Tassie Wild 3
- Our saving
- US $ 305
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- JayceeWritten on February 23, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was awesome! Tasmania is so beautiful so I will definitely be back!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: HOBART > STRAHAN
Start point Individual pick up times will vary depending on pick up location. Please advise pick up location at time of booking if possible., Hobart, Tasmania, Australia 06:45 - 07:30
- Day 2: WILD WEST COAST
Day 3: CRADLE MOUNTAIN > LAUNCESTON
End point Tour finishes in central Launceston., Launceston, Tasmania, Australia 17:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
Tassie Wild 3
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Hobart3 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $305
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayApr 30, 2019to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $305
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Hobart3 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $305
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Hobart3 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $305
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $305
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Hobart3 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $305
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $305
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Hobart3 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $305
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $305
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Hobart3 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $305
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Hobart is the starting point and Launceston is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Under Down Under Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 May 2019 the full payment of $305 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $305 for Tassie Wild 3, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Under Down Under Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Under Down Under Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hobart (Australia)
- 66 km
- Mount Field National Park (Australia)
- 73 km
- Lake St Clair (Australia)
- 48 km
- Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park (Australia)
- 54 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 11 km
- Henty Dunes (Australia)
- 33 km
- Montezuma Falls (Australia)
- 39 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 81 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
- 39 km
- Sheffield (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $305 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,263 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 79 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tassie Wild 3 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tassie Wild 3