Tassie Magic 3
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 14:36:46
- Our saving
- US $ 332
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Hobart! With the eco tour Tassie Magic 3, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Hobart, Australia and 8 other destinations in Australia. Tassie Magic 3 includes accommodation as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- JKJacquelineWritten on April 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentI loved the bay of firesShow detailed ratings
- TMTracyWritten on April 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was my first tour and found it to be very enjoyable. We had plenty of personal time to explore. I travelled with my 10 year old daughter and my older daughter and they both loved it as well. It was fun and interesting for all ages. Our tour guide James was amazing, very approachable and knowledgeable. We would recommend this tour to everyone!!! Thanks for a great experience.Show detailed ratings
- WKWingWritten on November 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentPunctured pickup at our hotel by friendly guides - Luke & Jacob. Lodging in Bicheno (hostel in twin room) is great. All of us are so punctual that both guides rewarded us with additional point of interest.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: HOBART OR LAUNCESTON > BICHENO
- Day 2: FREYCINET NATIONAL PARK > HOBART
- Day 3: PORT ARTHUR HISTORIC SITE
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Doris3rd February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Tassie Magic 3
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayMay 1, 2018to Hobart5 seats leftOnly 15 hours left toSave $14USD $332
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Hobart3 DaysFridayMay 4, 2018to Hobart5 seats leftOnly 15 hours left toSave $14USD $332
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayMay 8, 2018to Hobart5 seats leftOnly 15 hours left toSave $14USD $332
- WednesdayMay 9, 2018from Hobart3 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to Hobart5 seats leftOnly 15 hours left toSave $14USD $332
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayMay 15, 2018to Hobart5 seats leftOnly 15 hours left toSave $14USD $332
- WednesdayMay 16, 2018from Hobart3 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to Hobart5 seats leftOnly 15 hours left toSave $14USD $332
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayMay 22, 2018to Hobart5 seats leftOnly 15 hours left toSave $14USD $332
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from Hobart3 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to Hobart5 seats leftOnly 15 hours left toSave $14USD $332
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayMay 29, 2018to Hobart5 seats leftOnly 15 hours left toSave $14USD $332
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Hobart3 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Hobart5 seats leftOnly 15 hours left toSave $14USD $332
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Hobart.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Under Down Under Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 June 2018 the full payment of $332 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $332 for Tassie Magic 3, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Under Down Under Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Under Down Under Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 594 km.
- Hobart (Australia)
- 213 km
- Bay of Fires (Australia)
- 26 km
- St Helens (Australia)
- 62 km
- Bicheno (Australia)
- 32 km
- Wineglass Bay (Australia)
- 21 km
- Swansea (Australia)
- 51 km
- Orford (Australia)
- 57 km
- Hobart (Australia)
- 19 km
- Richmond (Australia)
- 59 km
- Port Arthur (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $332 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 807 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tassie Magic 3 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tassie Magic 3