Victoria's Hidden Gems
- Our saving
- US $ 2,966
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Melbourne
- Day 2: Melbourne - Daylesford
- Day 3: Daylesford - Dunkeld
- Day 4: Dunkeld - Warrnambool
- Day 5: Warrnambool - Lorne
- Day 6: Lorne - Mornington Peninsula
- Day 7: Mornington Peninsula - Depart Melbourne
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Ann Farrant's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - Excellent
Ideal for somebody from the UK wishing for a helpful introduction to a particular part of Australia.
- Helen Payne's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - Excellent
I had an amazing time in Autralia, made so much better by the excellence of Trafalgar tours. Every step of the way from pickup at the airport to hotel check in to Hotel and excursions. Flawless and very professional. Nothing was to much effort. We felt like... Read more
- Monica Brandl's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - Excellent
We loved virtually everything about our tour. Our guide, Isobel and driver, Monica were absolutely the best. I think that having these 2 really made our trip even better. Thank you so much....we loved it!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide is not included unless otherwise stated on the itinerary.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Margot26th August 2019
Victoria's Hidden Gems
- Upcoming departures
- February 2020
- March 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- FridayFeb 28, 2020from Melbourne7 DaysThursdayMar 5, 2020to Melbourne0 seats leftUSD $3,295Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMar 20, 2020from Melbourne7 DaysThursdayMar 26, 2020to Melbourne10+ seats left$330$3,295-10%USD $2,966Sharing a twin room
- FridaySep 11, 2020from Melbourne7 DaysThursdaySep 17, 2020to Melbourne7 seats left$338$3,375-10%USD $3,038Sharing a twin room
- FridayOct 9, 2020from Melbourne7 DaysThursdayOct 15, 2020to Melbourne10+ seats left$338$3,375-10%USD $3,038Sharing a twin room
- FridayNov 6, 2020from Melbourne7 DaysThursdayNov 12, 2020to Melbourne10+ seats left$338$3,375-10%USD $3,038Sharing a twin room
- FridayDec 4, 2020from Melbourne7 DaysThursdayDec 10, 2020to Melbourne8 seats left$338$3,375-10%USD $3,038Sharing a twin room
- FridayJan 15, 2021from Melbourne7 DaysThursdayJan 21, 2021to Melbourne10+ seats left$338$3,375-10%USD $3,038Sharing a twin room
- FridayFeb 5, 2021from Melbourne7 DaysThursdayFeb 11, 2021to MelbourneUSD $3,375Sharing a twin room
- FridayFeb 26, 2021from Melbourne7 DaysThursdayMar 4, 2021to Melbourne7 seats left$338$3,375-10%USD $3,038Sharing a twin room
- FridayMar 19, 2021from Melbourne7 DaysThursdayMar 25, 2021to Melbourne8 seats left$338$3,375-10%USD $3,038Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Melbourne.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 8 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 8 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 89 km
- Daylesford (Australia)
- 163 km
- Dunkeld (Australia)
- 82 km
- Warrnambool (Australia)
- 131 km
- Lorne (Australia)
- 99 km
- Mornington (Australia)
- 45 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,966 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,455 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 117 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 6,417 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours