- Our saving
- US $ 349
- +7 Destinations
- Amalfi Coast
- Tour Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius
- Indulge in local Limoncello and pizza
- Enjoy stunning views of Mount Solaro
- Cruise to the glamorous isle of Capri
- Rather Poor
- NNiamhFaganWritten on June 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentWill made the Italian adventure what it was! He's open personality, wittiness and amazing DJ skills are what made this trip for me. i would highly recommend busabout will for all your tour guide needs. (He does weddings too) DJ skip represent :)Show detailed ratings
- AAbbeyTarlintonWritten on June 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentAwesome experience! Perfect if you want to see and do lots with limited time. Will's bus entertainment and down to earth personality made this trip a blast :)Show detailed ratings
- AAmyWilliamsWritten on June 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe Italian adventure was my favourite part of my trip! Will made it all the more better!Show detailed ratings
- BBronteNollerWritten on June 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentWill was amazing! He knew the history and had great advice when it came to certain places, would do it again for sure.Show detailed ratings
- VViaquiruTovarWritten on June 15, 20184.5 - Excellenti had an incredible adventure in this tour holly is an amazing guide so attentive and energicShow detailed ratings
- SKselenaWritten on June 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentIf I could give our guide Jade 10 stars, I would. She was excellent, made the trip so fun, had a cute music playlist to go with the scenery and funny events, just the small details that make it really extra special- the itinerary is perfect- jade added the super tips about where to find good local food and reasonable prices. Driver was excellent- and it’s a little scary on the windy roads in Almalfi but he was awesome! The tour is full of younger people but I felt totally welcome and had a great time, there was another older couple on the trip and they had fun too! I gave the accommodations 5 stars (not because it’s a 5 star- it IS camping but for what that was - great location and sweet workers! Our guide also organized going out on the town in Sorrento! So much fun!Show detailed ratings
- LLynaireEcclesWritten on May 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentItalian Adventure with Busabout was one of the best tours ive been on, its great value for money, the accommodation was great and they take you to all the best spots of the area - would highly recommend :) Jade was an amazing tour guide, she was extremely knowledgeable about the area and easy to get along with, she made the tour fun!Show detailed ratings
- KKatherineWritten on May 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe itinerary was amazing! Jade was so outgoing and knowledgeable. Loved every bit!Show detailed ratings
- JoshuaWritten on May 27, 20184.0 - GoodThouroughly enjoyed the tour. It was a great mix of stunning scenery and itinery. My guide Jade was excellent and without a doubt stole the show! She added an excellent spirit to the experience and came up with loads of ways to keep everyone occupied during travel. She was also very funny, gave loads of great tips and clearly did her homework. Top classShow detailed ratings
- NeilWritten on May 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat value for the price. We covered a lot of ground in a short time. Prepare to be tired at the end of the trip, and probably a little sunburned.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Rome, Pompeii and Sorrento
- Capri and Sorrento
- Sorrento, Amalfi, Ravello and Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Italian Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
About the nature of the camping accommodation. I don't mind camping but I don't have any gear with me, not even sleeping bag or towel. Is everything supplied?
There’s no need to bring any camping gear, the 2 nights included accommodation is in a tent cabin and bed linen is included.
You can get towels from reception for a small deposit but Busabout always recommends bringing one.
- July 1, 2016
Can you advise on a hostel/cheap hotel to stay in one or two nights before?
This particular tour does not offer pre tour accommodation, however the accommodation that you will be staying at for the duration of the trip is the Camping Roma. You could contact them directly and arrange pre tour accommodation, if they still have availability. Also, please note that all accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
- July 1, 2016
I was wondering if you guys are used to handling people with dietary restrictions?
We can tell you that once you book with us we will inform Busabout about your dietary requirements.
In this instance you would have special meals provided for you. Please let us know if you have any other requirements.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "I'm not much of a sweet tooth, but I could eat pastel de nata (Portuguese custard tart) ALL DAY! Portugal..."
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
- "Hola chicas and chicos, I come from Geetroit, AUS (also known as Geelong) please don't hold that against..."
- "Colorado (come visit me!), Beer, Fireworks, Laffy Taffy jokes, traveling, busabout... these are a few..."
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Rome3 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Rome0 seats left$7USD $352
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Rome3 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Rome0 seats left$7USD $352
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Rome3 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Rome0 seats left$7USD $352
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Rome3 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Rome0 seats left$7USD $352
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Rome3 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Rome0 seats left$8USD $411
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Rome3 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Rome0 seats left$8USD $411
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Rome3 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$8USD $411Book Now Hold my
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Rome3 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Rome0 seats left$8USD $411
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Rome3 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Rome0 seats left$8USD $411
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Rome3 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Rome0 seats left$8USD $411
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 August 2018 the full payment of $349 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $349 for Italian Adventure, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 15 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 9 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 10 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 4 km
- Ravello (Italy)
- 223 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $349 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,603 tours in Europe
- covered by 222 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 74 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Adventure