In the Wake of Eric the Red
- Our saving
- US $ 3,880
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Embarkation in Kangerlussuaq
- Day 2: Sisimiut - experience Greenland’s second-largest city at the foot of Nasaasaaq Mountain
- Day 3: Qeqertarsuaq on Disko Island, ‘kaffemik’ in a community centre and Eqip Sermia Glacier
- Day 4: Capital of the icebergs, Ilulissat
- Day 5: Evighedsfjorden / Fjord of Eternity
- Day 6: Nuuk
- Day 7: Ivittuut; former cryolite mine and possible muscox sigthing
- Day 8: Prince Christian Sound
- Day 9: Skjoldungen / Saqqisikuik
- Day 10: Tasiilaq and Kuummiit
- Day 11: At sea
- Day 12: Reykjavík, Iceland. Departure.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Albatros Expeditions Ship
- Stacy Ann Kreuziger's review about another Albatros Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
Great overall experience. Exceptional itinerary. Knowledgeable staff.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mandy18th February 2019
In the Wake of Eric the Red
- MondayAug 31, 2020from Sondre Stromfjord (Kangerlussuaq)12 DaysFridaySep 11, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left Ocean AtlanticOcean Atlantic$120USD $3,880Sharing a triple room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Sondre Stromfjord (Kangerlussuaq) is the starting point and Reykjavik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 March 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 March 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Albatros Expeditions. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 123 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Albatros Expeditions. Please familiarise yourself with the Albatros Expeditions payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Albatros Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Albatros Expeditions tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Sondre Stromfjord (Kangerlussuaq) (Greenland)
- 130 km
- Sisimiut (Greenland)
- 258 km
- Qeqertarsuaq (Greenland)
- 97 km
- Ilulissat (Greenland)
- 560 km
- Nuuk (Greenland)
- 377 km
- Ivittuut (Greenland)
- 418 km
- Skjoldungen (Greenland)
- 313 km
- Tasiilaq (Greenland)
- 759 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,880 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,982 tours in North America
- covered by 109 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3,094 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours