Explore Bergen and the Fjords
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Bergen.
- Day 2: Meet a local and discover Bergen
- Day 3: Visit Flåm, Biking, RIB boat and ferry on the Sognefjord
- Day 4: Day trip to Rosendal and a diary farm
- Day 5: Kayaking along the cost
- Day 6: Depart Bergen
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lora2nd August 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Bergen.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 17 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Ethical Travel Portal. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Ethical Travel Portal. Please familiarise yourself with the Ethical Travel Portal payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ethical Travel Portal will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Ethical Travel Portal tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Bergen (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,240 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours