A Week on the Camino (self-guided)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,171
- Review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.0 - Good
Gayle was great and we enjoyed all of the scheduled activities and our flexibility to go off on our own. The beds/pillows were sometimes a bit uncomfortable, and the air conditioning control in the hotel in Ronda seemed to be mostly for decoration, though... Read more
- Susan Pook's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
Lunch is Motovun (truffles) was excellent. Dinner in Split which was fairly far away was mediocre (very tough beef). Breakfasts always good, lots of food and choice. One small thing I found annoying was that I understood that a water taxi ride to the... Read more
- Laura Long's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
Would like to spend more time at locations.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Sarria
- Day 2: Sarria – Portomarin
- Day 3: Portomarin – Lestedo
- Day 4: Lestedo – Melide
- Day 5: Melide – Arzúa
- Day 6: Arzúa – Rúa
- Day 7: Rúa – Santiago de Compostela
- Day 8: Santiago de Compostela
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the airport transfer included on this tour?
The airport transfers are included on this tour. Please contact us to arrange this.
Is it possible 1st day to take a taxi closer to 100km marker and start walking from there?
It may be possible to take a taxi and meet the group, as you are free to do whatever is within your comfort level as long as you can meet up with the group at the right times. We can advise your tour director of this after your booking. I'm not sure how accessible/readily available taxis are in the area, but if the option is available it shouldn't be a problem as long as you communicate it with your tour leader.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
A Week on the Camino (self-guided)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Sarria8 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Sarria8 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Sarria8 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Sarria8 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Sarria8 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Sarria8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Sarria8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Sarria8 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Sarria8 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Sarria8 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Sarria is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 January 2019 the full payment of $1,171 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1171 for A Week on the Camino (self-guided), but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sarria (Spain)
- 17 km
- Portomarin (Spain)
- 18 km
- Lestedo (Spain)
- 17 km
- Melide (Spain)
- 12 km
- Arzua (Spain)
- 32 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,171 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,456 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,448 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Alternate Joining point
Alternate Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules