Eternal Blue Sky tour
- Tour Operator:
- Nomadic of Blue Sky
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Day 1: Meeting day
- Day 2: City tour
- Day 3: Journey to Terelj National park
- Day 4: Journey to Khustai National park
- Day 5: Journey to Elsen tasarkhai
- Day 6: Journey to Karakorum
- Day 7: Journey to Thenkher hot spring
- Day 8: Journey to Ugii lake
- Day 9: Drive back to Ulaanbaatar
- Day 10: Departure
Operated by Nomadic of Blue Sky
Nomadic of Blue Sky offers luxurious, and budget adventure travel. Many people dream of experiencing the culture and wonders of the Mongolia but find it cumbersome to actually make that dream come true. We do all the hard work so that you don’t have to! Once you decide to travel with us, we take care of all arrangements from start to finish your wonderful trip in Mongolia, and so you can do one thing – have the time of your life!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- SShahnaz· January 31st, 2020Mongolia is a hidden gem tucked away between Russia & China, this beautiful country of 3 million inhabitants has lots to offer! Our travel agent Nomadic of Blue Skies designed an itinerary for 8 of us family members, ages ranging from 17 – 85! Mr.... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday20 Jun, 2023Thursday29 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,865
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday28 Jun, 2023Friday7 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,8650% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday2 Aug, 2023Friday11 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,8650% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CMongolia
- Type EMongolia
- Type FMongolia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Nomadic of Blue Sky. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nomadic of Blue Sky will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Nomadic of Blue Sky" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Nomadic of Blue Sky. Please familiarise yourself with the Nomadic of Blue Sky payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Mongolia
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Mongolia from Ulaanbaatar
- Mongolia Active Adventure
- 10 days Mongolia
- Operators in Asia
- Eternal Blue Sky tour Tours in Mongolia
- Active Adventure Tours
- Mongolia Tours
- Asia Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Mongolia tours