Tassie Wild 3
- Our saving
- US $ 300
- Carole Jupp's review about another Under Down Under Tours tour4.0 - Good
One of the most challenging tours at 74 years old. Great accommodation at Strahan backpackers.. James was a great tour guide, very obliging and caring and the group was very friendly. Perhaps let older people know that they Should be fit.
- Mark Puskar's review about another Under Down Under Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
I had a fantastic time on the tour. Tasmania is beautiful!! The memories of the people I met and the places I saw will last a lifetime. I selected the 8 day option, with the last 3 based from Hobart and was glad I did. The 5 day overland was fast paced... Read more
- Marianne Schumm's review about another Under Down Under Tours tour4.0 - Good
A great way to experience all the best that Tasmania has to offer!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: HOBART > STRAHAN
- Day 2: WILD WEST COAST
- Day 3: CRADLE MOUNTAIN > LAUNCESTON
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page4th October 2018
Tassie Wild 3
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to Launceston0 seats left$13USD $300
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Hobart3 DaysWednesdayDec 19, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $300
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Hobart3 DaysThursdayDec 20, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $300
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Hobart3 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $300
- FridayDec 21, 2018from Hobart3 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Launceston0 seats left$13USD $300
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayDec 25, 2018to Launceston0 seats left$13USD $300
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Hobart3 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to Launceston0 seats left$13USD $300
- TuesdayDec 25, 2018from Hobart3 DaysThursdayDec 27, 2018to Launceston0 seats left$13USD $300
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Hobart3 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Launceston0 seats left$13USD $300
- FridayDec 28, 2018from Hobart3 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to Launceston0 seats left$13USD $300
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Hobart is the starting point and Launceston is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Under Down Under Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $300 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $300 for Tassie Wild 3, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Under Down Under Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Under Down Under Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hobart (Australia)
- 66 km
- Mount Field National Park (Australia)
- 73 km
- Lake St Clair (Australia)
- 48 km
- Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park (Australia)
- 54 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 11 km
- Henty Dunes (Australia)
- 33 km
- Montezuma Falls (Australia)
- 39 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 81 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
- 39 km
- Sheffield (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $300 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,120 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 79 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tassie Wild 3 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,632 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours