Tassie Wild 3
- Our saving
- US $ 335
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Hobart and end in Launceston! With the wildlife tour Tassie Wild 3, you have a 3 day tour package taking you from Hobart to Launceston and through Hobart, Australia and 9 other destinations in Australia. Tassie Wild 3 includes accommodation as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Under Down Under Tours:Write a review
- Julia Tyszka's review about another Under Down Under Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat tour with great people! Our guide Justin did an excellent job!! I would definitely recommend it!
- Wing Kam Winnie Yung's review about another Under Down Under Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentPunctured pickup at our hotel by friendly guides - Luke & Jacob. Lodging in Bicheno (hostel in twin room) is great. All... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: HOBART > STRAHAN
- Day 2: WILD WEST COAST
- Day 3: CRADLE MOUNTAIN > LAUNCESTON
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shelby29th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Tassie Wild 3
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayFeb 22, 2018from Hobart3 DaysSaturdayFeb 24, 2018to Launceston10+ seats left$9USD $335
- SundayFeb 25, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayFeb 27, 2018to Launceston10+ seats left$9USD $335
- TuesdayFeb 27, 2018from Hobart3 DaysThursdayMar 1, 2018to Launceston10+ seats left$9USD $335
- SundayMar 4, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayMar 6, 2018to Launceston10+ seats left$9USD $335
- TuesdayMar 6, 2018from Hobart3 DaysThursdayMar 8, 2018to Launceston10+ seats left$9USD $335
- SundayMar 11, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayMar 13, 2018to Launceston10+ seats left$9USD $335
- TuesdayMar 13, 2018from Hobart3 DaysThursdayMar 15, 2018to Launceston10+ seats left$9USD $335
- ThursdayMar 15, 2018from Hobart3 DaysSaturdayMar 17, 2018to Launceston10+ seats left$9USD $335
- SundayMar 18, 2018from Hobart3 DaysTuesdayMar 20, 2018to Launceston10+ seats left$9USD $335
- MondayMar 19, 2018from Hobart3 DaysWednesdayMar 21, 2018to Launceston5 seats left$9USD $335
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Hobart is the starting point and Launceston is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Under Down Under Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 April 2018 the full payment of $335 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $335 for Tassie Wild 3, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Under Down Under Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Under Down Under Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 512 km.
- Hobart (Australia)
- 66 km
- Mount Field National Park (Australia)
- 73 km
- Lake St Clair (Australia)
- 48 km
- Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park (Australia)
- 54 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 11 km
- Henty Dunes (Australia)
- 33 km
- Montezuma Falls (Australia)
- 39 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 81 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
- 39 km
- Sheffield (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $335 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 929 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tassie Wild 3 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6,298 travellers have already met
before they left for their Australia/Oceania tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2,759 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours