Save up to 75% Get early access
starts in 07:20:01
- Explore Lisbon and the beautiful surroundings
- Walk through Porto’s medieval cobblestone streets
- Discover the natural gem of the Douro Valley
- Taste the local delicacies and fine port
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
Start in Lisbon and end in Porto! With the in-depth cultural tour Discover Portugal , you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Lisbon to Porto and through Lisbon, Portugal and 9 other destinations in Portugal. Discover Portugal is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- LCLouiseWritten on June 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour guide and driver. Tiago, I would suggest to add time for a museum of choice in Lisbon.Show detailed ratings
- JHJaniferWritten on June 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, Dan was an excellent tour guide, wonderful group, lots of fun had by all!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on June 7, 20184.0 - GoodMy husband and I had a wonderful time in Portugal, we had a fantastic guide, and other guides in Lisbon & Porto were also very good full of knowledge, the driver was also very good the food was different, but very much enjoyed Portugal.Show detailed ratings
- LBLindaWritten on May 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentItinerary was great. Really saw a lot of Portugal.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Lisbon
- Day 2: Lisbon – Sintra – Cascais – Lisbon
- Day 3: Lisbon – Nazaré – Alvados
- Day 4: Alvados – Fátima – Coimbra
- Day 5: Coimbra – Lamego – Douro Valley
- Day 6: Douro Valley - Guimaraes - Porto
- Day 7: Porto
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the maximum number of traveller on this trips?
The maximum number of travellers on Back-Roads Tours is 18 people.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Lisbon7 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Porto0 seats leftUSD $3,021Based on Double Share
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Lisbon7 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Porto0 seats leftUSD $3,021Based on Double Share
- MondayOct 15, 2018from Lisbon7 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Porto0 seats leftUSD $3,021Based on Double Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Porto is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Discover Portugal , but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 559 km.
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 23 km
- Sintra (Portugal)
- 12 km
- Cascais (Portugal)
- 25 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 98 km
- Nazare (Portugal)
- 22 km
- Batalha (Portugal)
- 15 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 69 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 53 km
- Aveiro (Portugal)
- 53 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,876 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Discover Portugal