A Week on the Camino (self-guided)
- US $ 1,095
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about Peregrine Adventures:Write a review
- Review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.0 - GoodGayle was great and we enjoyed all of the scheduled activities and our flexibility to go off on our own. The beds/pillo... Read more
- Jo's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWe found our guide Sasha (Alexandra, I believe is her full name) to be superb - in her extensive knowledge which she gen... Read more
- Judith Fowler's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWe totally loved our tour.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Sarria
- Day 2: Sarria – Portomarin
- Day 3: Portomarin – Lestedo
- Day 4: Lestedo – Melide
- Day 5: Melide – Arzúa
- Day 6: Arzúa – Rúa
- Day 7: Rúa – Santiago de Compostela
- Day 8: Santiago de Compostela
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Is the airport transfer included on this tour?
The airport transfers are included on this tour. Please contact us to arrange this.
- April 1, 2016
Is it possible 1st day to take a taxi closer to 100km marker and start walking from there?
It may be possible to take a taxi and meet the group, as you are free to do whatever is within your comfort level as long as you can meet up with the group at the right times. We can advise your tour director of this after your booking. I'm not sure how accessible/readily available taxis are in the area, but if the option is available it shouldn't be a problem as long as you communicate it with your tour leader.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
A Week on the Camino (self-guided)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Sarria8 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Santiago de Compostela0 seats leftUSD $1,095Based on TwinSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Sarria8 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Santiago de Compostela0 seats leftUSD $1,095Based on TwinSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Sarria8 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats leftUSD $1,095Based on Twin
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Sarria8 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats leftUSD $1,095Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Sarria8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats leftUSD $1,095Based on Twin
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Sarria8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats leftUSD $1,095Based on Twin
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Sarria8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats leftUSD $1,095Based on Twin
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Sarria8 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats leftUSD $1,095Based on Twin
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Sarria8 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats leftUSD $1,095Based on TwinBook Now Hold my
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Sarria8 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats leftUSD $1,095Based on TwinBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Sarria is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,095 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1095 for A Week on the Camino (self-guided), but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sarria (Spain)
- 17 km
- Portomarin (Spain)
- 18 km
- Lestedo (Spain)
- 17 km
- Melide (Spain)
- 12 km
- Arzua (Spain)
- 32 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,095 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Alternate Joining point
Alternate Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules