Tassie Magic 3
- Our saving
- US $ 313
- Rather Poor
- НатальяWritten on January 10, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An amazing tour to get the first and unforgettable impression about Tasmania. Liked our tour guide a lot (Matt) - knows a lot, very communicative and has a nice sense of humor:) moreover, the accommodation was very good: 4 people in the room and separate... Read more
- JKJacquelineWritten on April 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved the bay of fires
- TMTracyWritten on April 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was my first tour and found it to be very enjoyable. We had plenty of personal time to explore. I travelled with my 10 year old daughter and my older daughter and they both loved it as well. It was fun and interesting for all ages. Our tour guide James... Read more
- WKWingWritten on November 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Punctured pickup at our hotel by friendly guides - Luke & Jacob. Lodging in Bicheno (hostel in twin room) is great. All of us are so punctual that both guides rewarded us with additional point of interest.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: HOBART OR LAUNCESTON > BICHENO
- Day 2: FREYCINET NATIONAL PARK > HOBART
- Day 3: PORT ARTHUR HISTORIC SITE
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Tassie Magic 3
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- ThursdayJan 24, 2019from Hobart3 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Hobart0 seats left$13USD $313
- FridayJan 25, 2019from Hobart3 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to Hobart0 seats left$13USD $313
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayJan 29, 2019to Hobart0 seats left$13USD $313
- MondayJan 28, 2019from Hobart3 DaysWednesdayJan 30, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$13USD $313
- WednesdayJan 30, 2019from Hobart3 DaysFridayFeb 1, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$13USD $313
- ThursdayJan 31, 2019from Hobart3 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$13USD $313
- FridayFeb 1, 2019from Hobart3 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to Hobart0 seats left$13USD $313
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to Hobart0 seats left$13USD $313
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Hobart3 DaysWednesdayFeb 6, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$13USD $313
- WednesdayFeb 6, 2019from Hobart3 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$13USD $313
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Hobart.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Under Down Under Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 February 2019 the full payment of $313 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $313 for Tassie Magic 3, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Under Down Under Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Under Down Under Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hobart (Australia)
- 213 km
- Bay of Fires (Australia)
- 26 km
- St Helens (Australia)
- 62 km
- Bicheno (Australia)
- 32 km
- Wineglass Bay (Australia)
- 21 km
- Swansea (Australia)
- 51 km
- Orford (Australia)
- 57 km
- Hobart (Australia)
- 19 km
- Richmond (Australia)
- 59 km
- Port Arthur (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $313 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,283 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 81 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tassie Magic 3 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tassie Magic 3