Eternal Blue Sky tour
- Tour Operator:
- Nomadic of Blue Sky
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Day 1: Meeting day
- Day 2: City tour
- Day 3: Journey to Terelj National park
- Day 4: Journey to Khustai National park
- Day 5: Journey to Elsen tasarkhai
- Day 6:Journey to Karakorum
- Day 7: Journey to Thenkher hot spring
- Day 8:/: Journey to Ugii lake
- Day 9: Drive back to Ulaanbaatar
- Day 10: Departure
- Overall RatingExcellent
- SShahnaz· January 31st, 2020Mongolia is a hidden gem tucked away between Russia & China, this beautiful country of 3 million inhabitants has lots to offer! Our travel agent Nomadic of Blue Skies designed an itinerary for 8 of us family members, ages ranging from 17 – 85! Mr.... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday7 Jul, 2021EnglishFriday16 Jul, 2021Sharing a twin room$2,021
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday10 Aug, 2021EnglishThursday19 Aug, 2021Sharing a twin room$2,021
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday8 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday17 Sep, 2021Sharing a twin room$2,021
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar