Best of Italy and Greece (including Meteora)
- US $ 4,614
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Rome Sightseeing – Florence
- Day 4: Florence Sightseeing – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 6: Venice – Overnight Ferry
- Day 7: Igoumenitsa – Meteora – Kalambaka
- Day 8: Kalambaka – Delphi
- Day 9: Delphi – Athens Sightseeing
- Day 10: Embark – Mykonos
- Day 11: Kusadasi – Patmos
- Day 12: Rhodes
- Day 13: Heraklion – Santorini
- Day 14: Disembark – Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KSKathyWritten on June 8, 20194.5 - Excellent
My family enjoyed the trip. Loved to travel to small towns along the way.Show detailed ratingsTrafalgar commented on this reviewAt Trafalgar, we work passionately to create valuable journeys for our guests and so we are very happy to learn that you felt the Best of Italy and Greece itinerary truly lived up to its name. Furthermore, we are just as pleased that you and your family truly appreciated discovering the hand-picked locations on our carefully crafted itinerary and we hope that you will join us again soon to uncover more remarkable destinations.
- MSMichaelWritten on June 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Accommodations for the cruise quarters was the only disappointment. We were not given the opportunity to upgrade our cruise cabin even though we purchased this trip well in advance.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Are meals included?
Selected meals are included as per the itinerary.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lora2nd August 2019
Best of Italy and Greece (including Meteora)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Rome10 DaysMondayMay 11, 2020to Athens8 seats left$323$3,225-10%USD $2,903
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to Athens8 seats left$493$4,930-10%USD $4,437Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Rome10 DaysMondayMay 18, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$323$3,225-10%USD $2,903
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$493$4,930-10%USD $4,437Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Rome10 DaysMondayMay 25, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$323$3,225-10%USD $2,903
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$493$4,930-10%USD $4,437Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Rome10 DaysMondayJun 1, 2020to Athens9 seats left$323$3,225-10%USD $2,903
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to Athens9 seats left$493$4,930-10%USD $4,437Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Rome10 DaysMondayJun 8, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$323$3,225-10%USD $2,903
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$493$4,930-10%USD $4,437Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 10 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 10 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 927 km
- Igoumenitsa (Greece)
- 118 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 9 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 156 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 177 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,614 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,621 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Italy and Greece (including Meteora)