A Week on the Camino (self-guided)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,051
Other reviews about Peregrine Adventures:Write a review
- Review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.0 - GoodGayle was great and we enjoyed all of the scheduled activities and our flexibility to go off on our own. The beds/pillo... Read more
- Jannette Rush's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentOur itinerary was disrupted by bad weather but our guides and the captain and crew made sure we got to experience most o... Read more
- Gary Sargent's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThe guide could have described what we were seeing as we drove in the mini-van for 100s of km but instead she was immers... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Sarria
- Day 2: Sarria – Portomarin
- Day 3: Portomarin – Lestedo
- Day 4: Lestedo – Melide
- Day 5: Melide – Arzúa
- Day 6: Arzúa – Rúa
- Day 7: Rúa – Santiago de Compostela
- Day 8: Santiago de Compostela
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the airport transfer included on this tour?
The airport transfers are included on this tour. Please contact us to arrange this.
Is it possible 1st day to take a taxi closer to 100km marker and start walking from there?
It may be possible to take a taxi and meet the group, as you are free to do whatever is within your comfort level as long as you can meet up with the group at the right times. We can advise your tour director of this after your booking. I'm not sure how accessible/readily available taxis are in the area, but if the option is available it shouldn't be a problem as long as you communicate it with your tour leader.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
A Week on the Camino (self-guided)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Sarria8 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Santiago de Compostela0 seats left$44USD $1,051Based on TwinSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Sarria8 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to Santiago de Compostela0 seats left$44USD $1,051Based on TwinSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Sarria8 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$44USD $1,051Based on Twin
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Sarria8 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$44USD $1,051Based on Twin
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Sarria8 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$44USD $1,051Based on Twin
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Sarria8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$44USD $1,051Based on Twin
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Sarria8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$44USD $1,051Based on Twin
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Sarria8 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$44USD $1,051Based on Twin
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Sarria8 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$44USD $1,051Based on TwinBook Now Hold my
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Sarria8 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$44USD $1,051Based on TwinBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Sarria is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 November 2018 the full payment of $1,051 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1051 for A Week on the Camino (self-guided), but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sarria (Spain)
- 17 km
- Portomarin (Spain)
- 18 km
- Lestedo (Spain)
- 17 km
- Melide (Spain)
- 12 km
- Arzua (Spain)
- 32 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,051 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,819 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 21,962 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Alternate Finish point
Alternate Finish point description
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules