- Our saving
- US $ 856
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- MCMonaWritten on September 24, 20173.5 - GoodOur Guide is good and knowledgeable. I am disappointed at the conditions of the accommodation, particularly the hotel in Casablanca. It's appalling and Peregrine should not put guests in!Show detailed ratingsPeregrine commented on this reviewHi Mona, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We were disappointed to read that the hotel in Casablanca did not meet your standards. We would love an opportunity to more fully understand your experience as feedback from our passengers is essential towards improving all that we do. Please feel free to contact our Customer Relations team who will be happy to further address your concerns: email@example.com Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Peregrine Adventures
- DebWritten on October 30, 20114.5 - ExcellentPeregrine have helped me to appreciate how wonderfully diverse, stunning and just plain beautiful a country Morocco is. Always considered by the outside world as 'romantic and mysterious' Morocco is so much more than that 'Hollywood' version of the it. From the crazy and frantic pace of Marrakech and it's streets and medina, to beautiful Fes and Rabat, we travelled through the most amazing country where we were constantly met with panaromic views of the Atlas Mountains and beyond. One of the great appeal of this trip was time spent in the smaller villages, experiencing authentic Berber life and food, and learning to appreciate their simple but fulfilling ways of life. Samir our guide is a passionate and loyal Moroccan who shared his love of his country and knowledge of it with us, allowing us to experience so much of the adventure, history and culture it has to offer. We visited local craftsmen to watch how the beautiful Moroccan ceramics are produced (by hand mostly!). We went on fabulous walks into the country witnessing the daily lives of traditional Moroccans along the way. And without a doubt, the highlight was the sunset camel trek into the Sahara, and the chance to sleep under many thousands of stars in the desert. Getting up just before sunrise to watch the glow of the new day creeping up over the dunes is a most spiritual experience. The priorities of life seem so obvious when it's just you and the desert. We learnt about the history of Morocco and visited ancient sites. I cannot recommend this tour highly enough, Peregrine have always delivered in my experience, this time my expectations were exceeded beyond anything imaginable.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Casablanca
- Day 2: Casablanca-Meknes
- Day 3: Meknes-Volubilis-Fes
- Day 4: Fes
- Day 5: Bine el Ouidane
- Day 6: Marrakech
- Day 7: Marrakech
- Day 8: Marrakech
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Can this tour be customized?
The tours we sell are pre-organised itineraries and therefore unable to be altered, nor can we do custom itineraries.
- November 1, 2016
Is a single supplement available for this trip?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
- September 1, 2016
There are four of us travelling and our plan is to take a ferry from Spain to Morocco. How could we make that work with your Classic Morocco tour?
The Classic Morocco tour starts in Casablanca, Morocco. There is airport transfer included for guests arriving by air, however if you are arriving into Casablanca by another means, you will need to make your way to way to the tour starting point, which is the Hotel Les Saisons.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old4th May 2017
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayOct 28, 2017from CasablancaSaturdayNov 4, 2017in MarrakeshPriceUSD $1,0700 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayNov 11, 2017from CasablancaSaturdayNov 18, 2017in MarrakeshPriceUSD $1,090Only 3 spaces left
- SaturdayNov 25, 2017from CasablancaSaturdayDec 2, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$214Price$1,070-20%USD $85610+ spaces left
- SaturdayDec 9, 2017from CasablancaSaturdayDec 16, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$107Price$1,070-10%USD $9638 spaces left
- SaturdayJan 20, 2018from CasablancaSaturdayJan 27, 2018in MarrakeshPriceUSD $1,160Only 3 spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 17, 2018from CasablancaSaturdayFeb 24, 2018in MarrakeshPriceUSD $1,16010+ spaces left
- SaturdayMar 10, 2018from CasablancaSaturdayMar 17, 2018in MarrakeshPriceUSD $1,1609 spaces left
- SaturdayMar 17, 2018from CasablancaSaturdayMar 24, 2018in MarrakeshPriceUSD $1,16010+ spaces left
- SaturdayMar 24, 2018from CasablancaSaturdayMar 31, 2018in MarrakeshPriceUSD $1,16010+ spaces left
- SaturdayApr 7, 2018from CasablancaSaturdayApr 14, 2018in MarrakeshPriceUSD $1,2306 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Casablanca is the starting point and Marrakesh is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2017 the full payment of $856 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $856 for Classic Morocco, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 118 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 387 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $856 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,014 tours in Africa
- covered by 90 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 travellers have already met
before they left for Classic Morocco tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classic Morocco
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers