- Our saving
- US $ 1,194
- +4 Destinations
- Northern Morocco
- Rather Poor
- KLKennethWritten on September 23, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour itinerary was very good as a Morrocan orientation! Good value for money! Local guides did an excellent job! Tour leader was experienced/knowledgable and personable, but rated as average as he often lacked enthusiasm,and often failed to communicate... Read more
- KatherineWritten on June 25, 20185.0 - Excellent
Morocco is a culturally rich and beautiful country and I was lucky enough to explore with the brilliant guide Said.Show detailed ratingsPeregrine Adventures commented on this reviewHi Katherine, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us (and Said) in Morocco! Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon. Kind regards, Peregrine
- MCMonaWritten on September 24, 20173.5 - Good
Our Guide is good and knowledgeable. I am disappointed at the conditions of the accommodation, particularly the hotel in Casablanca. It's appalling and Peregrine should not put guests in!Show detailed ratingsPeregrine Adventures commented on this reviewHi Mona, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We were disappointed to read that the hotel in Casablanca did not meet your standards. We would love an opportunity to more fully understand your experience as feedback from our passengers is essential towards improving all that we do. Please feel free to contact our Customer Relations team who will be happy to further address your concerns: email@example.com Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Peregrine Adventures
- JCJamesWritten on March 14, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our chief guide Samir was wonderfully informative and available. We loved seeing the countryside. One Medina is plenty. The hotel above the dam was not worth the trip up the mountains. The van was fine but I'm glad is wasn't full. The driver was... Read more
- DebWritten on October 30, 20114.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Peregrine have helped me to appreciate how wonderfully diverse, stunning and just plain beautiful a country Morocco is. Always considered by the outside world as 'romantic and mysterious' Morocco is so much more than that 'Hollywood' version of the it. From... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Casablanca
- Day 2: Casablanca-Meknes
- Day 3: Meknes-Volubilis-Fes
- Day 4: Fes
- Day 5: Bine el Ouidane
- Day 6: Marrakech
- Day 7: Marrakech
- Day 8: Marrakech
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can this tour be customized?
The tours we sell are pre-organised itineraries and therefore unable to be altered, nor can we do custom itineraries.
Is a single supplement available for this trip?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
There are four of us travelling and our plan is to take a ferry from Spain to Morocco. How could we make that work with your Classic Morocco tour?
The Classic Morocco tour starts in Casablanca, Morocco. There is airport transfer included for guests arriving by air, however if you are arriving into Casablanca by another means, you will need to make your way to way to the tour starting point, which is the Hotel Les Saisons.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$49USD $1,181Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$57USD $1,358Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$116$1,310-9%USD $1,194
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Marrakesh5 seats left$54USD $1,296
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Marrakesh5 seats left$52USD $1,258
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Marrakesh5 seats left$54USD $1,296
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Marrakesh5 seats left$52USD $1,258
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$52USD $1,258
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Marrakesh6 seats left$52USD $1,258
- MondayApr 15, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$52USD $1,258
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Casablanca is the starting point and Marrakesh is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $1,194 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1194 for Classic Morocco, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 118 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 387 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,194 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,863 tours in Africa
- covered by 182 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classic Morocco
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Alternate Finish point
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers