- Our saving
- US $ 325
- +7 Destinations
- Amalfi Coast
- Step back in time on a tour through ghostly Pompeii
- Sail along the shimmering coastline of Capri
- Opt to explore the famous Blue Grotto by boat
- Spot the holiday homes of the stars in Almafi
- Fill up on arancini, gelato, and other Italian treats
- Rather Poor
- HeidiWritten on September 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentAmazing holiday with one of the best tour guides. Both our guide and bus driver made the holiday!Show detailed ratings
- AlanahWritten on September 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe Italian Adventure was a great way to see the Amalfi Coast. We got around to see multiple hot spots in the short time on the tour and both the optional and included activities were a great time! Shea really made this trip fantastic. She was extremely knowledgeable, lots of fun and made our time on this tour extremely enjoyable :) I hope to be able to travel with Shea again in the future.Show detailed ratings
- SamWritten on September 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentIncredible guide, extremely fun, passionate and made the experience unforgettable.Show detailed ratings
- AAudreyWritten on September 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe Italian Adventure tour was fabulous and Jade made it that much better! The landmarks were beautiful, food amazing, and evenings a blast! If you ever catch wind that Jade will be the tour guide for the tour you’re interested in, BOOK IT! Your Canadian buddies, Audrey and MichelleShow detailed ratings
- CRchrisWritten on September 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentA great time, got to see a lot in a short space of time, great guide, really cant think of anything about the tour i didnt like, its not their fault the weather was less than idealShow detailed ratings
- JFJonathanWritten on September 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur guide Amanda was well organized, enthusiastic, helpful and knowledgeable! Driver was a real pro. Trip was a bit fast paced, but that’s much better then too slow. Overall awesome experience!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 7, 20183.5 - GoodIt was fantastic and we had a wonderful experience. Would highly recommend it to people and would gladly do it again!Show detailed ratings
- FCFabianaWritten on September 5, 20183.5 - GoodThe accommodation was away below the expectation, it was never inform it would be a camping with sharing room and bathroom with several people. It was offer a upgrade I purchased extra and it was the same room without space or any comfort beside have a toilet, and it was shared room as well with one person. People in the group abandoned the camping to look for hotel. It is a shame. Beside the accommodation all had attend my expectation, Catherine is very responsible and when necessary knew how conduct the group. She also had to deal with emergency for one of the group member and she was immediately take over and call ambulance doing all to preserve health and safe. The drivers were very good.Show detailed ratings
- NNaomiAdamsWritten on September 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour was great! Peter was a great guide who was able to combine his extensive knowledge of history, science, geography and general fun facts to help bring to life some of the amazing places we visited! Peter helped us navigate the do’s and don’ts of everywhere we went and seeminlessly managed a couple of challenging situations that popped up along the way!Show detailed ratings
- TravisWritten on September 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentCath was an awesome guideShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Rome to Pompeii to Sorrento
- Sorrento to Capri to Sorrento
- Sorrento to Amalfi to Ravello to Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Italian Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour ends in the Camping Village Roma, where we will arrive back in the early evening of the final day. Say goodbye to your fellow travellers or enjoy an extended stay and continue to explore Rome.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of the tour starts in Rome, when you board the Busabout bus and head to the famous site of Pompeii for a guided tour. The pickup point will be PLUS Camping Roma Via Aurelia, 831 (km 8,2) 00165, Rome, Italy.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can book additional nights at the recommended properties.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "I'm not much of a sweet tooth, but I could eat pastel de nata (Portuguese custard tart) ALL DAY! Portugal..."
- "I fell in love with travel when I was seventeen years old. I accidentally ended up left in Rome by myself..."
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
- "I am a Scottish lass born and bred who caught the travel bug from a young age! I am a massive film geek,..."
- "Hola chicas and chicos, I come from Geetroit, AUS (also known as Geelong) please don't hold that against..."
- "Hi There! my name is Peter and I work as a tour guide in Europe! Hit me up with your feedback so I can..."
- "Despite being a man with a beard I consider myself still a 5yr old boy, exploring the world full of curiosities..."
- "Colorado (come visit me!), Beer, Fireworks, Laffy Taffy jokes, traveling, busabout... these are a few..."
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
- "Aussie gal just trying to escape from the normal adulthood of 9 to 5! Obsessed with watching sunsets..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Rome3 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$44$369-12%USD $325
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Rome3 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$44$369-12%USD $325
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Rome3 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$44$369-12%USD $325
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Rome3 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$44$369-12%USD $325
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Rome3 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$44$369-12%USD $325
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Rome3 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$44$369-12%USD $325
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Rome3 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$48$409-12%USD $361
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Rome3 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$48$409-12%USD $361
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Rome3 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$48$409-12%USD $361
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Rome3 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$48$409-12%USD $361
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 December 2018 the full payment of $325 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $325 for Italian Adventure, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 15 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 9 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 10 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 4 km
- Ravello (Italy)
- 223 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $325 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 246 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Adventure