Start planning your tour
Start and end in Entebbe! With the educational tour Ugandan Wildlife & Gorilla Conservation EduTour, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Entebbe, Uganda and 12 other destinations in Uganda. Ugandan Wildlife & Gorilla Conservation EduTour includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Day 1: Arrival in Uganda/Welcome Dinner & Orientation
Start point Entebbe International Airport (CODE:EBB), Entebbe, Wakiso, Uganda
- DAY 2: Murchison Falls National Park via Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- DAY 3: Morning Game Drive & a Boat Cruise along the Nile
- DAY 4: Transfer to Hoima & Visit Kibiro Salt Gardens
- DAY 5: Fort Portal & a Hike to the Amabere G'anyinamwiru Caves
- DAY 6: Morning Chimpanzee Trekking & Bigodi Wetland Walk
- DAY 7: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park, Visit Lake George en route & do an afternoon launch cruise along Kazinga Channel.
- DAY 8: Morning Game Drive & Transfer to Ishasha Sector
- DAY 9: Game Drive in Ishasha & transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable national park
- DAY 10: Gorilla trekking & visit the batwa pygmies.
- DAY 11: Transfer to Lake Bunyonyi. High ropes adventure and zip lining.
- DAY 12: Sun rise boat cruise at Lake Bunyonyi. Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park.
- DAY 13: Morning game drive & Evening Ankole Cultural tour
- DAY 14: Bush walking safari & Transfer to Kampala with a stopover at the Uganda Equator.
DAY 15: Departure Day
End point Entebbe International Airport (CODE:EBB), Entebbe, Wakiso, Uganda
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- EvelinaJanuary 12, 2020The days on the river was amazing, everyone how loves adventure and camping should do this tour.
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar