Images of Provence & the Côte d’Azur
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Start in Villefranche sur Mer and end in Arles! With the rap jumping tour Images of Provence & the Côte d’Azur, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Villefranche sur Mer, France and 6 other destinations in France. Images of Provence & the Côte d’Azur includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about Peregrine:Write a review
- GLORIA REID's review about another Peregrine tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip was outstanding, each hike was gorgeous, Marco had a great knowledge of the area, his leading was very kind and... Read more
- Elizabeth Hunt's review about another Peregrine tour4.5 - Excellent... this trip in early June 2016 and it was fantastic. It was the second Peregrine Tour I've done which thrilled me and I have just booked "Treasures o... Read more
- Susan Shannon's review about another Peregrine tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour leader( hrvoje).great group of travelers, lodging was also excellent. We would definetly recommend to fri... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Menton
- Day 2: Menton to Beaulieu-sur-Mer
- Day 3: Menton - St Agnes - Gorbio
- Day 4: Nice - Aix-en-Provence
- Day 5: Lac Zola - Aix-en-Provence
- Day 6: Les Baux de Provence - Arles
- Day 7: Arles
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2016
I'm a solo traveller, is there a surcharge?
For solo travellers, you need to pay for the single supplement.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jefferey24th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Villefranche sur Mer is the starting point and Arles is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 April 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Images of Provence & the Côte d’Azur, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 260 km.
- Villefranche sur Mer (France)
- 17 km
- Menton (France)
- 4 km
- Gorbio (France)
- 14 km
- Villefranche sur Mer (France)
- 4 km
- Nice (France)
- 148 km
- Aix-En-Provence (France)
- 58 km
- Les Baux de Provence (France)
- 15 km
- Arles (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,373 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,422 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers