Canadian Rockies National Parks Summer Tour from Calgary (with Airport Transfers)
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Home – Calgary
Start point Free YYC airport pick-up, Calgary International Airport, 2000 Airport Rd. Northeast, Calgary, Alberta T2E 6W6, Canada 10:00 - 22:00
- Day 2: Calgary – Lake Louise – Moraine Lake – Yoho National Park
- Day 3: Columbia Icefield - Jasper
- Day 4: Jasper National Park – Icefield Parkway
- Day 5: Banff National Park – Calgary
Day 6: Calgary – Waterton Lake National Park – Calgary
End point YYC Airport, Calgary International Airport, 2000 Airport Rd. Northeast, Calgary, Alberta T2E 6W6, Canada 21:30
- Sarah Souza's review about another Globerouter tour4.5 - Excellent
It was a great trip! I would never had visited so many places, had I gone alone. Be aware that it is a tight schedule but very much worthy. George was great!
- Hue Nguyen's review about another Globerouter tour4.5 - Excellent
This tour delivered what they say in itienary, good price and experience tour guides.
- Gopal's review about another Globerouter tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic guide and driver and wonderfully organized by them.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Calgary.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 November 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Globerouter. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globerouter. Please familiarise yourself with the Globerouter payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Globerouter will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globerouter tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Calgary (Canada)
- 156 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 11 km
- Moraine Lake (Canada)
- 32 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 95 km
- Columbian Icefields (Canada)
- 92 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 12 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 210 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 139 km
- Calgary (Canada)
- 218 km
- Waterton Lakes National Park (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,064 tours in North America
- covered by 113 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Canadian Rockies National Parks Summer Tour from Calgary (with Airport Transfers) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,850 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours