Exploring Iceland and Beyond (Southbound)
- Our saving
- US $ 8,325
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: The World's Northernmost Capital
Start point Embark, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Day 2: Welcome Home
- Day 3: Sagaland
- Day 4: Patreksfjörður
- Day 5: Wonderful Westfjords
- Day 6: Northern Center
- Day 7: Step Across the Arctic Circle
- Day 8: Nordic Heritage
- Day 9: Towards Norway
- Day 10: The Famed Fjords of Norway
- Day 11: Towering Preikestolen
- Day 12: Charming Kristiansand
- Day 13: Relaxing Day
Day 14-15: Disembarkation
End point Disembark, Hamburg, Germany
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- MS Fridtjof NansenMS Fridtjof Nansen is the latest addition to Hurtigruten’s fleet of custom-built ships – and represents the next generation of expeditio… Read moreCapacityBuilt2020Guests530CrewLength140 m / 459 ftWidthSuitesStateroomsRegistryGross Tonnage20 889 TElectricityBeam23.6 m / 77 ftCruising Speed15 knotsGeneratorsEnginesDraft
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will we have access to wifi on the tour?
You will be able to access high-speed internet throughout the hotels and on board the cruise; however, the cost will vary depending on the specific place you are visiting.
Does the cruise package include drinks on the boat?
The cruise package does not include drinks in the cost so you will need to buy your own bottled water and/or wine on the cruise.
Will we be able to do laundry on the tour?
During the tour you will be staying in a high standard of hotels that will offer a laundry service for an additional cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tam15th August 2019
Exploring Iceland and Beyond (Southbound)
- SundaySep 6, 2020from Reykjavik15 DaysSundaySep 20, 2020to Hamburg10+ seats left MS Fridtjof NansenMS Fridtjof Nansen$257USD $8,325Based on Polar Outside - (RS) Outside cabin on lower/middle deck (Double)Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Reykjavik is the starting point and Hamburg is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Hurtigruten to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 17 March 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 March 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Hurtigruten. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 120 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Hurtigruten. Please familiarise yourself with the Hurtigruten payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Hurtigruten tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 112 km
- Heimaey Island (Iceland)
- 218 km
- Stykkisholmur (Iceland)
- 83 km
- Patreksfjordur (Iceland)
- 66 km
- Isafjordur (Iceland)
- 233 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 96 km
- Grimsey (Iceland)
- 231 km
- Seydisfjordur (Iceland)
- 1,097 km
- Geiranger (Norway)
- 348 km
- Lysefjorden (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $8,325 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,240 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours