodation was away below the expectation, it was never inform it would be a camping with sharing room and bathroom with several people. It was offer a upgrade I purchased extra and it was the same room without space or any comfort beside have a... Read more
- NNaomiAdamsWritten on September 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was great! Peter was a great guide who was able to combine his extensive knowledge of history, science, geography and general fun facts to help bring to life some of the amazing places we visited! Peter helped us navigate the do’s and don’ts of... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Rome to Pompeii to Sorrento
- Sorrento to Capri to Sorrento
- Sorrento to Amalfi to Ravello to Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Busabout Italian Adventure
- Busabout Europe 2019
- Meet the Crew
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How large are the tour groups?
Busabout is a very popular youth operator who tends to fill buses of up to 28 people. Therefore you should expect to see an average group size of about 16 people.
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour ends in the Camping Village Roma, where we will arrive back in the early evening of the final day. Say goodbye to your fellow travellers or enjoy an extended stay and continue to explore Rome.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of the tour starts in Rome, when you board the Busabout bus and head to the famous site of Pompeii for a guided tour. The pickup point will be PLUS Camping Roma Via Aurelia, 831 (km 8,2) 00165, Rome, Italy.
Guides who have led this tour
- "William first started his love affair with travel at the age of 11, when his father led him on a trek..."
- "Seeking out hidden gems across Europe is my full time occupation. I love it. I'm a bubbly tour guide..."
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "Just your average 25-year-old Aussie gal trying to escape reality. I am forever on the search for the..."
- "I fell in love with travel when I was seventeen years old. I accidentally ended up left in Rome by myself..."
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
- "I am a Scottish lass born and bred who caught the travel bug from a young age! I am a massive film geek,..."
- "Hola chicas and chicos, I come from Geetroit, AUS (also known as Geelong) please don't hold that against..."
- "Hi There! my name is Peter and I work as a tour guide in Europe! Hit me up with your feedback so I can..."
- "Despite being a man with a beard I consider myself still a 5yr old boy, exploring the world full of curiosities..."
- "Colorado (come visit me!), Beer, Fireworks, Laffy Taffy jokes, traveling, busabout... these are a few..."
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Rome3 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$50$369-14%USD $319
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Rome3 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$50$369-14%USD $319
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Rome3 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$50$369-14%USD $319
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Rome3 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$50$369-14%USD $319
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Rome3 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$50$369-14%USD $319
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Rome3 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$56$409-14%USD $353
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Rome3 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$56$409-14%USD $353
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Rome3 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$56$409-14%USD $353
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Rome3 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$56$409-14%USD $353
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Rome3 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$56$409-14%USD $353
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 June 2019 the full payment of $319 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $319 for Italian Adventure, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 15 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 9 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 10 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 4 km
- Ravello (Italy)
- 223 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $319 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,857 tours in Europe
- covered by 483 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 251 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Adventure