Italy & Greece with Iconic Aegean Islands Cruise
- US $ 2,710
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–PISA–FLORENCE
- Day 4: FLORENCE
- Day 5: FLORENCE–VERONA–VENICE AREA
- Day 6: VENICE
- Day 7: VENICE AREA–ANCONA (EMBARKATION)–OVERNIGHT FERRY CROSSING TO PATRAS, GREECE
- Day 8: PATRAS (DISEMBARKATION)–OLYMPIA
- Day 9: OLYMPIA–NAUPLIA
- Day 10: NAUPLIA–MYCENAE–ATHENS
- Day 11: ATHENS
- Day 12: ATHENS–PIRAEUS (EMBARKATION)–MYKONOS
- Day 13: KUSADASI, TURKEY–PATMOS, GREECE
- Day 14: HERAKLION–SANTORINI
- Day 15: PIRAEUS, GREECE (DISEMBARKATION)–ATHENS
- Day 16: ATHENS
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- NMNormaWritten on August 23, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent the tour guide and the itinerary
- NNicholasWritten on August 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great trip. Would do it again
- KimWritten on August 4, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour was great with the help of our Tour Director. The meals included was okay but we felt overall, they could have been better. Accommodations were all great except our last hotel was very hot.
- PAPaulWritten on July 6, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our group bonded in an exceptional way. Andrea was a wonderful guide--informative, personable, and so patient. He made everything as seamless as possible and was just a great, friendly person! George--who led our group on the cruise was also a terrific... Read more
- T.J.Written on June 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour was absolutely amazing. Our bus drivers were great, our local guides were excellent and our tour group was a lot of fun. Our tour director, Oreana, absolutely made the trip, though. She was incredibly knowledgeable, lots of fun and absolutely on... Read more
- JSJohnWritten on October 4, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Busy but good ...tour guides at sites normally very informative.. too much shopping leisure time for me in high traffic areas.. tourist traps. But historical parts very good and sites are fascinating! Food and accommodations above average
- LLeonieWritten on August 9, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This trip was excellent, the guides had so much knowledge, the accommodation is only 3 star, if the motel wasn't great the food was fantastic. Be prepared to be on the move as there is a lot of walking, we went when there was a heat wave and was still a... Read more
- FTFERIALWritten on August 19, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I love it....everything was great especially the Guide tour Oriana; SHE IS THE BEST in everything. .as far as knoledge in history...in telling stories. ..explanning any part we pass by ...Oriana is a beautiful person who know how to deal with all ages and... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Are meals included?
Selected meals are included as per the itinerary.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lora2nd August 2019
Italy & Greece with Iconic Aegean Islands Cruise
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- MondayMar 30, 2020from Rome16 DaysTuesdayApr 14, 2020to Athens7 seats leftUSD $2,710+ $129 TaxesBased on Double Room
- MondayApr 6, 2020from Rome16 DaysTuesdayApr 21, 2020to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,910+ $129 TaxesBased on Double Room
- MondayMay 4, 2020from Rome16 DaysTuesdayMay 19, 2020to Athens7 seats leftUSD $3,040+ $129 TaxesBased on Double Room
- MondayMay 11, 2020from Rome16 DaysTuesdayMay 26, 2020to Athens0 seats leftUSD $3,040Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 18, 2020from Rome16 DaysTuesdayJun 2, 2020to Athens9 seats leftUSD $3,040+ $129 TaxesBased on Double Room
- MondayMay 25, 2020from Rome16 DaysTuesdayJun 9, 2020to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $3,040+ $129 TaxesBased on Double Room
- MondayJun 1, 2020from Rome16 DaysTuesdayJun 16, 2020to Athens0 seats leftUSD $3,040Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 8, 2020from Rome16 DaysTuesdayJun 23, 2020to Athens8 seats leftUSD $3,040+ $129 TaxesBased on Double Room
- MondayJun 15, 2020from Rome16 DaysTuesdayJun 30, 2020to Athens7 seats leftUSD $3,040+ $129 TaxesBased on Double Room
- MondayJun 22, 2020from Rome16 DaysTuesdayJul 7, 2020to Athens0 seats leftUSD $3,040Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Cosmos. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Cosmos. Please familiarise yourself with the Cosmos payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 186 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 224 km
- Ancona (Italy)
- 912 km
- Patras (Greece)
- 67 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 100 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 18 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,710 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,693 tours in Europe
- covered by 533 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy & Greece with Iconic Aegean Islands Cruise