Tassie Wild 3
Most Wanted Sale
ends in 44:26:28
- Our saving
- US $ 306
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Hobart and end in Launceston! With the wildlife tour Tassie Wild 3, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Hobart, Australia and 9 other destinations in Australia. Tassie Wild 3 includes accommodation as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about Under Down Under Tours:Write a review
- Sophie van Meteren's review about another Under Down Under Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was amazing, I regret not staying longer. I recommend without hesitation !
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: HOBART > STRAHAN
- Day 2: WILD WEST COAST
- Day 3: CRADLE MOUNTAIN > LAUNCESTON
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Tassie Wild 3
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Hobart3 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $306
- ThursdaySep 6, 2018from Hobart3 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $306
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $306
- ThursdaySep 13, 2018from Hobart3 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $306
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $306
- ThursdaySep 20, 2018from Hobart3 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $306
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdaySep 25, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $306
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Hobart3 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $306
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $306
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Hobart3 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$13USD $306
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Hobart is the starting point and Launceston is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Under Down Under Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 October 2018 the full payment of $306 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $306 for Tassie Wild 3, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Under Down Under Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Under Down Under Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 512 km.
- Hobart (Australia)
- 66 km
- Mount Field National Park (Australia)
- 73 km
- Lake St Clair (Australia)
- 48 km
- Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park (Australia)
- 54 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 11 km
- Henty Dunes (Australia)
- 33 km
- Montezuma Falls (Australia)
- 39 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 81 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
- 39 km
- Sheffield (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $306 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 951 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 66 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tassie Wild 3 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,112 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours