- Our saving
- US $ 293
- Tour Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius
- Indulge in local Limoncello and pizza
- Enjoy stunning views of Mount Solaro
- Cruise to the glamorous isle of Capri
- Rather Poor
- GraceWritten on August 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat fun & awesome tour guide Toby!Show detailed ratings
- BBelindaVettorettiWritten on August 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentVery animated guide full of amazing information. His personality deffinately made the trip as fun and it was!Show detailed ratings
- KKellieRyanWritten on August 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was a great little tour which gave me a taste of what I’d like to do again. Toby was fantastic! High energy and really knew what he was talking about :)Show detailed ratings
- CClaireWoodWritten on August 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentToby was so amazing! Such a positive happy person to be around and had so much information and recommendations for us. Know idea how we would do that trip ourselvesShow detailed ratings
- LLauraRobertsWritten on August 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentToby was so helpful and just an excellent tour guide overall!Show detailed ratingsBusabout commented on this reviewThank you for your review Laura!
- RRickyMosallWritten on August 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentToby was the man! Awesome tour guide. Really made the trip better for us. 10/10Show detailed ratingsBusabout commented on this reviewThanks Ricky, see you again sometime soon!
- JJemmaWritten on August 12, 20184.0 - GoodToby was fantastic! He knew a lot about the Amalfi coast and all the little hidden gems. He was very upbeat and knowledgeable which made the entire trip just that much better :)Show detailed ratingsBusabout commented on this reviewThanks Jemma, glad you could explore the hidden gems with us.
- RaquelWritten on August 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic tour with great peopleShow detailed ratingsBusabout commented on this reviewWell that's great to read. Thanks Raquel, see you soon!
- CChristopherLongWritten on August 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentToby was awesome! had fantastic knowledge about every town we went and made the whole experience enjoyable/fun. Thanks again Toby!Show detailed ratings
- SShannonWritten on August 12, 20184.0 - Goodgreat way to see the italian coast in a few days, Cath was extremely helpful and friendly would definitely recommend this tour and guideShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Rome, Pompeii and Sorrento
- Capri and Sorrento
- Sorrento, Amalfi, Ravello and Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Italian Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour ends in the Camping Village Roma, where we will arrive back in the early evening of the final day. Say goodbye to your fellow travellers or enjoy an extended stay and continue to explore Rome.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of the tour starts in Rome, when you board the Busabout bus and head to the famous site of Pompeii for a guided tour. The pickup point will be PLUS Camping Roma Via Aurelia, 831 (km 8,2) 00165, Rome, Italy.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can book additional nights at the recommended properties.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "I'm not much of a sweet tooth, but I could eat pastel de nata (Portuguese custard tart) ALL DAY! Portugal..."
- "I fell in love with travel when I was seventeen years old. I accidentally ended up left in Rome by myself..."
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
- "I am a Scottish lass born and bred who caught the travel bug from a young age! I am a massive film geek,..."
- "Hola chicas and chicos, I come from Geetroit, AUS (also known as Geelong) please don't hold that against..."
- "Despite being a man with a beard I consider myself still a 5yr old boy, exploring the world full of curiosities..."
- "Colorado (come visit me!), Beer, Fireworks, Laffy Taffy jokes, traveling, busabout... these are a few..."
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Rome3 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$17USD $402
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Rome3 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$17USD $402
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Rome3 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$17USD $402
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Rome3 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$77$419-18%USD $342
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Rome3 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Rome0 seats left$14USD $345Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Rome3 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Rome0 seats left$14USD $345Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Rome3 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$14USD $345
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Rome3 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Rome9 seats left$14USD $345
- MondaySep 17, 2018from Rome3 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$14USD $345
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Rome3 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$66$359-18%USD $293
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 October 2018 the full payment of $293 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $293 for Italian Adventure, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 15 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 9 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 10 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 4 km
- Ravello (Italy)
- 223 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $293 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,006 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 178 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Adventure