Circumnavigating the Svalbard Archipelago
- Our saving
- US $ 10,867
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: From 59º N to 78º N
Start point Oslo, Oslo, Oslo, Norway
- Day 2: Norwegian Stronghold in the High Arctic
- Day 3-5: Exploring Amazing Fjords with Fascinating History
- Day 6-8: Enjoy Expedition Days in the Arctic
- Day 9-10: The Expedition Continues
- Day 11: Fjord, Wilderness
Day 12: End of the Expedition
End point Oslo, Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- MS SpitsbergenOur new ship, MS Spitsbergen will take you on a voyage beyond the ordinary. MS Spitsbergen is named after the crown jewel of Arctic Norway… Read moreBuilt2009 (refurbished in 2016)Guests335CrewLength100.54 m/ 330 ftStaterooms180Gross Tonnage7,344 gtBeam18.0 m/ 59 ftCruising Speed18 knotsCapacityWidthSuitesRegistryElectricityGeneratorsEnginesDraft
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will we have access to wifi on the tour?
You will be able to access high-speed internet throughout the hotels and on board the cruise; however, the cost will vary depending on the specific place you are visiting.
Does the cruise package include drinks on the boat?
The cruise package does not include drinks in the cost so you will need to buy your own bottled water and/or wine on the cruise.
Will we be able to do laundry on the tour?
During the tour you will be staying in a high standard of hotels that will offer a laundry service for an additional cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Peter17th June 2019
Circumnavigating the Svalbard Archipelago
- TuesdayJun 30, 2020from Oslo12 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Oslo10+ seats left MS SpitsbergenMS Spitsbergen$267USD $10,867Based on Polar Inside - (I2D) Inside cabin for 2 travelers (Double)
- FridayJul 10, 2020from Oslo12 DaysTuesdayJul 21, 2020to Oslo10+ seats left MS SpitsbergenMS Spitsbergen$267USD $10,867Based on Polar Inside - (I2D) Inside cabin for 2 travelers (Double)
- TuesdayJul 28, 2020from Oslo12 DaysSaturdayAug 8, 2020to Oslo10+ seats left MS SpitsbergenMS Spitsbergen$295USD $12,001Based on Polar Inside - (K4D) Superior inside cabin for up to 4 travelers (Double)
- FridayAug 7, 2020from Oslo12 DaysTuesdayAug 18, 2020to Oslo10+ seats left MS SpitsbergenMS Spitsbergen$283USD $11,512Based on Polar Inside - (I2D) Inside cabin for 2 travelers (Double)
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneNorway and Svalbard
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Oslo.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Hurtigruten to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 19 March 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 March 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Hurtigruten. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 120 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Hurtigruten. Please familiarise yourself with the Hurtigruten payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Hurtigruten tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Oslo (Norway)
- 2,044 km
- Longyearbyen (Svalbard)
- 155 km
- Nordvest-Spitsbergen National Park (Svalbard)
- 47 km
- Kongsfjorden (Svalbard)
- 11 km
- Ny Aalesund (Svalbard)
- 262 km
- Sjuoyane (Svalbard)
- 222 km
- Kvitoya (Svalbard)
- 345 km
- Edgeoya (Svalbard)
- 182 km
- Hornsund (Svalbard)
- 91 km
- Bellsund (Svalbard)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $10,867 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,522 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,243 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours