Tassie Wild 3
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 27 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 311
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Hobart and end in Launceston! With the wildlife tour Tassie Wild 3, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Hobart, Australia and 9 other destinations in Australia. Tassie Wild 3 includes accommodation as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about Under Down Under Tours:Write a review
- Jacqueline Klusch's review about another Under Down Under Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentI loved the bay of fires
- Laurissa Bridgeman's review about another Under Down Under Tours tour4.0 - GoodThe tour was very good, we got to see tons of really great scenery and we did lots of walks. My only complaint was that ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: HOBART > STRAHAN
- Day 2: WILD WEST COAST
- Day 3: CRADLE MOUNTAIN > LAUNCESTON
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Tassie Wild 3
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Hobart3 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $311
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $311
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Hobart3 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $311
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $311
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Hobart3 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $311
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Hobart3 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $311
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $311
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $311
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $311
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $311
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Hobart is the starting point and Launceston is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Under Down Under Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2018 the full payment of $311 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $311 for Tassie Wild 3, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Under Down Under Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Under Down Under Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 512 km.
- Hobart (Australia)
- 66 km
- Mount Field National Park (Australia)
- 73 km
- Lake St Clair (Australia)
- 48 km
- Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park (Australia)
- 54 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 11 km
- Henty Dunes (Australia)
- 33 km
- Montezuma Falls (Australia)
- 39 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 81 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
- 39 km
- Sheffield (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $311 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 868 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 56 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tassie Wild 3 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,786 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours