Highlights of Greece
- Tour Operator:
- Peregrine Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 15 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Visit the spectacular hanging monasteries of Meteora
- Discover the site of the world’s first Olympics
- Stop in at pretty seaside villages in Nafplion
- Discover the secrets behind a proper Greek coffee
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens – Kalambaka
- Day 3: Meteora
- Day 4: Delphi
- Day 5: Olympia – Dimitsana
- Day 6: Central Arcadia
- Day 7: Nafplion – Epidaurus – Athens
- Day 8: Athens
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- RORonald· September 20th, 2018A great experience. Guide was exceptional.Peregrine Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much Ronald! We can't wait to hear what adventures you have next. We’re so glad you enjoyed your trip Highlights of Greece! We’ll pass on your feedback.Trip date: August 2018
- JFJudith· May 14th, 2018We totally loved our tour.Peregrine Adventures commented on this reviewHi Judith ... we totally love that you loved your tour. :) Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon! Kind regards, PeregrineTrip date: May 2018
- SSSharyn· October 14th, 2016Great small group trip. Very knowledgeable, patient, and gracious guide. This tour covered a lot of territory in 7 days and took you to all of the mainland highlights as it is so appropriately named. Greece is a wonderful place and taking this tour... Show morePeregrine Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much Sharyn! We can't wait to hear what adventures you have next. We’re so glad you enjoyed your trip Highlights of Greece! We’ll pass on your feedback.Trip date: September 2016
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Thursday6 May, 2021EnglishThursday13 May, 2021$2,890
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday13 May, 2021EnglishThursday20 May, 2021$2,835
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday27 May, 2021EnglishThursday3 Jun, 2021$2,950
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday3 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday10 Jun, 2021$2,9500% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday10 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday17 Jun, 2021$3,0600% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday17 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday24 Jun, 2021$3,0600% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday1 Jul, 2021EnglishThursday8 Jul, 2021$3,0600% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday26 Aug, 2021EnglishThursday2 Sep, 2021$2,9500% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday2 Sep, 2021EnglishThursday9 Sep, 2021$2,9500% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday9 Sep, 2021EnglishThursday16 Sep, 2021$2,8350% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar