- Our saving
- US $ 8,923
- Get your adrenalin-pumping on a Queenstown adventure
- Cruise on the tranquil waters of mystical Milford Sound
- Tantalise your tastebuds with delicious South Island wines
- Age range
- 16 to 90 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge, Chalet
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Walking Tour, Whale watching, Discovery, Hiking & Trekking, Wine tasting
- Active Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Visit winery, Abel Tasman National Park
- Day 2: Scenic boat journey, walk on Abel Tasman Coast Track
- Day 3: Walk the Queen Charlotte Track, Marlborough Sounds
- Day 4: Walk the Queen Charlotte Track
- Day 5: Forrest Estate Winery, walk Kaikoura peninsula
- Day 6: Whale watch Kaikoura, fly to Queenstown
- Day 7: Queenstown, free day
- Day 8: Visit Te Anau, nature cruise Milford Sound
- Day 9: Walk the Milford Track, Helicopter Flight to Martins Bay, view seal colony
- Day 10: Jet boat along Lake McKerrow & walk the Hollyford Track
- Day 11: Depart
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MMartinWritten on December 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a trip of a lifetime! New Zealand is a nature lovers paradise! It is also an outdoor playground. The scenery, mountains, fjords, sounds, forest, trees, are beautiful beyond words. Every time I thought I’d seen it all, there was more. The tour was... Read moreReview collected by Active Adventures
- RRobertWritten on December 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Beautiful Country, Beautiful people, and two great team leadersReview collected by Active Adventures
- FFinlayWritten on October 1, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip exceeded my expectations in every way. From the faultless organisation, the excellent guides, the food, the locations and the stars of the show; the flora and fauna of New Zealand. What made it special was the camaraderie between the group and the... Read moreReview collected by Active Adventures
- JJeffreyWritten on February 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just a great trip, great itinerary, with great guides (Claire and Holly)! We did the Elegant South, and the sights, walks (Kiwi, for hikes), and accommodations were outstanding.Review collected by Active Adventures
- CCamilleWritten on February 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our trip was amazing in all aspects. The beautiful places we went, our guides, the food etc were all wonderful.Review collected by Active Adventures
- MMitchellWritten on February 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything was first rate all the way! Even when our bus had mechanical issues the team stepped up and flew us to Milford Sound so we wouldn't miss our scheduled boat tour. The food was always amazing and all of our accommodations were top notch! Our guides... Read moreReview collected by Active Adventures
- DDanaWritten on February 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our two women leaders were excellent. Our group of nine was fabulous. The scenery was breathtaking. The Kiwis we met along the way were the most polite and warm people I have encountered in my many travels around the world. This is must for everyone's... Read moreReview collected by Active Adventures
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
- SaturdayFeb 22, 2020from Nelson11 DaysTuesdayMar 3, 2020to QueenstownOnly 3 seats left$276USD $8,923
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Nelson is the starting point and Queenstown is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 13 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 13 February 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Active Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Active Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Active Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Active Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Active Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Nelson (New Zealand)
- 46 km
- Abel Tasman NP (New Zealand)
- 95 km
- Picton (New Zealand)
- 273 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 151 km
- Kaikoura (New Zealand)
- 498 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 85 km
- Te Anau (New Zealand)
- 84 km
- Milford Sound (New Zealand)
- 95 km
- Fiordland National Park (New Zealand)
- 122 km
- Lake Mckerrow (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $8,923 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,444 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 117 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 6,366 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours