- Our saving
- US $ 299
- +7 Destinations
- Amalfi Coast
- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Tour Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius
- Indulge in local Limoncello and pizza
- Enjoy stunning views of Mount Solaro
- Cruise to the glamorous isle of Capri
- Rather Poor
- BABeverleyWritten on October 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentI have never booked a group tour, but decided to based on reviews I had previously seen about Busabout. Oh my goodness, this was one of theeeee BEST decisions I've made! We got to see tonnes and Holly was a fab guide for the duration of the trip. Met loads of great people too. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!Show detailed ratings
- BBecWritten on December 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was above what I epected which is absolutely awesome especiallyShow detailed ratings
- KKellyWritten on October 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy tour was fantastic! It was my first time in Italy and I feel like doing a tour through busabout only made it better for me. I definitely did things with the tour that I would not have done on my own. I will be coming back to Europe next summer and am going to book another Busabout tour!! CAN'T WAIT.Show detailed ratings
- PPPriWritten on September 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe Busabout Italian Adventure was fantastic and crossed off a lot of things on my bucket list. The days were eventful but at the same time not tiring and you have plenty of time to do your own thing although mingling with the group is the way forward. The sights and memories will live long in my head. Lauren (Pinky) was simply awesome! Knowledgeable, accommodating, lots of fun and knows how to organise a good day/night out. Not scared to get involved with games, drinks and conversation and definitely someone I would easily recommend. Thank you Pinky for the great time on the Italian Adventure.Show detailed ratings
- CClareWritten on September 27, 20164.5 - ExcellentAmazing trip, Lauren was an amazing guide!Show detailed ratings
- TTahleeWritten on September 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentOur Italian adventure led by Lauren was fantastic! She was so informative, entertaining and friendly. The entire trip was a balanced mixture of activities, free time to explore and fun opportunities to bond with your travel companions. Can not recommend busabout's Italian Adventure enough!Show detailed ratings
- SWSamWritten on September 22, 20164.5 - ExcellentI could have asked for a better trip! The Italian adventure was exactly what it says! Lauren was an amazing tour guide, fun and informative! She kept smiles on all of our faces even with the early startsShow detailed ratings
- SStephWritten on September 22, 20164.0 - GoodI went on the 3 day Italian adventure and it was amazing! I saw some amazing places and I can't wait to head back and explore more! I just wish the trip was a little bit longer!Show detailed ratings
- LALiamWritten on September 21, 20164.5 - ExcellentThis was such a good trip! Went to some incredible places and met some awesome people. The guide (Lauren) was super, really chill to be around and gave really good info without being overbearing or an assault of facts. Just right!Show detailed ratings
- MMelisdaWritten on September 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentBusabout Itallian Adventure was supremely organised and very well run.Lauren was an awesome Guide and we had great fun. I'd highly reccmend this tour we loved it. Got to go to beautiful places with out having to arrange it yourself so easy.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome to Sorrento
- Day 2: Isle of Capri
- Day 3: Amalfi Coast to Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Italian Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
About the nature of the camping accommodation. I don't mind camping but I don't have any gear with me, not even sleeping bag or towel. Is everything supplied?
There’s no need to bring any camping gear, the 2 nights included accommodation is in a tent cabin and bed linen is included.
You can get towels from reception for a small deposit but Busabout always recommends bringing one.
- July 1, 2016
Can you advise on a hostel/cheap hotel to stay in one or two nights before?
This particular tour does not offer pre tour accommodation, however the accommodation that you will be staying at for the duration of the trip is the Camping Roma. You could contact them directly and arrange pre tour accommodation, if they still have availability. Also, please note that all accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
- July 1, 2016
I was wondering if you guys are used to handling people with dietary restrictions?
We can tell you that once you book with us we will inform Busabout about your dietary requirements.
In this instance you would have special meals provided for you. Please let us know if you have any other requirements.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
- "Colorado (come visit me!), Beer, Fireworks, Laffy Taffy jokes, traveling, busabout... these are a few..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tom, 72 years old20th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- MondayMay 14, 2018from RomeWednesdayMay 16, 2018in RomeOur saving$60Price$359-17%USD $29910+ spaces left
- FridayMay 18, 2018from RomeSundayMay 20, 2018in RomeOur saving$60Price$359-17%USD $29910+ spaces left
- MondayMay 21, 2018from RomeWednesdayMay 23, 2018in RomeOur saving$60Price$359-17%USD $29910+ spaces left
- FridayMay 25, 2018from RomeSundayMay 27, 2018in RomeOur saving$60Price$359-17%USD $29910+ spaces left
- MondayMay 28, 2018from RomeWednesdayMay 30, 2018in RomeOur saving$60Price$359-17%USD $29910+ spaces left
- FridayJun 1, 2018from RomeSundayJun 3, 2018in RomeOur saving$60Price$359-17%USD $29910+ spaces left
- MondayJun 4, 2018from RomeWednesdayJun 6, 2018in RomeOur saving$60Price$359-17%USD $29910+ spaces left
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from RomeFridayJun 8, 2018in RomeOur saving$60Price$359-17%USD $29910+ spaces left
- FridayJun 8, 2018from RomeSundayJun 10, 2018in RomeOur saving$60Price$359-17%USD $29910+ spaces left
- MondayJun 11, 2018from RomeWednesdayJun 13, 2018in RomeOur saving$60Price$359-17%USD $29910+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 December 2017 the full payment of $299 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $299 for Italian Adventure, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 15 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 9 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 10 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 4 km
- Ravello (Italy)
- 223 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $299 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,237 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 travellers have already met
before they left for Italian Adventure tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 63 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Adventure