Canadian Rockies National Parks Panoramic Summer Tour from Calgary (with Airport Transfers)
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Home – Calgary
Start point Free YYC airport pick-up, Calgary International Airport, 2000 Airport Rd. Northeast, Calgary, Alberta T2E 6W6, Canada 10:00 - 22:00
- Day 2: Calgary - Kootenay National Park - Calgary
- Day 3: Calgary – Waterton Lake National Park – Calgary
- Day 4: Calgary - Columbia Icefield - Jasper
- Day 5: Jasper National Park – Icefield Parkway
- Day 6: Lake Louise – Moraine Lake – Yoho National Park
Day 7: Banff National Park – Calgary
End point YYC Airport, Calgary International Airport, 2000 Airport Rd. Northeast, Calgary, Alberta T2E 6W6, Canada 21:30
- Murray Sheath's review about another Globerouter tour4.0 - Good
Mark was a great tour guide, very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. However the overall communication before the tour started was poor and you end up having to pay for quite a lot of the things on the tour. Probably cheaper to sort transport and... Read more
- Sarah Souza's review about another Globerouter tour4.5 - Excellent
It was a great trip! I would never had visited so many places, had I gone alone. Be aware that it is a tight schedule but very much worthy. George was great!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chelsea20th February 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Calgary.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 December 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Globerouter. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globerouter. Please familiarise yourself with the Globerouter payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Globerouter will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globerouter tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Calgary (Canada)
- 138 km
- Kootenay National Park (Canada)
- 253 km
- Waterton Lakes National Park (Canada)
- 421 km
- Columbian Icefields (Canada)
- 92 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 12 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 210 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 11 km
- Moraine Lake (Canada)
- 32 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,923 tours in North America
- covered by 101 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3,069 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours