Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Cairngorm Mountains
- Loch Ness
- Isle of Skye
- Explore the incredible Isle of Skye
- Visit Scotland's Ben Nevis mountain
- Celebrate at the Hogmanay Street Party
- Experience New Year's Eve in Edinburgh
Start and end in Edinburgh! With the in-depth cultural tour 6 Night Hogmanay Hootenanny (Package 1), you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Edinburgh, Scotland and 7 other destinations in Scotland. 6 Night Hogmanay Hootenanny (Package 1) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
Day One: Arrival and Welcome Party
Start point Check-in at reception, Castle Rock Hostel, 15 Johnston Terrace, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 2PR, United Kingdom
- Day Three: Isle of Skye
Day Four: Fort William, Stirling, Edinburgh
End point Outside, Castle Rock Hostel, 15 Johnston Terrace, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 2PR, United Kingdom
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- OPOwenJanuary 14, 2020If you want an experience that gives you it all this is the trip for you. Great way to see Scotland, our tour guide Stewart was everything you’d want in a tour guide. Great knowledge of history and really made sure we got the most of our 3 day highlands... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- CSChristinaJanuary 04, 2020Best decision I made going into 2020 was booking this tour. We had the right amount of time to explore both with a guide and on our own. We had Stewart as a tour guide. He was a well rounded human with lots of personality, knowledge and great taste in... Show moreMacBackpackers commented on this reviewHey Christina, Thanks so much for taking the time to share the fantastic photos and review us. We're delighted to hear that you had a fantastic Hogmanay with Stewart. Come back soon! Cheers, Jaz / MacBackpackersTrip date: December 2019
- SamJune 01, 2019We booked the Hogmanay Hootenanny tour and it was one of the best tours we have ever been on. Our guide Neil was excellent. He was knowledgable, funny and approachable. Would highly recommend for those wanting to see Scotland to book through... Show moreMacBackpackers commented on this reviewHi Samantha, Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We're happy to hear that you had a fantastic time on our Hogmanay Hootenanny with Neil. Hopefully, we'll see you again soon! Cheers, Jaz / MacBackpackersTrip date: December 2018
- JesseMarch 11, 2019such a great tour , my favourite by far ! a very goos way to see the countryMacBackpackers commented on this reviewHi Jesse, Many thank for rating us. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed our Hogmanay Hootenanny. We hope to see you again soon! Cheers, Jaz / MacBackpackersTrip date: December 2018
- BBenJanuary 06, 2019Everything about the tour was brilliant. From the expert local advice Neil had to the accomodation we stayed at, I was really impressed. The humour of Neil and his ability to talk and tell stories made every bit of the driving interesting. Highly... Show moreMacBackpackers commented on this reviewHey Ben, Thanks so much for the lovely pics and feedback. We're delighted to hear that you had a fantastic tour with Neil. Hopefully, we'll see you again soon! Cheers, JazTrip date: December 2018
- TWTravisJanuary 03, 2019The tour was good fun and you got to see a lot of Skye (for the 3day) There is a lot of driving but that is expected and the bus was very comfortable.MacBackpackers commented on this reviewHi Travis, Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and share the nice photos. We're delighted to hear that you had a fab Hogmanay with us. Hopefully, we'll see you again soon! Cheers, JazTrip date: December 2018
- ElizabethAugust 22, 2018This was an AMAZING tour! I had the best time. Our tour guide was stellar, hilarious, and kept everyone interested in the beauty and history and humor of Scotland.MacBackpackers commented on this reviewHi Elizabeth, Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We're delighted to hear that you had a fab time on our Hogmanay Hootenanny. Hopefully, we'll see you again soon! Cheers, JazTrip date: December 2017
- LTLianaMarch 06, 2018MacBackpackers's Hogmanay Tour is the best experience so far!! I totally recomend this tour, Scotland is breathtaking.MacBackpackers commented on this reviewHey Liana, Thanks so much for sending the great pictures and taking the time to review us. We're very happy to hear you enjoyed the Hogmanay with us. Hopefully, you'll be back soon! Cheers, JazTrip date: December 2017
- HHannahJanuary 15, 2018The tour was better than I expected. Our guide Richard was the best, I learned a great deal and he kept us entertained for the whole trip. I met so many lovely people and we all had such a fun time together. Would definitely recommend!MacBackpackers commented on this reviewHi Hannah, So happy to hear you had a great Hogmanay and enjoyed the tour with Richard. Thanks for reviewing us and we hope to see you again soon! Best wishes, Jaz xxTrip date: December 2017
- jennyJanuary 13, 2018So glad to have been on this trip to finish off 2017 with a bang and enter 2018 with a bunch of legends! The tour from start to finish was filled with laughter, fun, new experiences, new memories made and breathtaking views of the Highlands covered in... Show moreMacBackpackers commented on this reviewHi Jenny, Thanks so much for writing the review. We are delighted to hear you had a blast on the tour with Richard and a brilliant Hogmanay. We look forward to seeing you soon again! Cheers, Jaz xxTrip date: December 2017
- Is airport transfer included?
- If I arrived a day before the tour starts, could an additional night stay be booked at the first hostel in Edinburgh?
- Is this a guaranteed tour?
- Can I have a little background regarding the accommodation of this trip?
- Would a student be able to join this tour?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar