Tassie Wild 3
- Our saving
- US $ 302
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about Under Down Under Tours:Write a review
- Arnaud Mahot's review about another Under Down Under Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip! I'll never forget it! Perfect itinerary, guide, places, people A mix of mountains, rivers, oceans, dunes, ... Read more
- Review about another Under Down Under Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentFantastic! A very memorable experience for me.
- Review about another Under Down Under Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentVery great moment ! It was a nice adventure to meet people from all around the world and beautiful discoveries in Tasma... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: HOBART > STRAHAN
- Day 2: WILD WEST COAST
- Day 3: CRADLE MOUNTAIN > LAUNCESTON
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
Tassie Wild 3
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayOct 23, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$9USD $302
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Hobart3 DaysThursdayOct 25, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$9USD $302
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Hobart3 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$9USD $302
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$9USD $302
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Hobart3 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Launceston0 seats left$9USD $302Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Hobart3 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$9USD $302
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$9USD $302
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Hobart3 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$9USD $302
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from Hobart3 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$9USD $302
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from Hobart3 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$9USD $302
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Hobart is the starting point and Launceston is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Under Down Under Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 November 2018 the full payment of $302 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $302 for Tassie Wild 3, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Under Down Under Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Under Down Under Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hobart (Australia)
- 66 km
- Mount Field National Park (Australia)
- 73 km
- Lake St Clair (Australia)
- 48 km
- Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park (Australia)
- 54 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 11 km
- Henty Dunes (Australia)
- 33 km
- Montezuma Falls (Australia)
- 39 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 81 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
- 39 km
- Sheffield (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $302 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 942 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 69 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tassie Wild 3 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,337 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours