- Our saving
- US $ 1,166
- +4 Destinations
- Northern Morocco
- Rather Poor
- KatherineWritten on June 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentMorocco is a culturally rich and beautiful country and I was lucky enough to explore with the brilliant guide Said.Show detailed ratingsPeregrine Adventures commented on this reviewHi Katherine, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us (and Said) in Morocco! Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon. Kind regards, Peregrine
- MCMonaWritten on September 24, 20173.5 - GoodOur Guide is good and knowledgeable. I am disappointed at the conditions of the accommodation, particularly the hotel in Casablanca. It's appalling and Peregrine should not put guests in!Show detailed ratingsPeregrine Adventures commented on this reviewHi Mona, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We were disappointed to read that the hotel in Casablanca did not meet your standards. We would love an opportunity to more fully understand your experience as feedback from our passengers is essential towards improving all that we do. Please feel free to contact our Customer Relations team who will be happy to further address your concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Peregrine Adventures
- JCJamesWritten on March 14, 20174.0 - GoodOur chief guide Samir was wonderfully informative and available. We loved seeing the countryside. One Medina is plenty. The hotel above the dam was not worth the trip up the mountains. The van was fine but I'm glad is wasn't full. The driver was exceptional. I would have preferred seeing more of the southern coastline north of Esaouira. JimShow detailed ratings
- DebWritten on October 30, 20114.5 - ExcellentPeregrine have helped me to appreciate how wonderfully diverse, stunning and just plain beautiful a country Morocco is. Always considered by the outside world as 'romantic and mysterious' Morocco is so much more than that 'Hollywood' version of the it. From the crazy and frantic pace of Marrakech and it's streets and medina, to beautiful Fes and Rabat, we travelled through the most amazing country where we were constantly met with panaromic views of the Atlas Mountains and beyond. One of the great appeal of this trip was time spent in the smaller villages, experiencing authentic Berber life and food, and learning to appreciate their simple but fulfilling ways of life. Samir our guide is a passionate and loyal Moroccan who shared his love of his country and knowledge of it with us, allowing us to experience so much of the adventure, history and culture it has to offer. We visited local craftsmen to watch how the beautiful Moroccan ceramics are produced (by hand mostly!). We went on fabulous walks into the country witnessing the daily lives of traditional Moroccans along the way. And without a doubt, the highlight was the sunset camel trek into the Sahara, and the chance to sleep under many thousands of stars in the desert. Getting up just before sunrise to watch the glow of the new day creeping up over the dunes is a most spiritual experience. The priorities of life seem so obvious when it's just you and the desert. We learnt about the history of Morocco and visited ancient sites. I cannot recommend this tour highly enough, Peregrine have always delivered in my experience, this time my expectations were exceeded beyond anything imaginable.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Casablanca
- Day 2: Casablanca-Meknes
- Day 3: Meknes-Volubilis-Fes
- Day 4: Fes
- Day 5: Bine el Ouidane
- Day 6: Marrakech
- Day 7: Marrakech
- Day 8: Marrakech
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can this tour be customized?
The tours we sell are pre-organised itineraries and therefore unable to be altered, nor can we do custom itineraries.
Is a single supplement available for this trip?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
There are four of us travelling and our plan is to take a ferry from Spain to Morocco. How could we make that work with your Classic Morocco tour?
The Classic Morocco tour starts in Casablanca, Morocco. There is airport transfer included for guests arriving by air, however if you are arriving into Casablanca by another means, you will need to make your way to way to the tour starting point, which is the Hotel Les Saisons.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$50USD $1,200
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,272
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$55USD $1,320
- WednesdayOct 10, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$50USD $1,200
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$51USD $1,224
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$51USD $1,224
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Marrakesh4 seats left$50USD $1,200
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 1 seat left$54USD $1,306
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to Marrakesh4 seats left$49USD $1,166
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$50USD $1,190
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Casablanca is the starting point and Marrakesh is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 November 2018 the full payment of $1,166 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1166 for Classic Morocco, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 118 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 387 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,166 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,507 tours in Africa
- covered by 138 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classic Morocco
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Alternate Joining point
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Alternate Finish point
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers