Best of Greece & Turkey by Gulet
- Tour Operator:
- Travel Talk
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 59
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Day 1 Athens
- Day 2 Athens
- Day 3 Athens,Mykonos
- Day 4 Mykonos
- Day 5 Mykonos, Santorini
- Day 6 Santorini
- Day 7 Santorini, Athens , Istanbul ( By Flight )
- Day 8 Istanbul
- Day 9 Istanbul
- Day 10 Istanbul, Gallipoli
- Day 11 Gallipoli, Troy, Kusadası
- Day 12 Ephesus, Fethiye, Gulet, Yassı Islands
- Day 13 Gulet Cruise, Gocek Gulf, Tersane, Bedri Rahmi Bay, Sunken Bath/Cleopatra
- Day 14 Gulet Cruise, Boncuklu Bay, Fethiye Marina
- Day 15 Fethiye, Pamukkale
- Day 16 Pamukkale, Cappadocia
- Day 17 Cappadocia
- Day 18 Cappadocia, Ihlara, Istanbul
- Day 19 Istanbul
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Travel Talk
At Travel Talk, we have one focus and that is simply to make your trip the experience of a lifetime without breaking the bank. Being avid travellers ourselves, we know what is essential to creating that perfect trip and combine all of these elements in every one of our tours. With fascinating destinations, expert guides, like-minded travellers, premium accommodation and travel – not to mention competitive prices; we strive to tick all the boxes to create the most unique and authentic travelling experiences. Explore exotic destinations filled with wonders as Egypt, Turkey, Jordan, Israel, Russia or India & Nepal. Embrace the authentic culture and otherworldly experiences in Morocco, Iceland and the Balkans. Then meet the warm sun and cool waters of Greece, Croatia, Spain & Portugal. Commemorate the fallen on the ANZAC Day, hit the snowy slopes with Ski Bansko in the winter, and sink a beer at Oktoberfest together with like-minded travellers. Travel Talk group tours are ideal for culture-hungry adventurous travellers chasing the most unique travel stories around the world. Travel Talk guests are not just tourists, but avid travellers. Join us on one of our tours to find out the difference.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Harold· September 23rd, 2022This was one of the best tours I have ever had in last 10 years. Smooth registration process via TourRadar. The tour operator, TravelTalk, provided excellent tour guide and bus transportation. In addition, the 3-day Gulet sailed in the Mediterranean... Show moreTrip date: August 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday27 May, 2023Wednesday14 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,782
- -10%Saturday3 Jun, 2023Wednesday21 Jun, 2023English$3,790$3,411
- -10%Saturday10 Jun, 2023Wednesday28 Jun, 2023English$3,790$3,411Only Pay $80 Deposit
- -10%Saturday17 Jun, 2023Wednesday5 Jul, 2023English$3,790$3,411Only Pay $80 Deposit
- Saturday24 Jun, 2023Wednesday12 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,886Only Pay $80 Deposit
- Saturday1 Jul, 2023Wednesday19 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,902Only Pay $80 Deposit
- Saturday8 Jul, 2023Wednesday26 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,902Only Pay $80 Deposit
- Saturday15 Jul, 2023Wednesday2 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,902Only Pay $80 Deposit
- Saturday22 Jul, 2023Wednesday9 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,998Only Pay $80 Deposit
- Saturday29 Jul, 2023Wednesday16 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,998Only Pay $80 Deposit
- Saturday5 Aug, 2023Wednesday23 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,998Only Pay $80 Deposit
- Saturday12 Aug, 2023Wednesday30 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,998Only Pay $80 Deposit
- Saturday19 Aug, 2023Wednesday6 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,998Only Pay $80 Deposit
- 8 Other Unavailable Departures
- -10%Saturday26 Aug, 2023Wednesday13 Sep, 2023English$3,982$3,5830% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $80 Deposit
- -10%Saturday2 Sep, 2023Wednesday20 Sep, 2023English$3,886$3,4970% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $80 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US Dollar
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CGreece and Turkey
- Type EGreece and Turkey
- Type FGreece and Turkey
- Type DGreece
- Type MGreece
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 4th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 4th, 2023, a minimum payment of $80 is required to confirm your booking with Travel Talk. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Travel Talk" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Travel Talk. Please familiarise yourself with the Travel Talk payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Europe
- Turkey Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Best 3 Weeks Europe Itineraries 2023/2024 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Europe from Athens
- Europe In-depth Cultural
- 19 days Europe
- From Athens to Istanbul
- Operators in Europe
- Best of Greece & Turkey by Gulet Tours in Turkey
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Turkey Tours
- Europe Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Coach / Bus Tours
- Historical Tours
- Greece tours
- Turkey tours