London to Rome (2020/21) - 11 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,450
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London - Paris
- Paris: Free Day
- Day 3: Paris - Toulouse
- Day 4: Toulouse - Andorra - Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona: Free Day
- Day 6: Barcelona - Pont du Gard - Avignon
- Day 7: Avignon - French Riviera - Nice
- Day 8: Pisa - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 9: Tuscany - Rome
- Day 10: Rome: Free Day
- Day 11: Rome - End of tour
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Sharon Kate Harris's review about another Expat Explore Travel tour4.0 - Good
I would prefer that you charge a bit more and upgrade your accommodations. The hotels were less than average.
- Cheng Wah Choy's review about another Expat Explore Travel tour4.0 - Good
Overall it was a good tour except that the hotels chosen were far away from the tourist attractions we're visiting which made the time spent on each places shorter. Certain itineraries like the gondola cruise in venice was not good as it was sundown and... Read more
- Wanda Joyce Dennison's review about another Expat Explore Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
Everything was good except there was too much walking
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anne19th March 2019
London to Rome (2020/21) - 11 Days
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- TuesdayApr 14, 2020from London11 DaysFridayApr 24, 2020to Rome4 seats left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdayApr 21, 2020from London11 DaysFridayMay 1, 2020to Rome8 seats left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdayMay 5, 2020from London11 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to Rome6 seats left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdayMay 12, 2020from London11 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to RomeOnly 3 seats left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdayMay 26, 2020from London11 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to RomeOnly 1 seat left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdayJun 2, 2020from London11 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,495
- TuesdayJun 16, 2020from London11 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,495
- TuesdayJun 23, 2020from London11 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,495
- TuesdayJul 7, 2020from London11 DaysFridayJul 17, 2020to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,495
- TuesdayJul 14, 2020from London11 DaysFridayJul 24, 2020to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,495
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Andorra , Spain and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 26 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26 January 2020, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Expat Explore Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Expat Explore Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Expat Explore Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 589 km
- Toulouse (France)
- 122 km
- Andorra La Vella (Andorra)
- 136 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 344 km
- Pont du Gard (France)
- 22 km
- Avignon (France)
- 199 km
- Nice (France)
- 252 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,450 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,693 tours in Europe
- covered by 533 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,256 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours